Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down

Author Topic: THE LABORS OF BK  (Read 31490 times)

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
Re:THE LABORS OF BK
« Reply #270 on: September 03, 2006, 08:32:26 PM »

Thanks for the birthday wishes and card, DR MBarnum, and thanks for the tip on STARLOG, too.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

François de Paris

« Reply #271 on: September 03, 2006, 08:34:16 PM »

We had rain last night. None today.

Last night rain might have been a summer rerun! ;)

Matt H.

« Reply #272 on: September 03, 2006, 08:35:15 PM »

Page 10 Princess Aurora Dance!!!

François de Paris

« Reply #273 on: September 03, 2006, 08:37:25 PM »

Page 10 Princess Aurora Dance!!!

"I wonder! I could be wishing but, no, I wonder....." sang Mary Costa as she wandered!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #274 on: September 03, 2006, 08:39:41 PM »

I just got back from Olympia Harbor Days and I had a Demo Burger!  My first (and last) one of the year.  In June, I wasn't able to get to Super Saturday, and in July, I totally missed Lake Fair.  These are events/fairs here in Olympia where Demo(crat) Burgers are usually sold.  I must get one every chance I can, and I wasn't able to before, but now, I have. ;D

What toppings do they put on a Demo burger?
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

François de Paris

« Reply #275 on: September 03, 2006, 08:48:16 PM »

What toppings do they put on a Demo burger?

Chopped Unions sprinkled liberally!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 08:59:43 PM by François »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #276 on: September 03, 2006, 08:53:15 PM »

LOL
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

François de Paris

« Reply #277 on: September 03, 2006, 09:01:30 PM »

Is a Democrat burger made with... donkey meat?!

Matt H.

« Reply #278 on: September 03, 2006, 09:05:33 PM »

Off to bed now.

Once again, thanks for all the wonderful birthday wishes.

Good night!

François de Paris

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #280 on: September 03, 2006, 09:12:15 PM »

Is a Democrat burger made with... donkey meat?!

Not sure.....

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #281 on: September 03, 2006, 09:35:09 PM »

Finished another DVD, and may start number three (four, if you count finishing Arabesque).

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #282 on: September 03, 2006, 09:56:43 PM »

cool...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #283 on: September 03, 2006, 09:59:42 PM »

PLaced an order  earlier today for my copy of Double Indemnity and the smart aleck behind the counter said only old hags get that...

I asked him what he liked. He thought Caveman was a high quality movie that was a classic...

Well cant account for taste but I did tell his manager and she was not amused... She fired him on the spot. She is younger than I and she loves the film noir movies. She promptly put a rush on the movie for me and I recieved a discount for his rude action.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #284 on: September 03, 2006, 10:04:54 PM »

I had seen Arabesque once and thought it was okay. Sophia Loren is a beautiful actress but she does not capture my heart like Audrey Hepburn does.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 10:10:08 PM by DakotaCelt »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #285 on: September 03, 2006, 10:08:24 PM »

RLP and other superman fans...

I was looking through the program guide for the local public television station and there is a segment tomorrow on History Detectives about Superman and some related stills. YOu might want to check it out.

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #286 on: September 03, 2006, 10:10:16 PM »

Watching a bit of Telethon. Jack Jones is always a treat. Dude still has it.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #287 on: September 03, 2006, 10:11:10 PM »

Rodz, long time no see.... I hope all is well with you and TPunk.

Was wondering if you ever saw a copy of the RTE recording of the Pope in IReland?

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #288 on: September 03, 2006, 10:11:37 PM »

Very Happy Birthday to Mr. MATT H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #289 on: September 03, 2006, 10:11:59 PM »

The telethon is not broadcasting to my knowledge in this area.

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #290 on: September 03, 2006, 10:13:34 PM »

Hi Dakota-
How are you??
I am well, and TPunk is too, but she's in San Jose for a few days, so I'm losing my mind a bit.

That sounds like a recording my grandmother would have had, but I don't recall ever seeing it.

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #291 on: September 03, 2006, 10:14:05 PM »

How can you not have the Telethon? None of your local affiliates picks it up?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #292 on: September 03, 2006, 10:14:11 PM »

Did not realize until right now, I have been here at HHW for nearly 9 months... It does not seem that long ago that Deceit was about to premiere.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #293 on: September 03, 2006, 10:15:03 PM »

How can you not have the Telethon? None of your local affiliates picks it up?

No, unless they are going to join the broadcast a bit later.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #294 on: September 03, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »

Poor Rodz.... I hope she is having a lovely time in San Jose....  Is she visiting friends?

I got the album from a freind of mine who used to live in Ireland.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #295 on: September 03, 2006, 10:16:17 PM »

THe album is still sealed.

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #296 on: September 03, 2006, 10:23:47 PM »

She is visiting mostly her mom, but friends too.

Tomovoz

« Reply #297 on: September 03, 2006, 10:28:39 PM »

Breaking news here in OZ.  Steve Crocodile Irwin died after being stung by a  Stingray off the coast of Queensland.  I know there are some fans in the U S of A. (More than here).
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Tomovoz

« Reply #298 on: September 03, 2006, 10:30:03 PM »

DR Rodzinski.  I hope TPunk and yourself have some free time on Sept 23/24 weekend.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #299 on: September 03, 2006, 10:34:23 PM »

First off, that is unbelievable about the Croc guy.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up