Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: HOLY MOLEY ON RYE  (Read 53919 times)

Edisaurus

• "It was 20 years ago, today..."
Re:HOLY MOLEY ON RYE
« Reply #150 on: April 04, 2007, 11:52:11 AM »

I stayed up until 2 last night -_-

I got up at 3:30AM (awakened by cats) and couldn't get back to sleep, thinking about things I had to do before I leave. So although I never sleep on the plane, today may be an exception...

Fortunately it's an easy day at work.
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #151 on: April 04, 2007, 11:54:23 AM »

wow Cason, you are a man on the go lol

What can I say?   ;D

Gotta keep myself busy somehow!
Art touches people in ways that words can't and my goal in life is to touch as many people as possible.

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #152 on: April 04, 2007, 11:55:15 AM »

I got up at 3:30AM (awakened by cats) and couldn't get back to sleep, thinking about things I had to do before I leave. So although I never sleep on the plane, today may be an exception...

Fortunately it's an easy day at work.

I'll send out my travel vibes for you - and of course on Friday I'll be sending out huge West Coast premiere vibes!
Art touches people in ways that words can't and my goal in life is to touch as many people as possible.

Jennifer

« Reply #153 on: April 04, 2007, 11:56:53 AM »

I have a nip/tuck season 5 question (that is the current season, right?) and was wondering if anyone here can help me.

We are currently about 4 or 5 episodes in and i accidently erased the last 10 minutes of the show. It was the first one with rosie o'donnell.

I figured i would just go to my usual televisionwithoutpity site. But they do not seem to have nip/tuck.  I went to the f/x site but did not notice any episode summaries.

Does anyone know where i might find a detailed summary of this episode? Or does anyone remember it specifically.

SPOILERS

Basically chrisitian went to rosie's house and they saw her daugher having sex with her husband. And the guy christian and matt's father hired tried to abduct matt. And matt hit him with a garbage can lid. And that is where i end.... :(

Okay i haven't read it yet. But i think i found a summary. The part that confused me was that i was not sure if it was season 4 or 5 i was watching. And they had season 5 listed but with no summaries!

Hopefully this will fill in the blanks!

http://www.tv.com/nip-tuck/dawn-budge/episode/832933/recap.html
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 12:14:37 PM by Jennifer »

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #154 on: April 04, 2007, 11:58:23 AM »

I'm enjoying everyone's American Idol feeback and thoughts. I have a tough decision to make about who to select for my pool this week. Every week I have to pick someone who I think will stay- the catch is once I've used them I can't use them again, so it should be someone who will go in the next week or 2.

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #155 on: April 04, 2007, 11:59:07 AM »

I haven't picked Phil yet and I'd like to, but I'm nervous that he could go tonight. Otherwise I'm picking Chris. I've already used Gina, Haley and Sanjaya.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #156 on: April 04, 2007, 12:01:33 PM »

That should be a safe pick, TPunk!
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ben

« Reply #157 on: April 04, 2007, 12:02:04 PM »

Donald, what a great show this week!

We're in the 60's right now. I've always loved Old Fashioned Wedding. It's one of my favorite Berlin counterpoints.

Ah, now we have the lovely Barbara Harris in Apple Tree!

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #158 on: April 04, 2007, 12:02:28 PM »

He is here now and ripping the bathroom apart.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

Jennifer

« Reply #159 on: April 04, 2007, 12:04:19 PM »

I'm enjoying everyone's American Idol feeback and thoughts. I have a tough decision to make about who to select for my pool this week. Every week I have to pick someone who I think will stay- the catch is once I've used them I can't use them again, so it should be someone who will go in the next week or 2.

Who have you chosen so far?

I'd say melinda is safe for sure. And i'd think lakisha, blake and chris will probably be safe too.

And i really believe jordin will last a while.

Like i said i have no idea how popular gina is. She could be bottom 2 and she could be safe and in the clear.

Also re: sanjaya. Some people think he will be in it till the end. But i think he will go soon.

As for haley, i think she is weak. But does she have fans?

Phil does not seem to be too popular, so he will most likely be B2. But you can never tell who will go. It's usually unpredictable.

If you haven't chosen him i would choose chris. Because to me it's unclear how long he will last (i don't see him as top 4). But he should be safe this week.

Jennifer

« Reply #160 on: April 04, 2007, 12:06:23 PM »

I haven't picked Phil yet and I'd like to, but I'm nervous that he could go tonight. Otherwise I'm picking Chris. I've already used Gina, Haley and Sanjaya.

That is so funny that you wrote this while i was typing. :)

I would not pick phil since i think there is a chance he could go (and he'll most likely be b2). I would choose chris. I think that is a relatively safe and good choice.

I would also think about choosing lakisha in a week or so. I thought she was going to last till the end. But now i'm not so sure.  She's not really that interesting to watch for long periods of time. And i think she may not last till the end.

DearReaderLaura

« Reply #161 on: April 04, 2007, 12:07:20 PM »

DR Cason, I would invite you to stop by if you need a bathroom break on the way to Prescott. But most of my bathroom is in the backyard at the moment.

DearReaderLaura

« Reply #162 on: April 04, 2007, 12:08:09 PM »

So far we have discovered that there are leaks from the old plumbing. Ugh.

Edisaurus

« Reply #163 on: April 04, 2007, 12:15:17 PM »

I'll send out my travel vibes for you - and of course on Friday I'll be sending out huge West Coast premiere vibes!

Thanks, Boo-key! The only thing missing will be YOU!
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #164 on: April 04, 2007, 12:16:21 PM »

DR Laura, I am sorry to hear about your home related woes.

Edisaurus

« Reply #165 on: April 04, 2007, 12:17:27 PM »

T-Punk, how's your kitty? Did they try the shaved bonito?

(Do you have any idea how hard it is to *shave* a bonito?)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #166 on: April 04, 2007, 12:22:12 PM »

I shall now be on my way to a work session, then another work session, then a rehearsal and then a meeting, after which, I shall return.  I have written almost four pages, and I'll definitely do another when I get home.

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #167 on: April 04, 2007, 12:24:37 PM »

T-Punk, how's your kitty? Did they try the shaved bonito?

(Do you have any idea how hard it is to *shave* a bonito?)

They haven't tried it yet- Walty is still experiencing some intestinal type issues. He's not eating much, so I'm waiting until he feels better which I hope is very soon.

Edisaurus

« Reply #168 on: April 04, 2007, 12:30:25 PM »

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]~~~~~~~~INNARDS AND TUMMY VIBES FOR WALTY~~~~~~~~~~[/move]

Hope he feels "in the pink" soon!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 12:30:57 PM by Edisaurus »

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #169 on: April 04, 2007, 12:33:05 PM »

DR Cason, I would invite you to stop by if you need a bathroom break on the way to Prescott. But most of my bathroom is in the backyard at the moment.

And that would be a "problem" for Cason because....?????

:D
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #170 on: April 04, 2007, 12:34:47 PM »

Perhaps!  But we all must still bow down to you, DR Ron Pulliam, the FIRST HHW God!!!!

I'm a legend in my own mind....so how did you get in there?

DearReaderLaura

« Reply #171 on: April 04, 2007, 12:36:12 PM »

Oy. There was a leak behind the wall we didn't know about. I guess I should go ahead and choose a paint color for the new wall I am going to have.

DearReaderLaura

« Reply #172 on: April 04, 2007, 12:36:45 PM »

*Trying to see the bright side of things.*

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #173 on: April 04, 2007, 12:38:28 PM »

Well, thank you.  It's a cross and I bear it! :)

I think Chris is going to have a huge career, and I don't wish him ill.  I think the contracts and offers are already in motion with "his people."  I'd like to see him move beyond the cuteness aspect, and he may yet.  Lakisha lost points last night for me but I loooooove Melinda.  I wonder if she will need an orchestrator?

I'm certain she could use you.

I don't know if it's just me, but only a few singers come along in a generation who I think are extraordinary.

Melinda is one of them.  Simon said she was like a young Gladys Knight.  Agreed.  I think of her with same awe...her performances generally move me to being misty-eyed.  Only Elliott Yamin ever did that -- just once -- among all the Idol contestants over the years.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 12:39:17 PM by Ron Pulliam »

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #174 on: April 04, 2007, 12:44:45 PM »

A lot of Idol blogs take issue with Melinda's wide-eyed surprise at audience reception of her singing.

Many say it's a put-on, a sham, a fake reaction.  I think it's suprising that they feel that way.  

Conversely, I'm always amazed at the amount of humility she possesses to actually be "surprised."

Obviously she's not used to it, so she'll have to grown into accepting it.

I cannot fathom the posters who think she's "okay" but think someone else in the competition is better.

This isn't apples and oranges here...it's not a "close" call when it comes to whether she's good or not.  What should be discussed is whether she's far too good for the competition and whether she ought to be doing a solo tour before "Idol" is even over.  

If Melinda wins "Idol"...it will not have been a major coup for her because she's decimated the competition week after week.

If she receives the fewest votes one week, it will be a major setback for any integrity the show ever hoped to have.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #175 on: April 04, 2007, 12:45:19 PM »

And Dadisaurus is doing well today.

:D :D

Jane

« Reply #176 on: April 04, 2007, 12:46:21 PM »

Hi TPunk.  I noticed you let your hair grow long again.  I like it.

Jane

« Reply #177 on: April 04, 2007, 12:49:00 PM »

*Trying to see the bright side of things.*

Be sure to chose a color that makes you happy.  I hope the damage from the water is minimal.

Cillaliz

« Reply #178 on: April 04, 2007, 12:50:04 PM »

They haven't tried it yet- Walty is still experiencing some intestinal type issues. He's not eating much, so I'm waiting until he feels better which I hope is very soon.

TPunk, you really should try Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Cat food, and no they don't pay me to keep mentioning it, but Boo's digestive problems went away immediately when she started eating it.  No wheat gluten in it either

DearReaderLaura

« Reply #179 on: April 04, 2007, 01:04:18 PM »

I get a new bathtub and I get to tile around the shower, too.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18   Go Up