Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Down

Author Topic: NIGH UNTO IMPOSSIBLE  (Read 57254 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:NIGH UNTO IMPOSSIBLE
« Reply #540 on: June 04, 2007, 09:38:22 PM »

Ann, you look simply beautiful in your gown. Beautiful pictures!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #541 on: June 04, 2007, 09:38:45 PM »

page 19 dance.....
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Ann

• Cake or Death?
    • My LiveJournal
« Reply #542 on: June 04, 2007, 09:39:29 PM »

Wow, I never knew Rex Smith from anything except the video of Pirates....how funny to see him as a teen idol!

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #543 on: June 04, 2007, 09:39:42 PM »

Beautiful photos, Ann.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

MBarnum

« Reply #544 on: June 04, 2007, 09:40:46 PM »

Rex Smith is much cuter now...and if he had looked like this when I was a teen...well!!

A few years back he was doing a series of TV commercials for some laundry detergent, IIRC.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #545 on: June 04, 2007, 09:44:16 PM »

Rex Smith is much cuter now...and if he had looked like this when I was a teen...well!!

A few years back he was doing a series of TV commercials for some laundry detergent, IIRC.

HE looks like Brody Hutzler!

HHWer, have any of you ever had crushes on particular characters?

I am too embarrassed to say mine....

Ann

• Cake or Death?
    • My LiveJournal
« Reply #546 on: June 04, 2007, 09:44:43 PM »

I do like him with facial hair, MBarnum...very cute.  I always liked Kevin Kline more in Pirates, though...I liked the rough scraggy pirate look I suppose...and the leather pants didn't hurt either...

Edisaurus

• "It was 20 years ago, today..."
« Reply #547 on: June 04, 2007, 09:45:18 PM »

Edi I'm sorry to read of your losses.  Vibes to you and your extended families.

Thank you for the vibes, DR Jane. I had a double session with a deadline, so my mom went to the funeral home. Everyone was so glad to see her because they didn't know how to get in touch with my brother.

Even if he had known in time, I don't think he would have been able to go. He has a hard time dealing with emotional situations.

I did get home in time to light candles for Danise's mom, our friend Tom, Jack, Rusty, Walty, Marty and Augustus.

Augustus was our kitty friend in England that I mentioned earlier. When I got home tonight, there was a huge box of presents, most of them from Augustus to our kitties. They gathered around as we opened each present, (15 in all I think) expecting something new to play with. It really did seem like Christmas for them!

There was also a card with a picture of Augustus playing with bubbles, and on the back, a small photo of the bubble gun we had given him years ago.
I have been crying a lot tonight...
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #548 on: June 04, 2007, 09:46:51 PM »

((Edi))

Edisaurus

« Reply #549 on: June 04, 2007, 09:48:11 PM »

Thanks, DR Dakota. I've been trying to post a picture of the great Augustus, but to no avail. You all must just settle for imagining him in his spleandor.
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #550 on: June 04, 2007, 09:50:17 PM »

crikey... they look almost alike

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #551 on: June 04, 2007, 09:52:08 PM »

Thanks, DR Dakota. I've been trying to post a picture of the great Augustus, but to no avail. You all must just settle for imagining him in his spleandor.

I am!!

I used to have a Norwegian Forest cat named Spades.. He was a hoot and I was saddened when he passed away. He was a huge cat and felt wonderful on your feet in the winter...

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #552 on: June 04, 2007, 09:55:26 PM »

Before I forget...two things I wanted to say

One, to DR George -  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for that CD of the Australian performance of The Secret Garden.  Anthony Warlow gives me chills every time I hear him sing.  The CD has spent much of the last three months in my car with me....  

You're very welcome!  I'm glad that I was able to find it! ;D

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #553 on: June 04, 2007, 09:56:01 PM »

And Congrats on officially becoming TCB's daughter-in-law!! ;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #554 on: June 04, 2007, 09:56:37 PM »

Ann, those are lovely pictures of you and Jed!

Edisaurus

« Reply #555 on: June 04, 2007, 09:57:21 PM »

Wonderful photos, Ann and Jose!

George

« Reply #556 on: June 04, 2007, 09:57:22 PM »

And Jose posted some very nice pictures, also!

« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 09:57:36 PM by George »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #557 on: June 04, 2007, 09:58:48 PM »

This character is my favorite Rex... He is from OLTL

Played by John Paul Lavoisier

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #558 on: June 04, 2007, 09:59:23 PM »

Congratulations Ann!

George

« Reply #559 on: June 04, 2007, 09:59:52 PM »

My replacement DVR seems to be working quite well.  So far, so good!

Edisaurus

« Reply #560 on: June 04, 2007, 10:00:06 PM »

I posted this awhile back, but since we're talking about Rex Smith and Kevin Kline...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkJdEFf_Qg4

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #561 on: June 04, 2007, 10:04:07 PM »

Knock on wood George and I hope it stays taht way!

George

« Reply #562 on: June 04, 2007, 10:08:04 PM »

Knock on wood George and I hope it stays taht way!

Thanks...if it doesn't, at least I can swap it out again. :)

Ann

• Cake or Death?
    • My LiveJournal
« Reply #563 on: June 04, 2007, 10:13:14 PM »

I posted this awhile back, but since we're talking about Rex Smith and Kevin Kline...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkJdEFf_Qg4

That's hilarious!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #564 on: June 04, 2007, 10:15:29 PM »

That is true...

Edi, that video is too funny!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #565 on: June 04, 2007, 10:22:07 PM »

If I ever see this movie again, I will never be able to watch it with a straight face after seeing that hilarious clip

Sandra

• "Stupider."
« Reply #566 on: June 04, 2007, 10:30:42 PM »

Here is my favorite Rex.
The mountains are pretty.

"I'm gonna put the little fish in the big tank, and the big fish in the little tank." -- talkative bus driver

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #567 on: June 04, 2007, 10:50:04 PM »

He looks so sweet Sandra!

Tomovoz

« Reply #568 on: June 04, 2007, 11:08:03 PM »

Lovely to see you DR Ann.  Best of wishes to you and Mr Slaughter.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #569 on: June 04, 2007, 11:11:25 PM »

Holy smokes, nineteen pages - I have to eat now, and then I'll play ketchup.  I have much to say about this evening's performance.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Up