Archives > Archive 2

I, POD

(1/57) > >>

bk:
Well, you've read the notes, you've digested the notes, you've contemplated the notes, and now it is time for you to post until the cows come home with their iPods.  To it, I say.

bk:
Well, no one is here to play.  How tiresome.  I'm going to bed.  But first, I shall Limbo.

bk:
Has Ann caught up?

Ron Pulliam:
What?  Am I the first Kimlet to post in the new day?

Ron Pulliam:
Sigh!

The trouble with being sick is that I get my sleep patterns all confused with long naps.

I'm wide awake, yet I must contemplate the reality of going to work several hours hence should I feel increasingly better than I've felt the last few hours.

I've eaten well, I've pampered, I've snoozed, and I'm doing a vapor shot as I post this.  (Breathe Right's "Vapor Shot!" is a w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l thing to have...a styrofoam cup that you fill with hot water, drop a a wonderfully potent tablet into, cap with the specially designed lid, and then breathe, breathe, breathe incredible vapors that open you up and tingle).

I taped, while watching, "Candide"....and I loved it!  Kristen Chenoweth is a rare jewel in the theatrical firm-uh-mint!  Her voice stuns and astounds me almost all the time!  And she is graced with impeccable comic timing.

I think she and Reese Witherspoon are fraternal twin sisters separated at both, and wonder if Reese has any singing talent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version