Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: A WONDERLAND OF WORDS, A SEMBLANCE OF SENTENCES AND A PLETHORA OF PARAGRAPHS  (Read 5518 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.

PAGE SEVEN DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

To continue...after work, I went to the monthly Theater Artists Olympia board meeting.  We officially installed the new board (our new president wasn't able to be there) and we had a pretty productive meeting. 
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

And that was my day.  Now to ketchup on ALL of today's posts.

George

~~~Most Excellent Vibes and Xylophones for BK's Hiccup to Go Away!!~~~

George

but i'm glad that tod was about pastries.

i have two:

1) eclairs but it has to have custard and not cream
2) I know it as mille-feuille* but in the us of a it is call napoleon. once again it has to have custard and not cream

*literally translates to 1,000 sheets but the correct one (i believe) is 1,000 flakes

I agree with DR Mike about Napoleons and  Eclairs  custard only   I also like me a nice cheese danish, especially with sliced almonds on it

I love eclairs with custard, too!  My favorite donut is a Bismark.  It's almost like a Boston Cream Pie in your hand.  Yummers!  I also love apple fritters and cinnamon rolls, especially with extra filling. 

George

i thought for a moment that the tod was going to be your favorite Jodorowski film

I saw one of two of the films mentioned (couldn't tell you which one), but I walked out after a man had his sack cut off with a pair of scissors.

:o I'm glad I haven't seen that movie!

George

right now I am fasting as I am about to go for a PET scan

Vibes for a favorable outcome are most appreciated
back from my PET scan -  now it s wait for the results time

Thank you for the vibes everything went very smoothly

~~~VIBES FOR THE MOST FAVORABLE OF OUTCOMES POSSIBLE!!~~~

George

Dealing with some plumbing issues this morning.

Plumbing Vibes for Dr JRand

~~~Ditto!!~~~

George

~ ~ ~ GETTING-IT-ALL-DONE AND CALMNESS VIBES ~ ~ ~ for DR George!

Thanks, Singdaw!  It's not quite over, but it's getting there. :D

George

~ ~ ~ VIBES OF COMFORT AND PAIN RELIEF ~ ~ ~ for DR elmore3003!

~~~DITTO VIBES FOR ELMORE!!~~~

George

~ ~ ~ GETTING-IT-ALL-DONE AND CALMNESS VIBES ~ ~ ~ for DR George!

Likewise from here!

Thanks, Fred!

George

Greek Galaktoboureko–Cream Milk Pie

“Galaktoboureko is a beloved traditional Greek dessert, although not as well-known as baklava among non-Greeks,” “It’s essentially a cream custard, wrapped in phyllo and infused with an orange-flavored syrup.”

I think I would prefer it to baklava.

The Galaktoboureko sounds delish, but I certainly wouldn't pass up the baklava.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 11:42:29 PM by George »

George

DR George I hope you are enjoying your field trip.

Thanks, Jane.  Overall, I did.

George

George, I meant to thank you for your suggestion the other night for my side mirror. The part that's broken has to do with adjusting the mirror, so actually I don't want it to be too permanent. I'll play with some duct tape. But not today.

Makes sense...if you use that epoxy, NOTHING is going to move.

George

Off to watch THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL.

How is it?  I bought the Blu-ray and haven't had time to watch it, yet.

George

Off to watch THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL.

I was about to say the same thing :)

Really?  How did YOU like it??

George

It is weird to me when people mention garbage disposals since we don't have them here. Or at least I do not know anybody who has ever had one.

When I was going to Western Washington University, a couple of friends of mine were from Canada and they had them, but called them garburators.

George

Well...

George

...since...

George

...we're so close...

George

Gratuitous Post #200!

George

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up