Archives > Archive 3

ACID REFLUX

<< < (29/29)

td:
Fortuosity?!?! That's me byword!

Jason:
The Greek called me today. In the conversation, El Greco proceeded to tell me about two people with whom there had been some making out. Usually I'd have been a little upset. Jealous, even. Honestly, tonight I wasn't. I really didn't even feel like talking to the Greek at all.

And that's my story for tonight.

Jrand73:
Stay cool DRMATTH....boy, boy - crazy boy.

Warm here but NOT the 90's and thunderstorms predicted for Sunday and Monday.

Sunday is the day when we close up the theatre for the season, hopefully we did enough during the ANGELS strike that there isn't too much left to do.  Then of course the BORED MEETING....followed by another meeting of an ad hoc committee.

I have decided not to direct DEATH BY CHOCOLATE because they will be holding the useless and time consuming Children's Workshop at the same time.....on the same stage.  I don't like MOVING everything off my set, if it's even built - until three days before I open and then try to do a show.

No - not this time.  Let one of the SUPPORTERS of the Children's Workshop direct the show.  Of course none of them will....they barely even show up to sell tickets for the damn thing.

Jrand73:
Film at eleven.

bk:
Five pages?  Five pages?  Skammen.  I am nasueous.  No reading matter at all.  And Monday we'll hear the usual, oh, I was here, I was there, I was everywhere but home, sweet, home.  I shall now write the notes, which will go up whenever I get around to finishing them.  Phut, I say, and phut I say again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version