Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 07:13:49 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by Freddie
Richard's daughter Vicky said to me, "You were his best friend and he loved you so much." That got me all teary-eyed again.

That's so lovely. 

You clearly brought so much to his life. 

on: Today at 07:06:08 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by singdaw
PAGE SIX

on: Today at 07:03:04 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by bk
Must eat something else and then do stuff.

on: Today at 07:02:49 PM 
Apparently, his stay at the hospital for ten weeks was horrible - they found a tumor on his vocal chords and had to do a tracheotomy - that was toward the end and I think that's why he let go.

on: Today at 07:01:42 PM 
Richard's daughter Vicky said to me, "You were his best friend and he loved you so much." That got me all teary-eyed again.

on: Today at 07:01:04 PM 
I had a small sandwich for food and chatted to the people I knew and gave Elizabeth a kiss and told her I loved her.

on: Today at 07:00:22 PM 
From there, I navigated over to Robertson then to my old Beverlywood house and Beverly Drive. I stopped at the bank to get cash for the valet tip, then finally got to the party.

on: Today at 06:59:34 PM 
On the way to the party at Richard's house, Google maps took me on a completely crazy route, but when I finally figured out where I was, which was Ince Street in Culver City - the street that houses The Culver Studios, where we shot The Creature Wasn't Nice.

on: Today at 06:58:12 PM 
The one bad thing was that I forgot to take the cash and Chapstick out of my jeans and transfer it to my slacks. I am a well known Chapstick addict and it was really difficult not having it.

on: Today at 06:57:16 PM 
But I had to do this one - there was no way I could not go and I'm glad I did.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10