Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down

Author Topic: SCUDDA HOO, SCUDDA HAY  (Read 27607 times)

TCB

• Because I can!
Re:SCUDDA HOO, SCUDDA HAY
« Reply #210 on: December 10, 2006, 08:24:03 PM »

Now I know why I don't go to E-Bay very often.  The first time back in over a year, and I win the first item I bid.

I am now the owner of a 1962 LP of the movie soundtrack of GYPSY, which I already own.  However, this copy is autographed on the back by Rosalind Russell, Karl Malden, and Natalie Wood.   I would not have bid on it, except I trust the Seller.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #211 on: December 10, 2006, 08:24:32 PM »

Got so engrossed in the story of the robe that I put in DEMETRIUS AND THE GLADIATORS as soon as THE ROBE finished. Only got about 15 minutes in, but it was a better looking print of it than THE ROBE was. I was surprised that it, too, was in TEchnicolor. I thought Fox would have switched totally over to DeLuxe Color by then. I guess not.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Charles Pogue

• "The heart must bleed; not slobber." - F. Loesser
« Reply #212 on: December 10, 2006, 08:25:04 PM »

BK, you prove my point.  It took your being ill before a mic was even considered.

Sandra

• "Stupider."
« Reply #213 on: December 10, 2006, 08:26:05 PM »

I would have gone to see The Brain, but the powers that be decided I needed to go to a C.P.R. class yesterday. I C.P.R.ed the living daylights out of that plastic dummy.
The mountains are pretty.

"I'm gonna put the little fish in the big tank, and the big fish in the little tank." -- talkative bus driver

Matt H.

« Reply #214 on: December 10, 2006, 08:26:25 PM »

BROTHERS & SISTERS had a lesser episode for me tonight. I do like all of the characters, flaws and all (even Holly who became nmore interesting to me tonight), but I didn't think there was as much momentum in the various storylines tonight as in the past few weeks.

Cillaliz

« Reply #215 on: December 10, 2006, 08:34:35 PM »

TAR SPOILER OF SORTS

Well, I would have preferred one of the other two teams to win, but from a game standpoint, they deserved it

Matt H.

« Reply #216 on: December 10, 2006, 08:48:48 PM »

Thanks for the additional BRAIN pictures, bk.

Happy your show is such a smashing success, DR George.

And now I'm off to bed.

Good night!

FJL

« Reply #217 on: December 10, 2006, 08:49:25 PM »

Elmore is home and in the building!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
Queen hairdo
« Reply #218 on: December 10, 2006, 09:20:01 PM »

Yes, I am home!  Finaly.  The flight was uneventful but the ordeal with transportation at JFK was no fun at all.  On the flight I read and completed HOW TO WRITE A DIRTY BOOK, which I enjoyed quite a bit, especially "Adventures With My Father."

DR Cason!  Darlin', welcome!  Tell your Ma to get her ass on board now.  She is one of the best, and since she's been a lurker for some time, we need her on the posting side of things.

BK, I loved the photos.  I'm already missing everyone on the show and depressed to be away from the Brain and its players.  The photos and the rave review only sadden me.

DR AdrianaPatti, did you get my message?

DR JRand56, I second DR MBarnum's wish that you were there.  The first time Alet walked onstage with that Dairy Queen hairdo, I wanted you to be there to fully appreciate its Allison Hayes connection.  Speaking of La Hayes, my hosts live not far from Allison's home.  Isn't that right, DR MBarnum?

I've got to unpack, get to bed and gird my loins for a trek to Toyland in the morning.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

FJL

« Reply #219 on: December 10, 2006, 09:25:54 PM »

Skip just called at the end of his first day in Sonoma.  He took a chance that i'd still be awake and online at this hour.  He knows me too well.  :)

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #220 on: December 10, 2006, 09:42:48 PM »

I just got your message just now Larry, and my NY trip is planned one day from when I have the time and money!

So my boyfriend who will not be named because I am mad at him just called saying he tried to get in saturday night but he was 5 mins late and no one was in the box office or lobby....so he went home! WHAT PLANET IS HE FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway he says he is going to try again next friday, but that still does not make up for his not going opening night when he had nothing to do but sit around at home.

Rant finished, and its beginning to look like he is too....
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

MBarnum

Re:Queen hairdo
« Reply #221 on: December 10, 2006, 10:29:58 PM »

DR JRand56, I second DR MBarnum's wish that you were there.  The first time Alet walked onstage with that Dairy Queen hairdo, I wanted you to be there to fully appreciate its Allison Hayes connection.  Speaking of La Hayes, my hosts live not far from Allison's home.  Isn't that right, DR MBarnum?

This is a fact JRand56. DR Elmore was staying in his host house which was exactly one block from Allison Haye's abode! Just one block!!!

François

« Reply #222 on: December 10, 2006, 10:30:06 PM »

So my boyfriend who will not be named because I am mad at him just called saying he tried to get in saturday night but he was 5 mins late and no one was in the box office or lobby....so he went home! WHAT PLANET IS HE FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT planet X, 'cause he'd have been on the stage! ;)

MBarnum

« Reply #223 on: December 10, 2006, 10:31:09 PM »

Adriana, what a beautiful new photo!

Of course I suspect it would be quite difficult to take a bad photo of Ms. Patti!

MBarnum

« Reply #224 on: December 10, 2006, 10:31:45 PM »

Michael Shayne and DR TCB, you make me blush.

I would say that Kevin is much sexier!

MBarnum

« Reply #225 on: December 10, 2006, 10:34:07 PM »

Well, I have just returned from a wonderful time in Woodland Hills where I was treated to a birthday dinner by Diana Darrin and Laurie Mitchell!!!!

Also in attendance was Laurie's husband Ron who is a hoot! A former football player and all around great guy! He really should have been an actor...he was very entertaining and I am so glad that I have finally had the opportunity to meet him.

MBarnum

« Reply #226 on: December 10, 2006, 10:40:38 PM »

There was also a very big surprise for my birthday dinner....unbeknownst to me Diana had arranged for her friend Kathy to bring none other then Mr. Rad Fulton to dinner as my surprise!

Holy cow! Rad is an actor from the 50s (JOYRIDE, MARJORIE MORNINGSTAR) who I have been wanting to find for an interview...well it turns out that Diana's friend Kathy knows Rad Fulton and she brought him to the meet me! Wasn't that great!!!

So the whole group of us sat around at talked and ate for a couple of hours! What fun I had tonight and what fun I have had this whole weekend!

MBarnum

« Reply #227 on: December 10, 2006, 10:41:32 PM »

And of course I will be interviewing Rad Fulton very soon! Nice guy and still very, very handsome!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #228 on: December 10, 2006, 11:20:38 PM »

Happy Birthday DR MBarnum!

Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #229 on: December 10, 2006, 11:21:07 PM »

BElated Birthday greetings to DR Jane!!

I hope all is well with you!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #230 on: December 10, 2006, 11:21:14 PM »

Thanks Rodzinski, FJL, Cillaliz, TPunk and Matt H.! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #231 on: December 10, 2006, 11:26:16 PM »

I just popped in to say good night!  So, "Good Night!" ;)

I need...no, I MUST get to work early!  A co-worker and I are going shopping for decorations for the building (on our own time) and I don't want to take too long...unless I get there early enough so that I don't have to end up staying too late.  We'll see if I get my butt (and the rest of me) out of bed in the morning.  

« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 11:26:55 PM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #232 on: December 10, 2006, 11:27:46 PM »

AND I stayed up later after I logged off yesterday and didn't get enough sleep last night. ::)

George

« Reply #233 on: December 10, 2006, 11:28:24 PM »

So, this time I'm going to bed NOW.  

Good night, all!  It's Wussburger Time. ;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #234 on: December 10, 2006, 11:33:15 PM »

Welcome Cason!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #235 on: December 10, 2006, 11:33:51 PM »

DR Adriana, lovelypicture in your avatar!

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #236 on: December 10, 2006, 11:36:10 PM »

Thank you!
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #237 on: December 10, 2006, 11:36:17 PM »

;DYes he does!!! ;)

Jitney was wonderful! Every actor pulled their weight and the staging was remarkable and the lights were complementary and it was just an all around stupendous piece of work.

Now I get to do Trigonometry homework, I have a test tomarrow. >:( >:( >:(

Good luck to those traveling!

Good luck on your trigonometry test!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #238 on: December 10, 2006, 11:36:40 PM »

Safe travel vibes to DR Elmore!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #239 on: December 10, 2006, 11:37:40 PM »

DR Laura, thanks for sharing your pictures of the gathering after the play. They were fun to see.

Bk, thanks for sharing the pictures of the play. I am glad it went well dispite the few hiccups!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up