Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE FIRST KRITZERLAND RELEASE OF 2019  (Read 6137 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: THE FIRST KRITZERLAND RELEASE OF 2019
« Reply #150 on: January 18, 2019, 12:17:43 AM »

Tom, can you set it up to have the payment made automatically so that you don't have to worry about it ever again?  You just need to stop paying when/if you ever make a change.

Century Link is always a different amount, which is why it isn’t sent automatically.

Oh.  My insurance and my utilities are always different, but as long as I get the notice, it's not a problem for me to have those set up to be paid automatically.  Different companies have different procedures.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #151 on: January 18, 2019, 12:21:09 AM »

Tom, can you set it up to have the payment made automatically so that you don't have to worry about it ever again?  You just need to stop paying when/if you ever make a change.

Century Link is always a different amount, which is why it isn’t sent automatically.

Oh.  My insurance and my utilities are always different, but as long as I get the notice, it's not a problem for me to have those set up to be paid automatically.  Different companies have different procedures.

If the amounts are different, how do you pay them automatically?
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

« Reply #152 on: January 18, 2019, 12:25:07 AM »

If the amounts are different, how do you pay them automatically?

I don't have it set up to send a certain amount of money.  I set it up with the companies through their websites to take the money.  I get an e-mail usually at least 10 days before something's due telling me exactly how much it'll be that month, and then they just take it on that day.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #153 on: January 18, 2019, 12:27:31 AM »

I have my insurance, utilities, phone, power, Comcast and a donation set up to be paid automatically.  Just like the commercial, "set it and forget it!"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up