Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: THE TICKING CLOCK  (Read 58510 times)

Cillaliz

Re:THE TICKING CLOCK
« Reply #150 on: July 13, 2006, 06:08:02 PM »

DR Elmore - I miss you in Ohio, too, so it looks like I should eat ice cream to make me feel better.

Ice cream always makes me feel better

Cillaliz

« Reply #151 on: July 13, 2006, 06:09:05 PM »

Of course ice cream is always good for celebrating....and ice cream is good for just an ordinary day....and, well...ice cream is just plain good any old time at all

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #152 on: July 13, 2006, 06:11:12 PM »

Is anyone going to watch the results show of AMERICA'S GOT TALENT tonight?  If you do, could you send me a PM and tell me who was sent on to the finals in August.

No, I am going to watch the news special about the two serial killers we have in town now.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

Cillaliz

« Reply #153 on: July 13, 2006, 06:11:17 PM »

Is anyone going to watch the results show of AMERICA'S GOT TALENT tonight?  If you do, could you send me a PM and tell me who was sent on to the finals in August.

I may watch and will IM if I do....but the secret ingredient on Iron Chef America is frozen peas, so....tough choice ;)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #154 on: July 13, 2006, 06:13:34 PM »

Back from a really interesting meeting, which went on for almost ninety minutes.  Many topics of discussion involving many interesting people.   We'll see what happens.

Cillaliz

« Reply #155 on: July 13, 2006, 06:13:45 PM »

I'm thinking I need ice cream.....maybe a quick run then home..0h jees So You Think You Can Dance is on too

Ginny

« Reply #156 on: July 13, 2006, 06:15:38 PM »

I'm thinking I need ice cream.....maybe a quick run then home..0h jees So You Think You Can Dance is on too

Remember to wear your shirt that says, "There's nothing wrong with me that a little ice cream won't fix."
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Cillaliz

« Reply #157 on: July 13, 2006, 06:16:30 PM »

Sounds very intriguing BK....can't wait until you can share

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #158 on: July 13, 2006, 06:28:08 PM »

Mattie and Max just sent me an email telling me they miss me in Ohio.  I really miss them.
That looks like Frosty Paws they're enjoying.  (Ice cream made for dogs, for those not in the know.)
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #159 on: July 13, 2006, 06:30:01 PM »

Awww.... Are they enjoying those Frosty Paws Doggie Frozen Treats?  It's a treat - the ice cream - and a toy - the plastic cup - all in one!
You beat me to it!
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #160 on: July 13, 2006, 06:31:34 PM »

[size=8]SEX![/size]
[/b]

I did say that I'd tried everyone's suggestions, didn't I??   ;)

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #161 on: July 13, 2006, 06:32:52 PM »

No, I am going to watch the news special about the two serial killers we have in town now.
The Dizzy Serial Killers!  All Singing!  All Dancing!  Two Performances Only!  If you don't see their act, you'll just DIE!!!

Some people will do anything to break into show business.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #162 on: July 13, 2006, 06:34:32 PM »

I just hope our dear DR Jose gives der B and myself another reason to head up to NYC.   ;D

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #163 on: July 13, 2006, 06:36:57 PM »

At long last, a show where our dear DR Jose won't have to wear his performance blacks!

Ginny

« Reply #164 on: July 13, 2006, 06:39:13 PM »

Here's what I bought from eBay:

"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #165 on: July 13, 2006, 06:41:34 PM »

Go to see SWEENEY TODD, get your NEEDY STOWED!

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #166 on: July 13, 2006, 06:44:26 PM »

Go to see SWEENEY TODD while high, you'll be WEEDY STONED!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #167 on: July 13, 2006, 07:06:05 PM »

DR TCB, the two finalists from last night were the little yodeler and the men's dance group, All That.  The winner ended up being the yodeler.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #168 on: July 13, 2006, 07:17:09 PM »

All this talk of ice cream has reminded me that I have some unopened vanilla frozen yogurt in my freezer at home (I'm still at my parents' house).  I can't wait to get home now! ;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #169 on: July 13, 2006, 07:19:33 PM »

I think both Fred and Skip need to have Personal Assistants.

YES!!!! ;D I'll be happy to assist!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #170 on: July 13, 2006, 07:21:53 PM »

I saw my doctor at 3:30 and left around 4:00 with a referral to the surgeon who did the initial repair surgery in Oct. 2004, a couple of prescriptions, and a date next Thursday for some lab work.  By 5:00, I had set up an appointment for Monday morning at 10:15 to see the surgeon about lancing and cleaning this abscess.  I'm really happy right now because I discovered in my medicine cabinet some Tylenol with codiene, and I need drugs to kill the itch and the pain!

On that pleasant thought, I'll sign off.  Good night, all!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 07:23:02 PM by elmore3003 »
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Ginny

« Reply #171 on: July 13, 2006, 07:38:28 PM »

DS Rob and I did a couple loads of laundry tonight (isn't that how every college man wants to spend an evening - with his mother, no less).  We didn't want a lot of laundry piled up for DH Richard when he arrives home Sunday from his week in Wisconsin.

'night!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #172 on: July 13, 2006, 07:38:37 PM »

DR TCB, the two finalists from last night were the little yodeler and the men's dance group, All That.  The winner ended up being the yodeler.

That is a pity.  Those boys were hot!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #173 on: July 13, 2006, 07:42:38 PM »

I thought this particular one was great.

Possible spoiler:

William Hurt gave a great performance - and I realized at the end that he had gone the entire program without uttering a single word.  Amazing.

Hmmm...  Without seeing this show and not having read the story it's based on, I would have to say that it sounds similar to the TWILIGHT ZONE episode with Agnus Moorehead battling little space invaders.
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

Cillaliz

« Reply #174 on: July 13, 2006, 07:46:34 PM »

That is a pity.  Those boys were hot!

Clogging and hot...never quite imagined that combination before

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #175 on: July 13, 2006, 07:48:54 PM »

I've also remembered additional autographs in my possessions.  I have two signed copies of Peanuts sketches by Charles M Schulz (the sketches are printed, not original drawings.)  Also, I have an 8 x 10 production still of the NBC presentation of AIN'T MISBEHAVIN' that's signed by Nell Carter.
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #176 on: July 13, 2006, 07:50:24 PM »

Everyone has Stephen Sondheim's autograph but me!  I want one, too!  Who has his address?
-- Anaïs Nin

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #177 on: July 13, 2006, 07:58:00 PM »

Everyone has Stephen Sondheim's autograph but me!  I want one, too!  Who has his address?

And me!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #178 on: July 13, 2006, 08:07:27 PM »

And me!

Maybe all of us Sondheimless HHW'ers can write to him at the same time requesting his autograph, all of us using similar words and phrases in our letters.  We'll blow his mind!
-- Anaïs Nin

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #179 on: July 13, 2006, 08:10:03 PM »

Merde and broken legs and audition vibes for DR Jose!  

Ah, sir, happy news indeed!
-- Anaïs Nin
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up