Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: LET'S CALL A JULY A JULY  (Read 9900 times)

TCB

• Because I can!
Re: LET'S CALL A JULY A JULY
« Reply #210 on: July 01, 2014, 10:25:12 PM »

« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 11:35:15 PM by TCB »
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #211 on: July 01, 2014, 10:25:30 PM »

Just in case you aren't following me on FB ;)   If you could go to this link https://www.facebook.com/pages/Morningside-Animal-Hospital/169091566438393?hc_location=timeline and friend my vet's office, Morningside Animal Hospital then click on the furry friends photo contest, there are 4 photos of Callie, Ricky and Boo.  If you like them, I may have a chance at a $50 gift cert at the vet, which would pay for about 1 month of their special food.   Someone has a lot of friends clicking on their photos right now, so I could use some help.  thanks

I "liked" them, also, Cilla.  Good luck!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #212 on: July 01, 2014, 10:26:24 PM »

Went out to dinner with my friend Gail, her mom and her sisters. Just after we were seated, there was a bit of a kerfuffle that I didn't quite understand, but I saw this group of people being shown to their table. Rather than sitting, the group started acting strange and then disappeared by a nearby door.

It turns out that it was the ex-husband of one of Gail's sisters, the woman he was having an affair with when he got married to the sister and other members of their family. Apparently they saw Gail and family and decided to leave quickly. But they didn't do it gracefully. The door they went through was one door to the kitchen. I'm sure that was a big surprise to the cooks and the rest of the staff. They managed to go out another door and they left the restaurant, according to another sister who watched them to make sure they left.

:o Awkward!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #213 on: July 01, 2014, 10:27:34 PM »

It got up to 92 here in Tacoma today.  I was not ready for that.

According to weather.com, it got up to 97° in Olympia, today...much, Much, MUCH (that's three muches) too damned hot!! :P

George

« Reply #214 on: July 01, 2014, 10:57:33 PM »

Tonight, I watched "America's Got Talent," and the last person shown was a man named Ray Jessel.  He's 84 years old and he performed a song that he wrote and it's already on YouTube.  It's one of the funniest things I seen in a LONG time! 

SPOILERS!!  Don't scroll down and read the description...just watch it and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cyIxkFLjWI

George

« Reply #215 on: July 01, 2014, 11:38:45 PM »

Here is the end title version of ARNOLD sung by Shani Wallis

http://youtu.be/WR5zppZQb

Mike, that link is incomplete.  Here's a working link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR5zppZQbRw

I remember watching this movie as a kid and being scared out of my wits...and I didn't have much to begin with. ;)

George

George

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up