Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'LL DRINK TO THAT  (Read 6346 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re: I'LL DRINK TO THAT
« Reply #150 on: July 18, 2014, 09:45:18 PM »

Speaking of my next novel, August is when I decide what it will be - one of two things.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #151 on: July 18, 2014, 11:35:02 PM »

Speaking of my next novel, August is when I decide what it will be - one of two things.

Nice!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2014, 11:35:11 PM »

Definitely announcing two titles on Monday, although one of them is not what was originally planned - that one will follow two weeks later, but the one that is substituted, which we got approval on within ten minutes, is really going to appeal to denizens of this here site - the first ever official and complete release of a film musical and a rare one at that.  In fact, if you read today's notes you might just be able to figure out which it is.

Can't wait to find out!! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #153 on: July 18, 2014, 11:35:20 PM »

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaack!!!!!!!!

Hoo and Ray!!

George

« Reply #154 on: July 18, 2014, 11:38:35 PM »

In order to read all the posts on page 3 I had to click on "reply" and then read the most recent posts under the box.  Earlier it took me 20 minutes to open page 1 though I could read page 2.

I'm not having any problems with slowness on the site - must be your provider.

I had a similar problem when I was still at work today.  I knew that I was leaving soon and figured that the problem would sort itself out eventually, so I didn't mention it.  Glad it's all better...for me, at least.  I hope Jane's computer is okay.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up