Archives > Archive 21

EDITING

(1/31) > >>

bk:
Well, you've read the notes, the notes were edited, and now it is time for you to post until the edited cows come home.

bk:
And the word of the day is: PREHENSIBLE!

elmore3003:
Good morning, all!  I was awake at 4AM, and that's far too early to be awake in my book. If I had any dreams last night, I remember none of them.

I don't know what all is on today's scheduled events. The first 30 minutes of this morning will be a company management meeting to discuss travel and stay in Hilton Head. After that, a runthrough. Once we lose David at 1PM, I assume we'll be working on trouble spots and musical problems. We have a great cast, but several of the actors do not pck up things as quickly as others, and  that can be frustrating. We've also got to deal with, and incorporate, two child actors who will be local to Hilton Head so those are always moments in rehearsal where everything falls apart at the present time. My faith in the piece and the cast is very strong, but I'm getting antsy and wshing there were one more week before we headed south.

So, that's my day. When I get home tonight, I need to prepare my packing list for Hilton Head and tomorrow morning's laundry and housecleaning schedule. I have to visit with Kim Criswell tomorrow before she flies back to London, and I want this place really clean before I leave.  don't want to come back and find the bed bugs have taken over.

JoseSPiano:
Good Morning!

I'm up, I'm up... And I'm really looking forward to the extra hour we'll be getting later tonight courtesy of DST.

Michael:
GOOD MORNING TO ALL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version