Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: THAT TINDER THING  (Read 3576 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: THAT TINDER THING
« Reply #150 on: July 09, 2015, 11:00:29 PM »

How could anyone stop just before a new page??

SIX!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #151 on: July 09, 2015, 11:00:41 PM »

:D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #152 on: July 09, 2015, 11:02:37 PM »

After I fed the cats and fish, I went to Panda Express.  It's weird...I get pretty much the same things there, but lately I seem to feel so much fuller than I used to.  I don't think that they're adding on more food than they used to, and I don't get that fuller feeling at other places I regularly go to. 

Weird, huh?

George

« Reply #153 on: July 09, 2015, 11:03:25 PM »

The bad part is that I had been the one to pick the restaurant.

I just wasn't in the mood for bickering.

If you get to pick the restaurant, why would they bicker??  Do you bicker when someone else picks?  I can't imagine that you do.

George

« Reply #154 on: July 09, 2015, 11:03:40 PM »

Milestone alert - John G is 24 posts away from 25,000.

We missed Cillaliz's 44,000 milestone post. Or maybe I alone missed it.

Heck, I missed it too

So did I.  Sorry. :-[

George

« Reply #155 on: July 09, 2015, 11:03:50 PM »

The difference is so amazing.

That's great, Tom!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #156 on: July 09, 2015, 11:14:29 PM »

I found on You Tube an hour-long video of Cindy Williams tub-thumping her book at Larry Edmunds bookshop in Hollywood.  There's a Q&A all about what you'd expect.  At about the forty-five minute point, someone brings up Nudie Musical - she talks more about me and the film in the Q&A than she does in the book.  She really ought to watch the movie some time - she might remember there's no musical number called The Princess and the Pony in it.  She also recalls that the stunt c*ck line wasn't hers but that she asked to say it - not true at all.  The line was always hers - it was written that she say it two or three times in the scene where they're trying to find a new actor to replace the one who just quit.  What WAS her idea was to KEEP saying it in the next scene - she couldn't say it enough.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #157 on: July 09, 2015, 11:49:35 PM »

The bad part is that I had been the one to pick the restaurant.

I just wasn't in the mood for bickering.

If you get to pick the restaurant, why would they bicker??  Do you bicker when someone else picks?  I can't imagine that you do.

They don't bicker about the restaurant (usually).  It is the only thing they don't bicker about.  They bicker about the day of the week, the color of the sky, who is right and who is wrong, etc., etc.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #158 on: July 09, 2015, 11:51:52 PM »

I found on You Tube an hour-long video of Cindy Williams tub-thumping her book at Larry Edmunds bookshop in Hollywood.  There's a Q&A all about what you'd expect.  At about the forty-five minute point, someone brings up Nudie Musical - she talks more about me and the film in the Q&A than she does in the book.  She really ought to watch the movie some time - she might remember there's no musical number called The Princess and the Pony in it.  She also recalls that the stunt c*ck line wasn't hers but that she asked to say it - not true at all.  The line was always hers - it was written that she say it two or three times in the scene where they're trying to find a new actor to replace the one who just quit.  What WAS her idea was to KEEP saying it in the next scene - she couldn't say it enough.

Have you talked to Cindy since the book came out?
“One thing’s universal,

George

« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2015, 11:55:44 PM »

Who wouldn't want to say, "Your stunt cock is here"?

;)

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #160 on: July 09, 2015, 11:57:43 PM »

Who wouldn't want to say, "Your stunt cock is here"?

;)

Mother Teresa
“One thing’s universal,

George

« Reply #161 on: July 10, 2015, 12:06:59 AM »

A couple of months ago at work, they announced that in September, they're going to change from once-a-month paychecks (it's all automatically deposited, no physical paychecks are actually printed) to twice-a-month paychecks (not every other week, but on the 15th and the last working day).  Pages and library aids already get paid twice a month, so the process already works, but they need to make sure that there won't be problems for the people who will change from once a month to twice a month. 

George

« Reply #162 on: July 10, 2015, 12:07:16 AM »

I've been asked if I would be willing to be one of the guinea pigs.  I said sure.  So, on the 15th, I'll get the first half of this month's paycheck and I'll get the rest at the end of the month.  I've never been paid at any other frequency than once a month, so I can only hope that it's an easy transition for me.  I just need to make sure that the money I get on the 15th is saved until the end of the month because all of my bills come at the beginning of the month. 

George

« Reply #163 on: July 10, 2015, 12:07:23 AM »

Pray for Rosemary's baby!

George

« Reply #164 on: July 10, 2015, 12:08:58 AM »

The other thing is that I just got a new debit card.  My old one expires this month and I just got the new one.  I hope that there's nothing hanging out there with the old information that'll be rejected once I activate my new card.  It's the same card number, but the expiration date and the numbers on the back are different.

George

« Reply #165 on: July 10, 2015, 12:09:06 AM »

:P I say.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up