Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: HOOKED ON A DANISH  (Read 17986 times)

Danise

Re: HOOKED ON A DANISH
« Reply #180 on: March 20, 2012, 05:12:02 PM »

Did you know that if you do a spell check, my name comes up as Danish?  In fact, I have a co worker who keeps auto spell checking her emails to me and when she forgets to correct it, they start "Dear Danish"  I always crack up when I see that.  :)
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #181 on: March 20, 2012, 05:14:43 PM »

I have taken the week off for a "staycation" and am happy to report that I am getting lots of stuff done around the apartment. Whew.

Lots more to do, however.

I wish I had that kind of motivation...I have the vacation time to take a week off (actually, more than), but not the inclination to clean my house. ::)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

KevinH

« Reply #182 on: March 20, 2012, 05:16:00 PM »

Happy Birthday to DR JRand's father!

Danise

« Reply #183 on: March 20, 2012, 05:17:28 PM »

I saw the first trailer for the new DARK SHADOWS film.  Can't say I love it.  In fact, I don't know if I will bother to go see it in a theater.  This may be another Netflix film.  :(
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

KevinH

« Reply #184 on: March 20, 2012, 05:18:15 PM »

Watching "Raising Hope."  I think Martha Plimpton is great!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #185 on: March 20, 2012, 05:24:27 PM »

I saw the first trailer for the new DARK SHADOWS film.  Can't say I love it.  In fact, I don't know if I will bother to go see it in a theater.  This may be another Netflix film.  :(

I didn't realize it was going to be a comedy.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #186 on: March 20, 2012, 05:24:27 PM »

Did you know that if you do a spell check, my name comes up as Danish?  In fact, I have a co worker who keeps auto spell checking her emails to me and when she forgets to correct it, they start "Dear Danish"  I always crack up when I see that.  :)

Danish :o  I've gotten Denise which makes more sense. I just tested your name and got Danish, no Denise-funny.

Danise

« Reply #187 on: March 20, 2012, 05:25:19 PM »

DR George, I was wondering.....even hate to ask..... but could I send you some blank DVD's to have more copies made of the AC show?  I had to give two the copies you gave me away today to the contractor and the rep from Lowe's who came to look at the  house.  They need them to show their boss and I don't think I'm going to get them back.  I've had many requests for a disk and I'm not even sure how many more I need.  I am NOT giving away the one copy I still have.  That's for ME.

I was amazed by how much they said they were going to try to do to the house.  And had a lot of gulp moments when they said "I can't BELIEVE he did (or didn't) do this or that." and "Would you look at THAT!".  I just hope it isn't going to be to much for them to do~
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #188 on: March 20, 2012, 05:26:29 PM »

I didn't realize it was going to be a comedy.
Can I get an "Oy!"
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Cillaliz

« Reply #189 on: March 20, 2012, 05:26:38 PM »

Great day in court.  It isn't over till it's over...which should be tomorrow....keep the vibes coming

Danise

« Reply #190 on: March 20, 2012, 05:28:08 PM »

It might just a tragedy.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #191 on: March 20, 2012, 05:28:54 PM »

Great day in court.  It isn't over till it's over...which should be tomorrow....keep the vibes coming
Super vibes!

The tragedy--the movie not Cilla's case!
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Jane

« Reply #192 on: March 20, 2012, 05:29:00 PM »

Great to hear!!

CONTINUED TRIAL VIBES!!!!

Cillaliz

« Reply #193 on: March 20, 2012, 05:30:00 PM »

Thanks!

Jane

« Reply #194 on: March 20, 2012, 05:30:04 PM »

VIBES TO DR DANISE YOU WILL SOON HERE EXCELLENT NEWS FROM THE CONTRACTOR & REP FROM LOEW'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George

« Reply #195 on: March 20, 2012, 05:34:24 PM »

~~~CONTINUED TRIAL VIBES FOR DR CILLALIZ!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #196 on: March 20, 2012, 05:34:36 PM »

VIBES TO DR DANISE YOU WILL SOON HERE EXCELLENT NEWS FROM THE CONTRACTOR & REP FROM LOEW'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~DITTO!!~~~

Danise

« Reply #197 on: March 20, 2012, 05:35:23 PM »

Thank you DR Jane. 

Got just a touch of bad news.  I got the results from last months Colonoscopy.  I won't go into a lot of details but I have confirmed "Severe diverticulosis" among some other problems.  Sigh.  All that stress I was under took time to show up so I guess I can say thanks to Mr. Turner for this as well. 
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

George

« Reply #198 on: March 20, 2012, 05:35:39 PM »

DR George, I was wondering.....even hate to ask..... but could I send you some blank DVD's to have more copies made of the AC show?  I had to give two the copies you gave me away today to the contractor and the rep from Lowe's who came to look at the  house.  They need them to show their boss and I don't think I'm going to get them back.  I've had many requests for a disk and I'm not even sure how many more I need.  I am NOT giving away the one copy I still have.  That's for ME.

I was amazed by how much they said they were going to try to do to the house.  And had a lot of gulp moments when they said "I can't BELIEVE he did (or didn't) do this or that." and "Would you look at THAT!".  I just hope it isn't going to be to much for them to do~

Don't worry about sending me any discs...just tell me how many copies you want. :)

Danise

« Reply #199 on: March 20, 2012, 05:37:44 PM »

~~~DITTO!!~~~
  Thank you!
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Cillaliz

« Reply #200 on: March 20, 2012, 05:38:41 PM »

DR Danise, don't worry if it's too much for them, it isn't.  Just let them do it for you. You deserve it

Danise

« Reply #201 on: March 20, 2012, 05:40:13 PM »

Don't worry about sending me any discs...just tell me how many copies you want. :)
  I don't know.  Maybe 3 or 4?  I didn't expect to lose 2 this quick and i have a feeling the news or paper may want to see the show as well.    I do want to send you something.  I can't take all this taking and not giving.  I feel so self centered right now.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #202 on: March 20, 2012, 05:42:51 PM »

DR Danise, don't worry if it's too much for them, it isn't.  Just let them do it for you. You deserve it
  I hope so.  I think about all those who lost their whole homes in those tornados, like your friend Joe.  I feel bad.  Truly for complaining when I do have a roof over my head.  Even if they do think it might be leaking.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Jane

« Reply #203 on: March 20, 2012, 05:43:19 PM »

Thank you DR Jane. 

Got just a touch of bad news.  I got the results from last months Colonoscopy.  I won't go into a lot of details but I have confirmed "Severe diverticulosis" among some other problems.  Sigh.  All that stress I was under took time to show up so I guess I can say thanks to Mr. Turner for this as well. 

I'm sorry about this.  Have you been given a special diet so you can get that down to diverticulitis? 

Cillaliz

« Reply #204 on: March 20, 2012, 05:43:36 PM »

Like I said, just let people do things for you....it makes them feel good

George

« Reply #205 on: March 20, 2012, 05:45:52 PM »

I don't know.  Maybe 3 or 4?  I didn't expect to lose 2 this quick and i have a feeling the news or paper may want to see the show as well.    I do want to send you something.  I can't take all this taking and not giving.  I feel so self centered right now.

I collect keychains. :D

MBarnum

« Reply #206 on: March 20, 2012, 05:46:10 PM »

Thank you DR Jane. 

You should send him the bill!

Cillaliz

« Reply #207 on: March 20, 2012, 05:47:17 PM »

Sorry about the medical issues, Danise.  Don't eat seeds

Cillaliz

« Reply #208 on: March 20, 2012, 05:47:58 PM »

Tonight is actually fairly relaxing for me.  Tomorrow my client testifies and we do closing arguments and then it goes to the jury. 

Cillaliz

« Reply #209 on: March 20, 2012, 05:49:19 PM »

Today our side of the courtroom was packed with my client's former coaches, both from high school and college, as well as a big group of friends.   There was no one on the prosecutors side.  (It's like a wedding - bride side, groom side).   Don't know if the jury knows who everyone was, but the sheer numbers show the support for my client
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up