Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: TOO HOT TO HANDLE  (Read 23338 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
TOO HOT TO HANDLE
« on: June 27, 2006, 12:07:06 AM »

Well, you've read the notes, the notes were too hot to handle, and now it is time for you to post until the too hot to handle cows come home.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 12:19:19 AM by bk »

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re:TOO HOT TO HANDLE
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 12:07:52 AM »

And the word of the day is: SUSTENENCE!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 12:16:54 AM »

And now - Dino at the piano.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 12:25:45 AM »

some of the wildest parties I have been too cannot be mentioned on the boards.....
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 12:27:07 AM »

However one that I was to in college was rather entertaining....

Especially after My friend and I had to teach her twin brother a lesson .... His punishment... Frozen underwear.....
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 12:27:48 AM »

One of the strangest parties was after having a few pints we went cow tipping.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 12:28:24 AM »

Toilet-papering was always a fun pastime....

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 12:31:09 AM »

The Topic of the Day:  The wildest party that I've ever been to (that I can mention on this here family site) was probably my 21st birthday/Disco party when I was in college (I've posted about this before...I hope you all don't mind).  My suite-mates made me buy the keg of beer (but they paid for it) and we gave out invitations and everything.  The invitations said that presents weren't required but that keychains would be preferred (I do collect keychains and I knew that since most were cheap, I'd get a lot...and I did!).  We played my ABBA and Donna Summer albums (this was 1987, so yes, they were vinyl albums!) during the whole party and everyone had a great time.  Even though I don't drink (and I particularly don't like beer), I choked down that darned beer. :P It took me all evening, but I drank it all.  And I didn't even get a buzz.  A few people were doing beer bongs (that was the first time I had ever heard of it) and FORTUNATELY no one got sick!  Just a lot of beer was spilled.  It was a great party and a good time was had by all! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2006, 12:32:12 AM »

AND I didn't have to clean up...just return the keg. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2006, 12:34:31 AM »

And on that note (G#), I'm off to bed.  Good night, BK and DakotaCelt...and anyone else around. :)

George

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2006, 12:36:18 AM »

It's been very hot around these here parts (record setting temperatures in the Pacific Northwest!)  My alarm clock has a thermometer built in it and when I went to bed last night, it said that it was 78° F!  And very muggy. :P

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2006, 02:42:46 AM »

And the word of the day is: SUSTENENCE!
Ferdie required very little for SUSTENENCE.  Some days, just a little NUT ESSENCE was all he needed.
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2006, 02:43:43 AM »

Der Brucer admitted yesterday that he hadn't realized I was doing anagrams with the word of the day.  Silly boy.
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2006, 02:46:36 AM »

Poor Ferdie!  All of the NUT ESSENCE he requires for SUSTENENCE has been stolen by an UNSEEN SECT!

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2006, 03:37:06 AM »

And I must be off to work.

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2006, 05:03:22 AM »

Poor Ferdie!  All of the NUT ESSENCE he requires for SUSTENENCE has been stolen by an UNSEEN SECT!

OK - I got it already!

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

DERBRUCER

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2006, 05:07:15 AM »

bk baits with:

What is the single wildest party you’ve ever attended – where was it, and what made it wild? Let’s have all the details, baby, and leave nothing out.

Should I comply bk would be served a summons for a Congressional hearing!

Come to think of it, after the Wild Parties in Berlin, Amsterdam and London, maybe it would be a UN hearing!

der Brucer

Michael

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2006, 05:28:29 AM »

Never been to a wild party, yet. But there is still time.

RE: Trivia question.
For some reason Larry Hagman's name popped into my mind. Did a search and that led to all the other answers. But it was a very good question.
Never stop dreaming.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2006, 05:43:28 AM »

Congratulations to DR RODZINSKI on his sparkling prize.

.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2006, 05:43:58 AM »

Good recording studio vibes to MR BK and Company.  Get some sustenance before you begin the beguine.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2006, 05:45:52 AM »

The set is beautiful....I will post some pictures on the website in a few days and share the link.  Oh, I think I said that last night.

For the pas tfew day sI hav ebeen typin gthe las tletter of som ewords after th espace.  I tis quite annoyin gand I hope i tstop ssoon.

DERBRUCER

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2006, 05:56:10 AM »

For the pas tfew day sI hav ebeen typin gthe las tletter of som ewords after th espace.  I tis quite annoyin gand I hope i tstop ssoon.

Not to worry - read this!

Can you raed tihs?

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh ! and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

der Bercur

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2006, 06:30:29 AM »

Good morning.  That is all.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2006, 06:45:42 AM »

Thank you DR derBRUCER....that sets my min date ase.

DERBRUCER

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2006, 06:45:59 AM »

Nope - there's more:

A Message from First Lady Laura Bush about HIV Testing

More than one million Americans have HIV and many don’t even know it. With improved treatment and care people are now living with HIV/AIDS. But this life saving treatment never reaches people who don’t know they are infected. Knowing your HIV status is the best way to help win the fight against AIDS. To find a testing site center near you, visit http://www.hivtest.org/

der Brucer

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2006, 06:46:12 AM »

It could be MUCH worse, DR TPUNK....  ;D

Cillaliz

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2006, 06:49:33 AM »

Good morning all.  It was avery quiet night at ye old cattery. I totally expected meowing or howling or something, but no, I think we were all three too tired to do anything but sleep.  

Cillaliz

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2006, 06:50:48 AM »

Today I get to visit the psych ward and the jail.  As long as they let me out, I really don't mind

Cillaliz

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2006, 06:51:41 AM »

Better get busy. It's a lovely day here, but a bit muggy

Cillaliz

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2006, 06:53:18 AM »

TOD - hmmmm there were lots of them in college - some I remember and some not so much  8)  Other than to say it was the late 70s/early 80s when things were a lot crazier and the law a lot less stringent...I'll take the 5th on the details
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 06:54:57 AM by Cillaliz »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up