Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: I AM SO EASILY AGITATED  (Read 14867 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
Re: I AM SO EASILY AGITATED
« Reply #240 on: November 13, 2009, 06:49:04 PM »

Vibes Danise can get financial relief from the State's Construction Recovery Fund!!!  I didn't know there was such a thing.  I'm glad the paper did a follow up report on her situation.

Jane

« Reply #241 on: November 13, 2009, 06:50:12 PM »

Now that the contractor's license has been pulled it seems he can't work on her house anymore, absolutely leaving her in a bind.

Cillaliz

« Reply #242 on: November 13, 2009, 06:52:23 PM »

Vibes Danise can get financial relief from the State's Construction Recovery Fund!!!  I didn't know there was such a thing.  I'm glad the paper did a follow up report on her situation.

Did you watch the tv video showing the news report and Danise walking through the house?

Cillaliz

« Reply #243 on: November 13, 2009, 06:53:29 PM »

Perhaps the fund will pay for her to have her house finished.  VIBES IT ALL WORKS OUT ~~~~~

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #244 on: November 13, 2009, 06:58:57 PM »

~~~DITTO!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jane

« Reply #245 on: November 13, 2009, 06:59:46 PM »

Did you watch the tv video showing the news report and Danise walking through the house?

I missed that.  I'll go back and watch it.  Thanks.

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #246 on: November 13, 2009, 07:11:40 PM »

Was there a new episode of Modern Family this past Wednesday night that my DVR peversely didn't record?      ???

Obviously, the little TV tidbit notes I post go completely unread. I mentioned on WEdnesday that ABC's primetime line-up was going to be preempted by the CMA Awards.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Jane

« Reply #247 on: November 13, 2009, 07:12:15 PM »

The floors look nice. 

CONTINUED VIBES FOR DR DANISE!!

Jane

« Reply #248 on: November 13, 2009, 07:13:11 PM »

Was there a new episode of Modern Family this past Wednesday night that my DVR peversely didn't record?      ???

Obviously, the little TV tidbit notes I post go completely unread. I mentioned on WEdnesday that ABC's primetime line-up was going to be preempted by the CMA Awards.

Or simply forgotten a day or two later when it was time to watch. ;)

Matt H.

« Reply #249 on: November 13, 2009, 07:14:03 PM »

It took a good 2 1/2 hours to go through the CLERKS bonus features, and I'm still not done. I'll have to investigate the audio commentaries tomorrow morning.

Amazing how much bonus material could be dredged up for a film that cost $27,000.

Matt H.

« Reply #250 on: November 13, 2009, 07:16:11 PM »

The 40 minutes of Q&A were a complete waste of time, but there was a 90 minute documentary called "The Snowball Effect" that covers the film's entire story from beginning to end and that was very interesting.

Matt H.

« Reply #251 on: November 13, 2009, 07:17:17 PM »

GHOST WHISPERER had a pretty good episode tonight, better, at least, than the last couple of weeks though the ghost(s) were not very likeable or admirable people. There were definitely some creepy things going on, however.

Matt H.

« Reply #252 on: November 13, 2009, 07:18:42 PM »

MEDIUM had a very good episode tonight with some hilarious videos posted on the net by Bridgette and an interesting and complicated love story for Ariel. The final scene in the show was quite moving.

Matt H.

« Reply #253 on: November 13, 2009, 07:19:52 PM »

Even though CHASING AMY is the next movie in the KEVIN SMITH COLLETION box set, I think tomorrow I'll do JAY AND SILENT BOB STRIKE BACK. I've never seen it, and there are fewer bonus features with it than with CHASING AMY. I'll do it on Sunday.

Matt H.

« Reply #254 on: November 13, 2009, 07:21:21 PM »

I didn't get any Fox discs today (I was in touch with the Fox rep who assures me the delivery of Blu-rays has been worked out) and a copy of FIGHT CLUB was put in the mail. If I get it Monday, I will do it before starting on that big box of Criterion GOLDEN AGE OF TELEVISION kinescope transfers of some of the great Playhouse 90 dramas.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #255 on: November 13, 2009, 07:40:43 PM »

Time to head home for "Ghost Whisperer" and "Medium."  After that will be last night's ABC line-up, saved on the DVR.

Until later. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Matt H.

« Reply #256 on: November 13, 2009, 07:47:25 PM »

I want to write up the bonus features I watched tonight, and then I'll head downstairs to bed.

Good night!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #257 on: November 13, 2009, 08:07:42 PM »

DR Jane, it was great to read about our DR Danise. I hope that bastard dies a horrible death for what he's done to her and others.

I watched MEDIUM and WHITE COLLAR, which appears back in form to me. I wish that his wealthy landlady would put in more appearances. There's a nice blurb in this week's ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY about the USA formula for its series, and a wonderful article on tv's funniest and rudest comedy, IT'S ALWAYS RAINING IN PHILADELPHIA.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Sandra

• "Stupider."
« Reply #258 on: November 13, 2009, 08:58:47 PM »

I am wearing part of a Darth Vader costume for pajamas.

That is all.
The mountains are pretty.

"I'm gonna put the little fish in the big tank, and the big fish in the little tank." -- talkative bus driver

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #259 on: November 13, 2009, 09:23:57 PM »

DR Ginny, I just saw the Cincinnati WHITE CHRISTMAS review; I've worked with three of the cast members - David Elder, Stephen Bogardus, and Lorna Luft - and I know the conductor.  The show is a lot of fun.

I've become addicted to ONE LIFE TO LIVE; it is so much better plotted and acted than AS THE WORLD TURNS, and I've been catching up on all the storylines - the drug dealing mayor, the slutty Stacy and her bimbo exotic dancer friend, this screwed up cult leader and, I'm suspecting, the death of a major character today, and of course, Kyle and Fish, the Big Gay Romance - on youtube. I spent several hours yesterday watching the whole corrupt mayor and drug bust plot and today I've been laughing over slutty Stacy's attempts to find a man to impregnate her so she could blame the pregnancy on the man she's lusting after, and two of her targets were the gay men. It was very funny.

God, I need a life.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #260 on: November 13, 2009, 09:41:57 PM »

Boy, DR JRand59, who's the lurking troll calling itself "Amicus Curiae"who dissed you on Broadwayworld.com? I don not believe it's an HHW poster because his clear dislike of HHW comes through loud and clear. On a happier note on Broadwayworld, Ron Raines and company got a nice review for A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC in Detroit.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #261 on: November 13, 2009, 09:44:25 PM »

Today I received my copy of THE COMPLETE LYRICS OF JOHNNY MERCER, edited by my friends Robert Kimball, Eric Davis, and Miles Kreuger. The fourth editor is no friend of mine. I had a great time skimming through it. BK, there are many cut song lyrics from LI'L ABNER and ST LOUIS WOMAN.

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #262 on: November 13, 2009, 10:29:40 PM »

There is evidently an offer on the table for the house, but it hasn't been accepted yet, so Betsy, the boys and I are trekking out there tomorrow to let them take a look around.  We ran numbers tonight and can swing this financially, but of course it will be much less stressful if this house sells quickly.

In other news, Betsy did her stand up tonight and slayed the audience.  She is a really funny performer and did a great routine on what it means to be Jewish in Wisconsin and also around the holidays.
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #263 on: November 13, 2009, 11:59:31 PM »

Boy, DR JRand59, who's the lurking troll calling itself "Amicus Curiae"who dissed you on Broadwayworld.com? I don not believe it's an HHW poster because his clear dislike of HHW comes through loud and clear. On a happier note on Broadwayworld, Ron Raines and company got a nice review for A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC in Detroit.

I can tell you who it is - it's Francois.  He basically wrote me the same thing in an e-mail, although leaving out the stuff about HHW.  So, he lied about not posting here, but I'm afraid he's not fooling me - if he'd wanted to do that he should have not sent the e-mail with very similar wording to Amicus.  Shame on him.  I e-mailed him back and told him if he has such dislike for me that I would prefer not to have his negative energy around here anymore.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #264 on: November 14, 2009, 12:02:46 AM »

Back from the show, about which more in the notes, which I must write this very minute.

DAW

« Reply #265 on: November 14, 2009, 12:13:06 AM »

DR Jane - thank you, both for the recipe and for the update on DR Danise.

DAW

« Reply #266 on: November 14, 2009, 12:15:31 AM »

DR Matt H. - I read and appreciate your daily TV notes.  I just have a lousy memory.            :)

DAW

« Reply #267 on: November 14, 2009, 12:16:23 AM »

Vibes Danise can get financial relief from the State's Construction Recovery Fund!!! 

DOUBLE DITTO!          :(
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up