Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: I REST MY CASE  (Read 17544 times)

Cillaliz

Re:I REST MY CASE
« Reply #120 on: August 25, 2006, 07:50:15 PM »

Yee Hah!! How about a page 5 Square Dance

Cillaliz

« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2006, 07:51:10 PM »

Won't someone talk to me?????

Cillaliz

« Reply #122 on: August 25, 2006, 07:51:35 PM »

LOL, that sounds a little desperate, just trying to get some posts here

Cillaliz

« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2006, 07:52:04 PM »

Well that's my frenzy for now....what's the all time low? Are we over it yet?

François de Paris

« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2006, 07:53:11 PM »

Won't someone talk to me?????

Someone hardly talks to me either!
What's the problem with someone?!

Cillaliz

« Reply #125 on: August 25, 2006, 08:02:10 PM »

Oh Francois, mon ami, so good to see you. I don't know what's wrong with someone, but I'll talk to you if someone won't

François de Paris

« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2006, 08:05:15 PM »

Not much happening here in the middle of the night!
A few minutes ago, a taxi showed up to pick up guests to go to the Orly airport but nobody here had ordered a taxi or even was checking out!

Puzzled am I!

Are ze cats behaving?!

Cillaliz

« Reply #127 on: August 25, 2006, 08:06:40 PM »

They are doing pretty well, actually.  They fight some, but that's normal. At least they are starting to be more quiet about it

Cillaliz

« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2006, 08:07:59 PM »

Not much happening here in the middle of the night!
A few minutes ago, a taxi showed up to pick up guests to go to the Orly airport but nobody here had ordered a taxi or even was checking out!

Puzzled am I!

Very strange indeed....

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #129 on: August 25, 2006, 08:10:47 PM »

Has anyone seen the Illusionist?  I think I remember a reveiw...was that you DR Jennifer?

DRs Rodzinski and TPunk saw it last week.  I may go tomorrow.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Cillaliz

« Reply #130 on: August 25, 2006, 08:11:17 PM »

I am watching Facing Life, the Re-trial on A and E.  It's the retrial of a case in Wisconsin where the defendant was originally convicted of murder then he received a new trial thanks to The Innocense Project.  I think he's going to win, but I don't know.  

The interesting thing is I just had a conversation over lunch yesterday with a fellow criminal defense lawyer who was telling me about one of the defense lawyers in this case and how great a lawyer he is.  I had no idea this was going to be on tonight.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #131 on: August 25, 2006, 08:12:01 PM »

I just wandered over...

I was watching a movie..
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #132 on: August 25, 2006, 08:12:20 PM »

What's become of our new DR jhvw?

I liked PSYCH, but I'm still angry over the lousiness of MONK.  It's time to kill off a series.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Cillaliz

« Reply #133 on: August 25, 2006, 08:12:24 PM »

I want to see the Illusionist, but it isn't here yet. Boo, hiss....that was meant as a comment and not as a request for my cat to hiss

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #134 on: August 25, 2006, 08:13:39 PM »

Cilla, they are showing pics on the news up here of the damage done by the tornado in that area
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Cillaliz

« Reply #135 on: August 25, 2006, 08:13:54 PM »

What's become of our new DR jhvw?

Hmm don't know.... I haven't talked to him lately, I'll have to send him an email.

FJL

« Reply #136 on: August 25, 2006, 08:14:10 PM »

Francois -  Well your someone called today, He hung up when I asked his name...

Nah, that doesn't work that way.  :)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #137 on: August 25, 2006, 08:14:27 PM »

Cilla, what play do you plan on seeing in nyc?

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #138 on: August 25, 2006, 08:14:57 PM »

Okay, we're past the safety point.  I wonder if our DR Jose is sitting at his computer rewriting my chart to "Mein Herr."  I've almost finished my Klea Blackhurst work.  Then I'm heading into a bit of Musical Theatre Festival work, and following that - Ta-Dah! - I can think about a certain Los Angeles project.

Cillaliz

« Reply #139 on: August 25, 2006, 08:15:10 PM »

BK - I hope I'm getting brownie points for keeping the conversation going tonight.....no, skip the brownie points...send me a brownie!!!  I'm still dieting and have not eaten any of the chocolate I'm thinking about

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #140 on: August 25, 2006, 08:15:36 PM »

Elmore, NBC is killing the soap genre by pimping Passions

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #141 on: August 25, 2006, 08:16:50 PM »

Had a lovely day until Aunt Vulture called... Amazing how one person can wreck one person's mood...

Cillaliz

« Reply #142 on: August 25, 2006, 08:16:57 PM »

Cilla, what play do you plan on seeing in nyc?

We have tickets to A CHORUS LINE, DROWSY CHAPERONE and WICKED...of course those are all musicals.  We have time to see something else, but we're waiting to see if there is something else we want to do.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #143 on: August 25, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »

Lastest fad in ND: burying St. Joseph statues in ND yards...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #144 on: August 25, 2006, 08:19:34 PM »

We have tickets to A CHORUS LINE, DROWSY CHAPERONE and WICKED...of course those are all musicals.  We have time to see something else, but we're waiting to see if there is something else we want to do.

I have seen a really good college production of Chorus Line and I would like to see Drowsy Chaperone someday.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #145 on: August 25, 2006, 08:20:29 PM »

The ND contribution to Extreme home makeover built the house in 108 hours in Minot, ND

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #146 on: August 25, 2006, 08:21:09 PM »

A Masters group of students in the NDSU landscaping program worked on the landscaping.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #147 on: August 25, 2006, 08:21:40 PM »

The North Dakota eppie will broadcast in October.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #148 on: August 25, 2006, 08:22:33 PM »

THey did not tear the house down but it was moved and donated to Habitat for Humanity in Minot.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #149 on: August 25, 2006, 08:23:43 PM »

Brownie points to all who are keeping things alive, and bitch-slap points to those who are errant and truant.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up