Archives > Archive 2

THE LITTLE PEOPLE IN MY HEAD

(1/47) > >>

bk:
Well, you've read the notes, you know all about BK and the Little People, and now it is time for you to post until the cows come home.  Do your thing, you dear, dear people out there in the dark.  And let's have some fershluganah questions for a change.

Charles Pogue:
Well, no...I haven't read the notes because I can't get to the notes.  This has been happening the last two or three times I've tried t access them.  I access the site through my history; go to the column and get yesterday's column.  A few times I've had to go to the column archives and there is a link to the new column there.  This did not work tonight.  I just went to my favourites and tried to access it there.  No dice.  Still yesterdays.  What's going on?

bk:
Hmmm, I don't know.  Usually clearing the cache works, but I don't know why you're having the problem.  They're definitely up.  Are you using IE?

Panni:
I had a hard time finding the Notes - but I finally did - by using IE. I'm going to try to get some sleep as I intend to get up very early. Very very early in the morning is my favorite writing time. My head is clear and I know that no one will disturb me, the phone won't ring, no strange women will knock on my door. Plus, it feels like I'm playing a trick on the day and getting lots done before the day, trickster that is, decides to run away from me.

bk:
Pogue, once you get to the old notes, have you tried refreshing the page (there should be a little "refresh" icon at the top of your screen somewhere).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version