Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE SUPERFLUOUS "P"  (Read 11616 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
Re: THE SUPERFLUOUS "P"
« Reply #150 on: February 22, 2012, 05:45:15 PM »

Color me shocked, too.

Just in case you both thought I was kidding!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/22/buddy-roemer-leaves-gop-primary-independent-candidate_n_1293849.html

I never doubted you.  I did however look him up.  I still don't know much ABOUT him, just what about what his plans are.

Jane

« Reply #151 on: February 22, 2012, 05:45:53 PM »

I hate when books go missing, especially books I've had for years.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #152 on: February 22, 2012, 05:50:48 PM »

I realize this is of little importance to anyone but me, but I wonder if anyone can give me some advice about this tvduck.com.  This friend of mine sent me an e-mail telling me that he had found my episode of HIGH SCHOOL STORIES at this site.  http://www.tvduck.com/High-School-Stories.html

So, I go to the place, it lists the series, I go to the page and the episode  is listed:  Season 3; Episode 35, WARRIOR PRIDE.  When I click on either "Watch Now" or "Download" it tells me I have to download this viewing site called Graboid Video.  I did that, opened it, and it tells me that it has no such program as HIGH SCHOOL STORIES.

There is also another button that says "Stream This Now"  Every time I click on that button it takes me to a site, but each time I go there, the name of the Streaming company is something different.

I am very confused.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #153 on: February 22, 2012, 05:52:35 PM »

First day back at work was a mixed event. I did get tired, but I made it through OK. I also discovered where the massages are offered and have one set for Friday.

Did you work a full day today, or did you work just a few hours?
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #154 on: February 22, 2012, 05:58:05 PM »

In Bremerton, WA, an 8 year old girl was shot at her school this afternoon by another 8 year old.
“One thing’s universal,

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #155 on: February 22, 2012, 06:07:33 PM »

I realize this is of little importance to anyone but me, but I wonder if anyone can give me some advice about this tvduck.com.  This friend of mine sent me an e-mail telling me that he had found my episode of HIGH SCHOOL STORIES at this site.  http://www.tvduck.com/High-School-Stories.html

So, I go to the place, it lists the series, I go to the page and the episode  is listed:  Season 3; Episode 35, WARRIOR PRIDE.  When I click on either "Watch Now" or "Download" it tells me I have to download this viewing site called Graboid Video.  I did that, opened it, and it tells me that it has no such program as HIGH SCHOOL STORIES.

There is also another button that says "Stream This Now"  Every time I click on that button it takes me to a site, but each time I go there, the name of the Streaming company is something different.

I am very confused.

I can check it out when I get home...I can't try this at work. ;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #156 on: February 22, 2012, 06:08:23 PM »

In Bremerton, WA, an 8 year old girl was shot at her school this afternoon by another 8 year old.

:o What is this world coming to??
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #157 on: February 22, 2012, 06:12:07 PM »

I am very confused.

I can check it out when I get home...I can't try this at work. ;)

Thanks, George, I would appreciate it.
“One thing’s universal,

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #158 on: February 22, 2012, 06:26:41 PM »

I have read the notes.  And then I greened the notes.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #159 on: February 22, 2012, 06:31:37 PM »

I have read the notes.  And then I greened the notes.

Greened?
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #160 on: February 22, 2012, 06:32:13 PM »

Sorry, my mistake.  The shooter is nine years old.
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

« Reply #161 on: February 22, 2012, 06:35:13 PM »

How are 8 year old children getting guns to take to school! :(

Jennifer

« Reply #162 on: February 22, 2012, 06:35:14 PM »

DR TCB did your friend say he was able to view the show? I do not know anything about tvduck. Probably would not be viewable from here. If you google the show you are in and the episode do any other sites come up?

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #163 on: February 22, 2012, 06:35:19 PM »

G'night!
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

« Reply #164 on: February 22, 2012, 06:35:58 PM »

Sorry, my mistake.  The shooter is nine years old.  ::)  I guess that answers my question-it is ok for a nine year old to have a gun.

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #165 on: February 22, 2012, 06:41:17 PM »

I am very confused.

The reason is, that episode is not uploaded to the site yet, it's simply listed in the "available" (as in they know about it) episodes.  It looks like the only one you can actually watch is that single one separated and listed below.
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

Jane

« Reply #166 on: February 22, 2012, 06:42:11 PM »

This clip from an interview with Morgan Freeman is great!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFL9x5qklNc&feature=share

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #167 on: February 22, 2012, 06:42:35 PM »

First day back at work was a mixed event. I did get tired, but I made it through OK. I also discovered where the massages are offered and have one set for Friday.

Did you work a full day today, or did you work just a few hours?
I worked a full day. Just took a little nap before the final episode of "Top Chef" starts.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

George

« Reply #168 on: February 22, 2012, 07:19:45 PM »

"A Bucket of Blood" has another positive review!  Click HERE to read it. :D

George

« Reply #169 on: February 22, 2012, 07:34:55 PM »

Sorry, Doug R, George and those non "Downton" watchers, but this one is fun. Broadway.com suggests casting for  "Downton" the musical, should there ever be one:

http://www.broadway.com/photos/downton-abbey-casting/

I'd love to see that! ;D

George

« Reply #170 on: February 22, 2012, 07:36:06 PM »

And on that note (D-natural), I'm off.

Be back later.

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #171 on: February 22, 2012, 07:52:43 PM »

"A Bucket of Blood" has another positive review!  Click HERE to read it. :D
Sounds like fun.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #172 on: February 22, 2012, 08:41:42 PM »

Watched two episodes of Downton Abbey, which leaves two more and the Christmas special.  A couple of the attempts to keep drama going on a couple of story lines  is starting to be just a little irritating, especially the evil wife of Bates (just let them be happy already - enough) and the endless stuff with O'Brien and Thomas.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up