Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 11:47:58 AM 
Started by bk - Last post by Jane
Jane, did you finish Anatomy of a Fall?

Yes, though it was long we watched it in one sitting.  The French trial was fascinating.  I agree with you that Bueller should have won the Oscar, not that I saw the other performances to compare.

on: Today at 11:45:53 AM 
Started by bk - Last post by ChasSmith
Have you read his book about the Hammersteins? (He wrote it, right?)

I think he brought a copy to that production of ALLEGRO last year, and I have been remiss in following up on it.

on: Today at 11:27:56 AM 
Started by bk - Last post by elmore3003
I think the last time I saw Andy was at his father's memorial; that seems centuries ago.

on: Today at 11:26:35 AM 
I actually have ME days both today and tomorrow, but I must accomplish some good sh stuff in order to feel good about them. I will try.

I can even look forward to Sunday, with the Oklahoma! screening. That's going to be superb, and I will make it my business to bring back some photographic evidence.

I saw that my old friend Andy Hammerstein (Oscar III) is one of the hosts. We were very good friends for a time when I worked at the Drama Book Shop. He's a great guy.

The people there say he's wonderful, too. He's on the theater's advisory board. May I tell him we have a mutual friend?

Of course! You should check him out on Facebook; he's a good artist.

Done, and he's accepted my friend request. (You're our only mutual FB friend at this point!)  :)

I just saw you were a friend!

on: Today at 11:24:42 AM 
I actually have ME days both today and tomorrow, but I must accomplish some good sh stuff in order to feel good about them. I will try.

I can even look forward to Sunday, with the Oklahoma! screening. That's going to be superb, and I will make it my business to bring back some photographic evidence.

I saw that my old friend Andy Hammerstein (Oscar III) is one of the hosts. We were very good friends for a time when I worked at the Drama Book Shop. He's a great guy.

The people there say he's wonderful, too. He's on the theater's advisory board. May I tell him we have a mutual friend?

Done, and he's accepted my friend request. (You're our only mutual FB friend at this point!)  :)

on: Today at 11:21:59 AM 

on: Today at 11:09:18 AM 

on: Today at 10:51:38 AM 
Started by bk - Last post by John G.
Jane, did you finish Anatomy of a Fall?

on: Today at 10:25:11 AM 
Started by bk - Last post by John G.
Danced about 20 dances so far and I am still standing.

on: Today at 10:13:45 AM 
Started by bk - Last post by bk
I'm up, I'm up - six hours of sleep.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10