Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE CAULIFLOWER KILLER  (Read 4363 times)

TCB

• Because I can!
Re: THE CAULIFLOWER KILLER
« Reply #150 on: July 06, 2017, 11:49:30 PM »

It turns out that the person who connected the "Last Starfighter" musical (through referring through BK and Kritzerland) with the Second Story Rep theatre in Washington (Redmond, WA) was someone who was very strongly involved with the workshop at the Village Theatre in Issaquah, WA. 

So it's looking very promising that we might have a production at Second Story during their 2017-18 season. 

I'll be there!

Ditto!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #151 on: July 06, 2017, 11:50:11 PM »

Page 6
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #152 on: July 06, 2017, 11:57:27 PM »

Well, it's time for me to go to rehearsal.  We're supposed to start from where we left off last night (I forget exactly where) and run the rest of the show.  We'll stop and fix things as we go, or make note of what needs to be worked on for later.

Be back later.

We started from where we left off last night and got through the title song.  We just have the last big Corny Collins Show end-of-show scene, and we'll have gotten through the whole show. ::) Now, we can run the whole show during the rest of the rehearsals...hopefully.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #153 on: July 07, 2017, 12:04:11 AM »

DR John,  I didn't. Realize that QVC acquired HSN!!! THanks for the information!!!

Catherine, it was my pleasure...not John's.

;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #154 on: July 07, 2017, 12:04:50 AM »

Man that sure happened quickly, George.  It seems like you just started rehearsals.

Yup...VERY quickly!  And tonight I got another role that I have to learn.  I'm now the jail guard.  I don't know what happened to the person who was going to play the role, but they weren't there tonight, so the director said that I'm now the guard. :D

George

« Reply #155 on: July 07, 2017, 12:05:20 AM »

I have to learn seven more lines! :o
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up