Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: ONE DOWN, TWO TO GO AND THE WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE  (Read 3098 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: ONE DOWN, TWO TO GO AND THE WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE
« Reply #150 on: December 03, 2017, 01:02:32 AM »

...are finally so close...
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #151 on: December 03, 2017, 01:02:57 AM »

Good night, George.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

« Reply #152 on: December 03, 2017, 01:03:23 AM »

PAGE SIX!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #153 on: December 03, 2017, 01:03:54 AM »

Good night, Tom.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #154 on: December 03, 2017, 01:14:39 AM »

Can't believe this is my first post of the day, but it's been that kind of day.  Had to get up and get ready for our early stumble-through, which went very well.  I excused Marc Ginsburg from the stumble-through because I realized he really could not do it AND a two-show day.  But we had fun, everyone sounded great, and the pianist almost got through everything fine.  Then I had to go right to LACC - we played our matinee - about 210 people for that one, and then I went and had a bite at the House of Pies, then came back and we played a sold out evening show - 250 people (I didn't want to sell the other twenty seats because of the video cameras and stuff.  Both shows went well - not as good as the Friday night show, which was really great, but very good and the audiences really enjoyed it. 

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2017, 01:14:50 AM »

Must write some notes now and get some sleep.

George

« Reply #156 on: December 03, 2017, 01:17:42 AM »

Can't believe this is my first post of the day, but it's been that kind of day.  Had to get up and get ready for our early stumble-through, which went very well.  I excused Marc Ginsburg from the stumble-through because I realized he really could not do it AND a two-show day.  But we had fun, everyone sounded great, and the pianist almost got through everything fine.  Then I had to go right to LACC - we played our matinee - about 210 people for that one, and then I went and had a bite at the House of Pies, then came back and we played a sold out evening show - 250 people (I didn't want to sell the other twenty seats because of the video cameras and stuff.  Both shows went well - not as good as the Friday night show, which was really great, but very good and the audiences really enjoyed it. 

That's great!

George

« Reply #157 on: December 03, 2017, 02:03:14 AM »

Well, I need to go to bed.  My tablet's battery is almost dead.  Can't wait to read BK's notes about LEVI!

Have a good day, all!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up