Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: NOTES WITH VIDEO AND VIDEO WITH NOTES  (Read 5521 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
Re: NOTES WITH VIDEO AND VIDEO WITH NOTES
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2019, 07:46:36 AM »

I'm off again to Mr. Graham's house, where in one way or another we're going to find the pathway to success.

Let's have some VIBES for this one, too, kids!

You are very kind.

Jane

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2019, 07:48:22 AM »

I'm off again to Mr. Graham's house, where in one way or another we're going to find the pathway to success.

Let's have some VIBES for this one, too, kids!

VIBES!

Jane

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2019, 07:49:13 AM »

To continue from last light...at one point, my scene partner and I are talking about the Boy Scouts, and one line I'm still having a little trouble with is:

Maybe there's a reason you don't see little para-militaristic, saluting, hand-shaking, badge-wearing, paternalistic, vow-taking boys in garter socks and neckerchiefs.

I'll get it. ;D

I am sure you will.

Jane

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2019, 07:51:17 AM »

My A1C dropped to 7.1 in my last tests after being very high in May.  I;m working on bringing it down.

I expect your weight loss is helping.  At least everything I read says it helps.

Jane

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2019, 07:52:55 AM »

Feel better vibes for DR Elmore!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry that you are in so much pain. :(

DOUBLE DITTO!

Jane

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2019, 07:54:49 AM »

Last night was actually pretty good....I think there is a chance we will have a good opening night tonight.

And for some reason - people are buying tickets!

One actor still has some line problems.  We ran the scene twice before rehearsal last night and he was fine.....but not when it came up in the show.

His scene partner took the bull by the horns so to speak and we got everything said and done.....

Good opening night vibes!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2019, 08:51:12 AM »

Another frustrating call to my HMO referrals . . .
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2019, 08:52:48 AM »

Last night was actually pretty good....I think there is a chance we will have a good opening night tonight.

Vibes you do!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2019, 09:36:15 AM »

Vibes for the video getting for DR CHAS SMITH.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2019, 09:36:59 AM »

Well here are Hal & Howard showing Rosemary and Millie how dancing is done.

.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2019, 09:52:05 AM »

The referral to physical therapy arrived.  Nothing on the hip x-ray yet.

FJL

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2019, 09:53:17 AM »

To continue from last light...at one point, my scene partner and I are talking about the Boy Scouts, and one line I'm still having a little trouble with is:

Maybe there's a reason you don't see little para-militaristic, saluting, hand-shaking, badge-wearing, paternalistic, vow-taking boys in garter socks and neckerchiefs.

I'll get it. ;D

I am sure you will.

George - That's quite a speech.  Is he a good guy or a bad guy?

FJL

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2019, 09:55:17 AM »

Opening night vibes to Jrand!

FJL

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2019, 09:56:28 AM »

Chas, hope all goes well. 

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2019, 10:30:06 AM »

I'm up, I'm up - seven hours of sleep - may go back to bed for a bit, BUT, ChasSmith HAS the video on his computer - he simply connected his laptop to the iPad and it uploaded in about thirty seconds.  He's now on his way home and will either Googlle it or We Transfer it and I will hopefully have it soon and then I'll upload to the authoring house.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2019, 10:30:11 AM »

Last night was very difficult.  The Nyquil, which I took around 7:30, knocked me out until 11:00 or so, when I woke with severe stomach problems that put me in the bathroom for some time.  After that, I dozed on and off, trying to find a comfortable sleeping position.  At 6:30, I fed the cats and sat in a tub of hot water for about 30 minutes before signing on here before going back to bed.  I'm quite lethargic, wanting to sleep, but the pain will not let me get comfortable.  I doubt I will go far from my bed today.

:(

~~~Continued Vibes for Larry!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2019, 10:30:34 AM »

I'm up, I'm up - seven hours of sleep - may go back to bed for a bit, BUT, ChasSmith HAS the video on his computer - he simply connected his laptop to the iPad and it uploaded in about thirty seconds.  He's now on his way home and will either Googlle it or We Transfer it and I will hopefully have it soon and then I'll upload to the authoring house.

Hoo and Ray!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2019, 10:30:36 AM »

Or, as ChasSmith texted before Gerrit called: "The Eagle Has Landed."

George

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2019, 10:34:07 AM »

I liked this container so much that I just reordered one for Annabelle's Meow Mix.

I have something very much like that, but mine doesn't have the rotating wheels.  Even though it has only the forward-and-back
wheels, it's otherwise quite convenient to have.

George

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2019, 10:36:58 AM »

DR George,  once your numbers dropped did you stop the medication?  How many hours did you fast for the test?

Jane, I haven't stopped the medication.  I'm taking less than when I started, but I haven't stopped completely...I'm not as diligent at eating fewer carbs than I should be. ::)

George

« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2019, 10:37:13 AM »

And I would get the test in the morning, so that my fasting is just how long I sleep.  I don't have much of a breakfast (usually just a protein shake), so it's easy to hold off until I have the test.

George

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2019, 10:37:46 AM »

I'll get it. ;D

I am sure you will.

Not really good or bad...he just is.  It's a fairly passive scene that ends the play.  All the earlier scenes have the meat of the play, so we're just putting and end to it all.

Ginny

« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2019, 11:00:35 AM »

Thursday afternoon greetings!  I am home between a couple of local errands.  This morning I went over to the Miami University campus to see a couple of faculty members and to admire the new career services center.  In about an hour, I'm going to visit my friend Emilie who had a stroke earlier this year but still managed to grow her famous heirloom tomatoes.  She has some for us - BLTs for dinner tonight!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2019, 11:03:27 AM »

DR Jeanne, thank you for giving me an A in public speaking - and for watching the videos I shared!

Full disclosure:  I have never taken an actual public speaking course, but took acting classes in both high school and college.  In some ways, I think you're either born with public speaking ability or you're not.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Jane

« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2019, 12:11:02 PM »

YAY!

Jane

« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2019, 12:11:26 PM »

DR Jrand the photo looks like they are having fun :)

Jane

« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2019, 12:17:43 PM »

DR George,  once your numbers dropped did you stop the medication?  How many hours did you fast for the test?

Jane, I haven't stopped the medication.  I'm taking less than when I started, but I haven't stopped completely...I'm not as diligent at eating fewer carbs than I should be. ::)

Carbs are difficult though I think I am doing better with them than sugar. 

Jane

« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2019, 12:18:42 PM »

And I would get the test in the morning, so that my fasting is just how long I sleep.  I don't have much of a breakfast (usually just a protein shake), so it's easy to hold off until I have the test.

I have no problem waiting to eat.  I just don't eat late enough or get up early enough to make the hours reasonable.

Jane

« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2019, 12:19:05 PM »

I'll get it. ;D

I am sure you will.

Not really good or bad...he just is.  It's a fairly passive scene that ends the play.  All the earlier scenes have the meat of the play, so we're just putting and end to it all.

Interesting.

Laura

« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2019, 01:03:57 PM »

Good afternoon.
"That's a lotta hamsters."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up