Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: TIME AFTER TIME  (Read 14635 times)

TCB

• Because I can!
Re: TIME AFTER TIME
« Reply #120 on: November 07, 2010, 05:43:22 PM »

PAGE FIVE
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #121 on: November 07, 2010, 05:43:39 PM »

YES!  We made it.
“One thing’s universal,

Cillaliz

« Reply #122 on: November 07, 2010, 05:44:18 PM »

I'm sure they didn't put that in his notes, since he got adopted, Cillaliz. Still, how annoying.

Oh I'm sure it's not in his notes, it's just irritating. 

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #123 on: November 07, 2010, 05:44:27 PM »

Just bought a ticket to the Brian Boitano Skating Spectacular with Heart (the rock band).   It's being filmed here and will play on the 26th of December.  I have a good seat, but not an "on the ice" seat like I did for the only other skating show I went to.  I wasn't going to go, but decided it will be a nice Christmas present to myself.  I'm excited

I love Brian Boitano.  I did see him live the year after he won the Olympics. :)

Cillaliz

« Reply #124 on: November 07, 2010, 05:44:44 PM »

I'm just glad I could be a small part of making it to page 5

Cillaliz

« Reply #125 on: November 07, 2010, 05:44:59 PM »

I don't want to listen to Obama again, I want to watch TAR

Jane

« Reply #126 on: November 07, 2010, 05:45:40 PM »

Brian Boitano's sister lives near the lakes where I used to live.  The best story was when his niece used to go to school and tell people he was her uncle and they didn't believe her.  So one day she brought him to show and tell.   I would have loved to see the faces that day. lol

Cute story :)

Jane

« Reply #127 on: November 07, 2010, 05:47:33 PM »

I'm sure they didn't put that in his notes, since he got adopted, Cillaliz. Still, how annoying.

Very true.  When I adopted the cat with ringworm I was extremely unhappy that my vet, who I adopted the cat from, missed it.  On the upside all the treatment & medication was free.

Jane

« Reply #128 on: November 07, 2010, 05:48:36 PM »

I wish I were also a tornado today.  If I were I would have made the hummus tonight I plan on serving on Tuesday.  Tomorrow is going to be a very, very busy day baking, cooking & getting ready.

Cillaliz

« Reply #129 on: November 07, 2010, 05:49:35 PM »

Very true.  When I adopted the cat with ringworm I was extremely unhappy that my vet, who I adopted the cat from, missed it.  On the upside all the treatment & medication was free.

Actually, I'm not complaining about the cost of the treatment.  It's no fun to have to spend it, but the vet has been really reasonable with me.  I think in part because she knows that he came from the shelter with ringworm and I'm keeping him and paying for the treatments

Cillaliz

« Reply #130 on: November 07, 2010, 05:50:23 PM »

Brian Boitano's sister lives near the lakes where I used to live.  The best story was when his niece used to go to school and tell people he was her uncle and they didn't believe her.  So one day she brought him to show and tell.   I would have loved to see the faces that day. lol

Cute story :)

I don't know if it's true, but it's a story I heard several times

Laura

« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2010, 05:51:20 PM »

I would like to have a tornado tomorrow. Today seemed like a day of running around without really accomplishing anything. However, a couple of things did disappear from my office today. Shhhhh.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2010, 05:52:51 PM »

Actually, I'm not complaining about the cost of the treatment.  It's no fun to have to spend it, but the vet has been really reasonable with me.  I think in part because she knows that he came from the shelter with ringworm and I'm keeping him and paying for the treatments

One step closer to sainthood!
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

« Reply #133 on: November 07, 2010, 05:57:45 PM »

I would like to have a tornado tomorrow. Today seemed like a day of running around without really accomplishing anything. However, a couple of things did disappear from my office today. Shhhhh.

Hmm, am I missing something. ;)

I will have to be a tornado tomorrow or I won't be ready on Tuesday. 

Cillaliz

« Reply #134 on: November 07, 2010, 05:58:28 PM »

Hardly, just no point in complaining about it....and he's such a wonderful kitty

Cillaliz

« Reply #135 on: November 07, 2010, 05:59:42 PM »

Now that we have establised on my facebook page that pumpkin bars are a vegetable, a dairy product and a form of protein, I think I'll go eat one or two

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #136 on: November 07, 2010, 06:00:25 PM »

DR Elmore, is it a Swedish novel or just a Swedish movie version?

It's a Swedish novel by John Ajvide Lindquist. I like the book so much, I'm thinking about buying the original hardcover edition. There were a few amazing twists in the plot that are quite surprising.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 06:02:48 PM by elmore3003 »
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2010, 06:01:54 PM »

what a day - church then the college open house then grocery shopping and off to the Vixter 's youth group where they were havinga progressive dinner - I was responsible for the salad course- since our home is too small to serve 25 I served at the church hall

after the group ate and departed for the next course I cleaned up and then headed over to my Mom's to deliver some groceries and now finaly am home- so tired
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

Jane

« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2010, 06:02:06 PM »

Hardly, just no point in complaining about it....and he's such a wonderful kitty

Yup, you really got a good one. :)

Jane

« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2010, 06:03:49 PM »

I may not have been a tornado, however I did walk Sherlock and play with him a lot today.  We also gave him a shower and I'm still doing laundry as a result.  I also went to the market.  I still have to pick up a few things tomorrow from a different market which I will do after Sherlock's walk.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2010, 06:13:26 PM »

It's a Swedish novel by John Ajvide Lindquist. I like the book so much, I'm thinking about buying the original hardcover edition. There were a few amazing twists in the plot that are quite surprising.

I didn't know you could read Swedish, elmore!
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2010, 06:15:43 PM »

what a day - church then the college open house then grocery shopping and off to the Vixter 's youth group where they were havinga progressive dinner - I was responsible for the salad course- since our home is too small to serve 25 I served at the church hall

after the group ate and departed for the next course I cleaned up and then headed over to my Mom's to deliver some groceries and now finaly am home- so tired

I used to love progressive dinners.  I didn't know that anyone still did them.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #142 on: November 07, 2010, 06:16:27 PM »

G'night!
“One thing’s universal,

Cillaliz

« Reply #143 on: November 07, 2010, 06:23:48 PM »

Thanks.  I'm normally not a big vampire fan, but I'm not opposed to them.  I am interested in trying other Swedish writers, so I think i'll get this one

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #144 on: November 07, 2010, 06:31:28 PM »

I used to love progressive dinners.  I didn't know that anyone still did them.

the Vixter
s youth group runs one every year
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #145 on: November 07, 2010, 06:36:17 PM »

Thanks.  I'm normally not a big vampire fan, but I'm not opposed to them.  I am interested in trying other Swedish writers, so I think i'll get this one

Check the reviews on Amazon.com. I think you'll enjoy it. It's good and creepy.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Cillaliz

« Reply #146 on: November 07, 2010, 06:37:35 PM »

Ricky has to go in tomorrow for one more treatment.  I'm not sure he absolutely needs it, but everything I read says don't stop too soon, so we will go in for one last week of stinking like sulfur.  I'm really sick of smelling it

Cillaliz

« Reply #147 on: November 07, 2010, 06:38:21 PM »

Check the reviews on Amazon.com. I think you'll enjoy it. It's good and creepy.

That's what I was doing.  I could use a good creepy novel.  I'm going to order it

Cillaliz

« Reply #148 on: November 07, 2010, 06:42:41 PM »

Just ordered it.  Thanks Elmore!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #149 on: November 07, 2010, 06:53:37 PM »

Just ordered it.  Thanks Elmore!

You're very welcome! I'm almost finished with it, so I can watch the movie next week. I'm wondering if one of the really big twists makes the movie. Currently, all hell is breaking loose outside Stockholm.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up