Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE LOVELIER THAN LOVELY DAY  (Read 15173 times)

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
Re: THE LOVELIER THAN LOVELY DAY
« Reply #210 on: September 17, 2009, 09:39:15 PM »

Good morning. Time to boil the nipples.

I just take a shower, myself.

LOL!  I'm with you, Debra....extremes aren't my thing.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #211 on: September 17, 2009, 09:41:21 PM »

I'm thinking of boiling my nipples - just for fun.  But I think I'll take a nice hot shower instead.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #212 on: September 17, 2009, 09:41:35 PM »

Boiling My Nipples - that's the title of my next novel.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #213 on: September 17, 2009, 09:42:10 PM »

I'm told that the contract for our second cast album release is finally on its way.  After it's signed, I gather it usually takes two to three months to actually get it to the release point.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #214 on: September 17, 2009, 09:43:09 PM »

I'm also waiting on pins and needles about getting my foot in the door with a very similar deal to what I have at MGM, but elsewhere.  If that works out, it will result in some terrific stuff for late this year or early next year.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #215 on: September 17, 2009, 09:44:57 PM »

And I should have CD refs for the rest of this three CD set we'll hopefully doing - very interested to hear the music on these refs.  One of the scores, as I've mentioned, will require a lot of work in terms of piecing it together from all the various takes (it was recorded in a completely idiotic way by a composer who should have known better, but who, being one of the most spoiled of all composers, felt he could do it any old haphazard way). 

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #216 on: September 17, 2009, 11:17:05 PM »

But the Peggy "surprise"???  How could she go eight months without realizing she was not fat but pregnant - makes no sense on any level, at least for me.

Well, my Mother was well into her sixth month before she realized she was pregnant with my younger brother! After she had her first child the doctors told her that because of her physical problems she could not have any more children. (The boy died 18 months later as a result of brain damage suffered during birth). 8 years later she found herself gaining weight, but knew she couldn't be pregnant; besides, her menstrual periods continued. It was only after the baby had quickened and started vigorous kicking that she had doubts. (She Had dismissed the earlier quickening signs as intestinal upset.) Note: this was women who had carried a baby to full term in the past and who would have welcomed the opportunity to have more children. In fact, because my parents  "couldn't have any more", and because they didn't want to raise Bobby as an only child, they initiated procedures to adopt a child (me). Even though Bobby died before the procedures were complete, they still adopted me. So, the medically pronounced certainty that she could not bear children coupled with the regular monthly events told her she just couldn't be pregnant!

Well, as my younger brother Chuck bears witness, she was!

Seems that when the Doctors told her she "couldn't" have children, they really meant that she "shouldn't" have children (her deformed pelvis made successful deliveries problematic. (Chuck was Caesarian).

der Brucer

Note" some women carry "high wide and handsome" and look like at mack truck at five months; others carry lower and can look only bloated by the ninth month.
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #217 on: September 17, 2009, 11:45:55 PM »

I love the old three-act structure - wish it would come back.

I've always wondered what are some of the latest plays or musicals that actually have three acts? 
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #218 on: September 17, 2009, 11:55:35 PM »

My show The Good One was in three acts.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #219 on: September 18, 2009, 12:07:34 AM »

No, No Nannette and Anyone Can Whistle are two that I can think of, but they're both older shows.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 12:12:58 AM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up