Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE RELAXED NOTES  (Read 12924 times)

Joey

• Always and forever.
    • My Website
Re:THE RELAXED NOTES
« Reply #150 on: September 23, 2004, 11:25:31 PM »

Dear Reader Joey:  You may or may not be pleased to know that one of your posts this evening happened to be the 66,666th one on this here discussion board.

I am not a superstitious person and I live at a church so I have all the protection from those 6's that I need. :-)
There is no music without silence, only noise...

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #151 on: September 23, 2004, 11:25:35 PM »

Has this site gone to the dogs?  I'm back from my hot tub sojourn - quite marvy, and now I'm totally relaxed and I must eat a bowl of cereal or some such foodstuff.

Joey

• Always and forever.
    • My Website
« Reply #152 on: September 23, 2004, 11:28:50 PM »

Not completely since we made it past the ATL!!!

BTW Abie is VERY cute DR Panni.

and Holy Smokes! I made it to Junior Member status! Maybe that is a good note to go to bed on since it is 1:30 here, and I have an all weekend retreat starting tomorrow afternoon. :-)

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #153 on: September 23, 2004, 11:31:14 PM »

Good Evening!

Back from the show... And about to head to bed.  I was up late(!) last night, and I got up early again today.  -And, I had another breakfast courtesy of the senoras at the Wilshire/Vermont Metro station.

I really didn't do much today.  Was kind of a weird day.  My "day" just seemed to drag along for no apparent reason.

My brother, Jay, will finally be coming up from San Diego tomorrow to see me and the show.  We shall see... He was supposed to come up today, but called me around 3:30 to tell me that he was still in San Diego... So, the plan tomorrow is to meet up before the show, go to dinner, then the show.  Then he'll be heading back to San Diego after the show tomorrow night since he has to work on Saturday.

Well, I'm tired, and I need some sleep.  I have some running around to do tomorrow, and I want to make sure to get all of my "errands" done.

And now I shall do my impression of a Wussburger...

TA-DA!!!!

<POOF!>

*Oh, DR Jane - Yes, I'm now staying in the Wilshire Miracle Mile neighborhood for the closing days of the show.  I'm liking it.

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

Panni

• What are men for -- if not to amuse a woman!
« Reply #154 on: September 23, 2004, 11:34:30 PM »

I am not a superstitious person and I live at a church

You live at a church? Explain, please.

Panni

• What are men for -- if not to amuse a woman!
« Reply #155 on: September 23, 2004, 11:38:59 PM »

Good Letterman line I just heard... He was talking about Cat Stevens being taken off a diverted plane and sent home...
"This proves that we've won the war against singer-songwriters."

Joey

• Always and forever.
    • My Website
« Reply #156 on: September 23, 2004, 11:55:42 PM »

Ok quic explanation before bed. My chrch up here at school has the church itself and then it also has a beautiful stone house with a detached garage of the same stone. (The house and Garage were built in the 30's by a wealthy banker) When the church bought the property they built a hall behing the house and just in the last few years did a major remodeling and added a nice big church to the back of the origianl hall. The house itself is used for church and community functions on the first floor, an offices on the second floor. The garage had butler quarters upstairs that was remodeled at some point so there was just one small grage are in it and the rest of the first floor of the gearage was converted to a living room, kitchen and bathroom with another bathroom upstairs. Our church has a program for college students where we live here at the Newman Center (Officially what we call the house) We help clean the church and the property, meet for prayer every night, and go to all the various goings on that the Newman Center offers (Something every night) along with an internship with the church (mine is music). We get all this and all we pay is 200 a semester plus cable and phone. We have five girls on the third floor of the house and 3 guys here in the old garage which we call the cottage. It is quite fun we always have lots of people over on the weekends because evryone loves coming to the Newman Center just to hang out on the weekends as well as coming to all ths stuff during the week. We sort of also serve as the people who welcome anyone and everyone who stops by and try to make them fell as at home as possible.

Joey

• Always and forever.
    • My Website
« Reply #157 on: September 23, 2004, 11:58:53 PM »

It is quite a lot of responsibility but also so much fun. And now onto the next lovely day of posting! :-) Maybe I'll borrow my roomate's camera and take some pictures of the property before my desk hour if you would like.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up