Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: THE NEW ENTRY  (Read 11298 times)

Cillaliz

Re: THE NEW ENTRY
« Reply #150 on: January 25, 2011, 06:58:57 PM »

VIBES TO ALL WHO NEED THEM~~~~~

Laura

« Reply #151 on: January 25, 2011, 07:03:26 PM »

I can't even THINK it, Cillaliz. Last time he read my mind.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #152 on: January 25, 2011, 07:03:50 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIANA!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #153 on: January 25, 2011, 07:04:41 PM »

Does the State Legislature ever take a furlough day without pay, I wonder?

Not very likely!
“One thing’s universal,

Cillaliz

« Reply #154 on: January 25, 2011, 07:05:00 PM »

I can't even THINK it, Cillaliz. Last time he read my mind.

I read somewhere that's how cats communicate, mind reading

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #155 on: January 25, 2011, 07:05:22 PM »

G'night!
“One thing’s universal,

Cillaliz

« Reply #156 on: January 25, 2011, 07:07:48 PM »

I wonder what they do with the losers 1000 cupcakes on cupcake wars

Cillaliz

« Reply #157 on: January 25, 2011, 07:10:35 PM »

Cillaliz

« Reply #158 on: January 25, 2011, 07:16:12 PM »

Night TCB

Cillaliz

« Reply #159 on: January 25, 2011, 07:16:28 PM »

Think i'll go read

Ginny

« Reply #160 on: January 25, 2011, 07:23:27 PM »

Richard and I went on an errand today that I thought would never happen - we went to pick up Rob's restored car from the body shop!  Of course, it needs some kind of official inspection before it can be driven, so it will sit in the garage until the *first* available appointment - a week from tomorrow.  That means that it will have been 3 full months that I've been without my own car - assuming Rob's passes the inspection...

What? I do hope they're not charging you a "garage-ing" fee. You would think that they would want to free up the space. ???

The car is sitting in OUR garage, DR Jose.  Which means that the 2 drivable cars are parked on the street - hope it doesn't snow tonight, or for the next week - HA!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #161 on: January 25, 2011, 07:24:07 PM »

Tuesday morning greetings!  Woke up about half an hour ago from a dream in which my sister's family and mine, plus our mother, were all in NYC together, but we were in parts of the city I didn't recognize and Mom was driving.

You Mom was driving?  Was she drinking Scotch?

Most likely, DR TCB!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #162 on: January 25, 2011, 07:29:53 PM »

Joshie is so careful to lick all the gravy off the canned cat food and not get any of the solid food.

LOL-I hate when they do that.

Jane

« Reply #163 on: January 25, 2011, 07:30:53 PM »

(Don't tell Joshie, but he goes to the vet tomorrow. We are going to see if the antibiotics helped.)

GOOD LUCK!!!

Jane

« Reply #164 on: January 25, 2011, 07:31:56 PM »

Richard and I went on an errand today that I thought would never happen - we went to pick up Rob's restored car from the body shop!  Of course, it needs some kind of official inspection before it can be driven, so it will sit in the garage until the *first* available appointment - a week from tomorrow.  That means that it will have been 3 full months that I've been without my own car - assuming Rob's passes the inspection...

What? I do hope they're not charging you a "garage-ing" fee. You would think that they would want to free up the space. ???

The car is sitting in OUR garage, DR Jose.  Which means that the 2 drivable cars are parked on the street - hope it doesn't snow tonight, or for the next week - HA!

If you aren't permitted to drive it how did you get it home?

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #165 on: January 25, 2011, 07:32:11 PM »

Rehearsals are done.  Poor birthday girl Juliana has a bad flu - she showed up and we ran through her stuff and she's homeward bound for more rest.  Our MD, who is doing one of these for the first time, didn't quite get what was expected so the rehearsal was a bit rough, but he knows now and Friday he will be faboo.  Everyone is going to be wonderful, but twelve-year-old Melody Hollis is so much fun doing the nonsense words medley - she brought me brownies - she made them and their were absolutely yummilicious. 

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #166 on: January 25, 2011, 07:32:50 PM »

I am going to write more, but I think I'll watch the Broadcast News special features first - not sure if I'll eat anything else, but maybe a little pasta with butter might be fun.

Ginny

« Reply #167 on: January 25, 2011, 07:59:37 PM »

Richard was told by the State Highway Patrol that he was permitted to drive it from the body shop to our home and from our home to the inspection place.  This has been a whole process that we'd have been just as happy never to have to learn!

Cillaliz

« Reply #168 on: January 25, 2011, 08:06:19 PM »

Richard was told by the State Highway Patrol that he was permitted to drive it from the body shop to our home and from our home to the inspection place.  This has been a whole process that we'd have been just as happy never to have to learn!

I've never heard of all this inspection stuff before you can drive.  Is this Ohio law?

Ginny

« Reply #169 on: January 25, 2011, 08:12:01 PM »

DR Cillaliz - it has something to do with the fact that the car was considered "totaled" for insurance purposes and had to be retitled as a salvage.  I think the inspection is to verify that it was not rebuilt with stolen parts.  Or to make the state some extra money...

Ginny

« Reply #170 on: January 25, 2011, 08:21:08 PM »

'night!

Cillaliz

« Reply #171 on: January 25, 2011, 08:29:06 PM »

DR Cillaliz - it has something to do with the fact that the car was considered "totaled" for insurance purposes and had to be retitled as a salvage.  I think the inspection is to verify that it was not rebuilt with stolen parts.  Or to make the state some extra money...

Interesting.

Cillaliz

« Reply #172 on: January 25, 2011, 08:29:16 PM »

Night

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #173 on: January 25, 2011, 08:33:27 PM »

Screencap Update:  Sorry, I forgot I am an Admin at the site, and so can see things you mere mortals can't.  :)  The review is live now, you should be able to see the screencaps (the second one is about halfway down the page):

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Ring-Without-Words-Blu-ray/19233/#Review

If the URL doesn't take you right to the review, just click on the Blu-ray Review tab underneath the cover image.
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #174 on: January 25, 2011, 09:25:05 PM »

Screencap Update:  Sorry, I forgot I am an Admin at the site, and so can see things you mere mortals can't.  :)  The review is live now, you should be able to see the screencaps (the second one is about halfway down the page):

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Ring-Without-Words-Blu-ray/19233/#Review

If the URL doesn't take you right to the review, just click on the Blu-ray Review tab underneath the cover image.

Now I see them!

-And, yes, that does look like Steve Landesberg.
Make Your Own Luck.

Michael

« Reply #175 on: January 25, 2011, 09:29:08 PM »

The reading of "The Absolutely True Adventures Of A Hollywood Assistant" is over. It went very well and had a very receptive audience. I was very grateful to have had a chance to do it in front of an audience. People laughed where they were supposed to, laughed where I didn't think they would (A good thing) and didn't laugh where I thought they would. And now onto getting a full production of the play.

More to come, but I'm tired and have to work tomorrow.
Never stop dreaming.

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #176 on: January 25, 2011, 09:41:06 PM »

Congrats, Michael S., on getting the feedback you needed.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

FJL

« Reply #177 on: January 25, 2011, 09:48:12 PM »

Onion article on alcoholism increasing risk of one-man shows
http://www.theonion.com/articles/study-family-history-of-alcoholism-raises-risk-of,18863/

Sam

• " The best things in life are free "
« Reply #178 on: January 25, 2011, 10:21:22 PM »

;D

Hi all.  Not much to say.  Maybe that's a good thing.  :-\

Night all and happy vibes to everyone.  8)
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #179 on: January 25, 2011, 10:26:32 PM »

OY!

My internet connection here continues to crawl at a virtual snail's pace...

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up