Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: A PERFECTLY REASONABLE SATURDAY  (Read 5589 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: A PERFECTLY REASONABLE SATURDAY
« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2018, 11:52:58 PM »

PAGE SIX DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2018, 11:55:53 PM »

Today, the family came to my place for our weekly family dinner.  I had allowed my bottom floor and some of my second floor become cluttered again (as usual), so I needed to de-clutter before they came.  Fortunately, I was able to put things out of site by hiding (no, not organizing) them.  I even dusted my piano and the little shelf units that are down there. ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #152 on: February 25, 2018, 11:58:31 PM »

Page six?  Really?

George

« Reply #153 on: February 26, 2018, 12:00:01 AM »

For dinner, I made spaghetti and a couple of different sauces.  One was "flavored with meat" (but it didn't contain any actual meat, according to the list of ingredients, though ::) ) and the other was just a marinara sauce with no meat.  I also had some vegan meatballs that my sister and niece liked.  They weren't bad.  I actually bought them for myself, just to try them.  My mom liked the vegan sauce, too.  My dad did prefer the meat flavored sauce...mainly I think just because it was "flavored with meat" and not because it actually tasted better, but that's just my guess. ;)

George

« Reply #154 on: February 26, 2018, 12:01:05 AM »

We played Phase 10 (my niece won), and we had an apple crumble, and a pumpkin pie for the dessert options.  My sister made the apple crumble and it was delish!

George

« Reply #155 on: February 26, 2018, 12:02:26 AM »

Then they went home.  My friend Margo texted me, asking if I could help her with some e-mail stuff for a contract job that she got, so that took a little time, then I went shopping to get some more cat food.  Now, I'm up in my bedroom on my computer ketchuping on all the posts.

George

« Reply #156 on: February 26, 2018, 12:03:05 AM »

I wonder if I'll be able to post all of my replies to various posts from today!  Here we go!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up