Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: IMPLODING/EXPLODING  (Read 22903 times)

TPunk

• Crapballs!
Re:IMPLODING/EXPLODING
« Reply #240 on: May 19, 2006, 10:22:55 PM »

Thanks. I'm hoping the nightmares stop and I lose this edge of irritability with pretty much everything.

BTW,  they accepted my counter offer but the husband won't be back from fishing in Canada to sign everything until tomorrow night.   I lost money so I'm not too happy, but the market in Sioux City is so bad for sellers....that got me a great house cheap, but cost me selling the old one.  Oh well, it's only money

I think that this is my biggest concern going into social work- burn out.  It's been hard even this year because I know that nobody wants to hear about my cases but I have to let some of it out or I feel like I will explode.  I suppose that is what therapy is for...

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #241 on: May 19, 2006, 10:28:24 PM »

I am home from a girls night out that consisted of drinks followed by sushi (and a lot of saki) for dinner, followed by more drinks and then a cab ride home with Rodzinski who was out with the boys.

My mom and younger sister are as we speak (so to speak) on a redeye flight from california and will be landing in approxmately 5 hours. Which means that they will be reaching our place sometime around 7 or 8 this morning, which means I should get some sleep.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #242 on: May 19, 2006, 10:32:49 PM »

Congratulations to
[/size][/b]

Michael S and George on your losses!
[/b]
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up