Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: THE HEARTBREAK OF PSORIASIS  (Read 21993 times)

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
Re: THE HEARTBREAK OF PSORIASIS
« Reply #150 on: June 16, 2010, 06:39:07 PM »

In Sioux city we have ... Loosemeats. 

Does Hooters have a chicken equivelent?

der Brucer

Hooters - Loose Women serving Loosemeats
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

Jennifer

« Reply #151 on: June 16, 2010, 06:40:38 PM »

DR Jane and Cillaliz, i wonder when the 3rd movie comes out on dvd. I think it is playing here now in French. But only at some theatres that are really far away. I think i will request it from the library. Just not sure when it will be released.

DERBRUCER

« Reply #152 on: June 16, 2010, 06:42:37 PM »

With my squirmy cockatoo J.B. running around my chest and shoulders as I type this, I know I shouldn't watch that video.

Be thankffully that's all he does.  Mine used to join me for dinner  - loved picking the cheese bits out of salad dressing.  And the dear "needy" bird followed me everywhere - including the shower!!!  He would hop from shoulder-to-sholder as I washed down.

der Brucer

DERBRUCER

« Reply #153 on: June 16, 2010, 06:48:47 PM »

And I think you ladies are leading me astray:

I just put TattooGirl in my Amazon cart;

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #154 on: June 16, 2010, 06:52:34 PM »

Jane, out here, the Petsmarts and Petcos open their stores to shelters. That's for dogs and cats. Birds, rodents, and reptiles, I don't know.

I foster for the county pound. Mine will go to a Petco if they don't get adopted from the mobile adoption bus.

I have seen the stores do that & think it is wonderful.  Usually the pets don't live there & it is a promotion during the day from the rescue groups or shelters.  I will look into the local PetSmart situation if we go there again.  Mostly we shop at other stores around here or go online.

Jane

« Reply #155 on: June 16, 2010, 06:53:15 PM »

DR Jane and Cillaliz, i wonder when the 3rd movie comes out on dvd. I think it is playing here now in French. But only at some theatres that are really far away. I think i will request it from the library. Just not sure when it will be released.

Netflix does not show a release date yet for either movie.

Jane

« Reply #156 on: June 16, 2010, 06:53:40 PM »

With my squirmy cockatoo J.B. running around my chest and shoulders as I type this, I know I shouldn't watch that video.

Be thankffully that's all he does.  Mine used to join me for dinner  - loved picking the cheese bits out of salad dressing.  And the dear "needy" bird followed me everywhere - including the shower!!!  He would hop from shoulder-to-sholder as I washed down.

der Brucer

;D ;D :D

Jane

« Reply #157 on: June 16, 2010, 06:55:17 PM »

Good call.  Be sure to order the 2nd two books together ;)  I wasn't in love with the first book.

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #158 on: June 16, 2010, 07:00:23 PM »

der Brucer
He's not allowed in the shower, but, yes, he loves sampling the tasty bits from dinner. I bet he'd even like a bit of the loosemeat. Well, not the variety DR Elmore is promoting.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Ginny

« Reply #159 on: June 16, 2010, 07:02:49 PM »

Ginny, you could have taught that class.

Not quite, DR Laura, but I was hoping for more of "how to live with DVT" and less how to prevent it in the first place.  What I could have done better than the RN who was teaching it was read the script and pronounce all the words correctly.

Speaking of pronunciation, did anyone think Catherine Zeta-Jones sang, "Send in the cRowns," at one point during her number on the Tonys?
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

DERBRUCER

« Reply #160 on: June 16, 2010, 07:04:41 PM »

Speaking of pronunciation, did anyone think Catherine Zeta-Jones sang, "Send in the cRowns," at one point during her number on the Tonys?

George swears she sang "Isn't it wretch..."

der Brucer

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #161 on: June 16, 2010, 07:09:48 PM »

I haven't had the stomach to watch Ms. Zeta-Jones on YouTube yet (suffering from a bit of food poisoning and don't need to exacerbate the situation). Caught "Memphis," which was, well, generic. (How much of that show is available online?) And I didn't care for "The best of Times" from "La Cage" either.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #162 on: June 16, 2010, 07:15:10 PM »

Mom and Dad went to the amusement park where he got a tavern sandwich (a loosemeat sandwich) and a nutty bar.  Two of his favorite things.  My brother and his family were around all day putting the sailboat in the lake and tonight they are going out for dinner.  He's having a lovely day.  I'm going up on Father's Day

What is a loosemeat sandwich?

I doubt it's what you're hoping it is!

I believe that "Get your loosemeat here" is the sign on your apartment door, not mine!

Only when DR MBarnum visits!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

« Reply #163 on: June 16, 2010, 07:17:24 PM »

Ginny, you could have taught that class.

What I could have done better than the RN who was teaching it was read the script and pronounce all the words correctly.

;D

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #164 on: June 16, 2010, 07:17:55 PM »

der Brucer
He's not allowed in the shower, but, yes, he loves sampling the tasty bits from dinner. I bet he'd even like a bit of the loosemeat. Well, not the variety DR Elmore is promoting.

I promote nothing; I know our DR TCB only too well!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #165 on: June 16, 2010, 07:21:59 PM »

I just watched my first Planet Green tv series, the first episode of THE FABULOUS BEEKMAN BOYS, sort of a gay version of THE EGG AND I. It's about writer/adman/former drag queen Josh Kilmer-Purcell and his partner Brent, a former VP for Martha Stewart, owning the Beekman mansion and farm in upstate New York and trying to make a go of it. I laughed, and I hope they do well with it. the series and the farm.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #166 on: June 16, 2010, 07:29:36 PM »

I liked the series so much I just ordered two of Josh's books from Amazon.com.

I hope the series will have a Ma and Pa Kettle.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 07:33:08 PM by elmore3003 »

Laura

« Reply #167 on: June 16, 2010, 07:30:33 PM »

For what it's worth, BK, even if you do get the box of invoices back, you may not get ALL the invoices back. I think I'd just print it all up again at this point.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #168 on: June 16, 2010, 07:31:00 PM »

So, does anyone know what's become of our DR Jose?

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #169 on: June 16, 2010, 07:52:31 PM »

That's what I'M talkin' about.

DERBRUCER

« Reply #170 on: June 16, 2010, 08:34:12 PM »

SOMETIMES LOVE AIN'T PRETTY!

Meishan pigs walk through their enclosure at the Tierpark Friedrichsfelde zoo in Berlin on June 15, 2010. The animals were originally held as domestic pigs in China. By Barbara Sax/AFP/Getty Images.

der Brucer
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 08:37:51 PM by DERBRUCER »

DERBRUCER

« Reply #171 on: June 16, 2010, 09:06:14 PM »

Y'all come to Druxy's - hear!

Migration to Austin

der Brucer

Laura

« Reply #172 on: June 16, 2010, 09:27:06 PM »

I believe yesterday's fire north of town is now contained. However, a fire that began in northern Arizona this morning is now up to 1000 acres.

The fire in southeastern Arizona is 2700 acres and 25% contained. Containment is not expected until the monsoon arrives -- next month.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Cillaliz

« Reply #173 on: June 16, 2010, 09:40:12 PM »

I shop at Petco here. The people who work there are definitely pet lovers and I never see any sick animals or dirty cages.  They have 3 cats from the humane society all the time.  Our humane society isn't a no kill shelter. Petco is.  They will keep the cats until they are adopted. Sometimes it's a day sometimes weeks, but the cats all find homes.

I shop at at a Petco in L.A. I like.  We don't have one here.

I only shop at Petsmart.  I don't care for Petco.  In my opinion, they are kind of the 7-11 of pet stores.  I have never seen a sick animal or a dirty cage at Petsmart.

I think that it just depends on your local area.  I was in Petco tonight. The animals looked clean and healthy and the cages were clean

Cillaliz

« Reply #174 on: June 16, 2010, 09:42:27 PM »

DR Cillaliz the spoiler is more if you haven't read the book. As the spoiler i listed was what happened in the book. But i guess since it doesn't happen in the movie, it is sort of a movie spoiler too!

Well I skipped it and just wanted you to know I didn't read it, not being rude, just don't want to know before I see the movie

Cillaliz

« Reply #175 on: June 16, 2010, 10:12:42 PM »

Good call.  Be sure to order the 2nd two books together ;)  I wasn't in love with the first book.

It took me a while to get into the first book, but once I did I was hooked

Cillaliz

« Reply #176 on: June 16, 2010, 10:15:22 PM »

I need to get some sleep.  I meant to go to sleep about a half hour ago, but have had friends chatting with me on facebook.  Kind of fun since both of them are people I'm really just getting to know.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #177 on: June 16, 2010, 10:31:45 PM »

It appears that maybe the mother angle has worked - we'll see by the end of tomorrow evening.  Fingers crossed.

Sam

• " The best things in life are free "
« Reply #178 on: June 16, 2010, 10:35:43 PM »

Can't wait for the weekend.

Fast.

Night.

More time. Some time. Soon.  ;D
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #179 on: June 16, 2010, 11:15:35 PM »

If you are on Facebook, please go to this link and report the page which encourages people to crush kittens to death. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=45970559862

Done.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up