Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: ONTRA AND THE CAFETERIA  (Read 6226 times)

Laura

Re: ONTRA AND THE CAFETERIA
« Reply #150 on: June 29, 2014, 09:47:00 PM »

(Looks to see who the AZ D'backs bought.)
"That's a lotta hamsters."

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #151 on: June 29, 2014, 10:07:35 PM »

Finished with my viewing, which included one Blu and Ray and one Netflix.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #152 on: June 29, 2014, 10:16:30 PM »

The AZ Diamondbacks bought the contract of one of my favorite Xs.  It's great news for him, but I'll miss watching him play

Ex as in an ex gentleman caller?

Thank you, Laura.  That was my question.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #153 on: June 29, 2014, 11:02:39 PM »

We were down for about fifteen minutes.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #154 on: June 29, 2014, 11:54:26 PM »

Sunday afternoon greetings!  We are back from Lima, a little later than usual because we paid a call on Mrs. L.  She's having open heart surgery on Wednesday and vibes and prayers would be appreciated.  While we were eating lunch at Panera, Rob called to tell us that he and Mary Linda would be here when we got home.  They're upstairs assembling the IKEA medicine cabinet and vanity/sink that we bought last week.  It can't be installed until the floor goes in, but at least it'll be ready.

MAJOR VIBES FOR MRS. L!!!!

At first I read that as if they were going to install it before the floor, glad to see they are only assembling it.  Craig doesn't want to buy anything else from IKEA because he takes after his parent's and doesn't enjoy assembling.  We recently purchased a desk chair for me at Office Max, right off the floor already assembled-couldn't resist that even if they still charged us the assembly fee of $10.

I'm the IKEA assembler for my ENTIRE family...and a few weeks ago, I even helped our condo property manager put together a couple of picnic tables for the outside of our club house.  Those weren't from IKEA, but they did need some assembling.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #155 on: June 29, 2014, 11:58:28 PM »

Good morning, all! I have a bit of housecleaning today. Now tht the celing is repaired, I can begin my treks to Toyland on Tuesday, so today and tomorrow, following physical therapy, i plan to get my apartment in some semblance of order.

I completely missed the fact that June 16 was my 35th anniversary of moving to Manhattan. Iy was a Saturday in 1979. I was 32 years old and ready to conquer. Today I feel older than God and unprepared to conquer anything.

I don't know, elmore, just reading this page wears me out!

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/larry-moore/4/35/44b

Wow!  I'd never really thought about how extensive your resumé was or could be! 
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up