Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: LINK SAUSAGES  (Read 69155 times)

Sandra

• "Stupider."
Re:LINK SAUSAGES
« Reply #210 on: January 25, 2007, 05:41:41 PM »

I am so proud. My city just spent $15,000 making a model of downtown out of Jell-o. The clear buildings are buildings that don't exist.

If this lady gets $15,000 for a Jell-o city, how much do you think I could get for my pretzel kingdom? Mom, remember when I told you about the pretzel kingdom? I think you rolled your eyes.
The mountains are pretty.

"I'm gonna put the little fish in the big tank, and the big fish in the little tank." -- talkative bus driver

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #211 on: January 25, 2007, 05:42:22 PM »

I had the most woderful drink tonight - orange juice, fresh strawberries, fresh blue berries and a banana in the new blender. It was extremely yummy.

You forgot the coconut rum.

;)
Make Your Own Luck.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #212 on: January 25, 2007, 05:53:34 PM »

BK, on www.kritzerland.com, in the photo/video gallery, you have five video clips from the "Simply Sondheim" tribute concert.  But I was perusing Youtube.com and came across THIS bunch of video clips!  They all have the Kritzerland name on them, but there are four clips from the show...in addition to the original Kritzerland five!  The descriptions for the videos say that more information is at www.a-jproductions.net.  Did you know about this?  Did anyone else know about this?? Just curious. :)

(Is there no possibility for an official DVD release? ::))

« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 05:56:30 PM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #213 on: January 25, 2007, 06:07:25 PM »

Der Brucer is late returning from the Eastern Shore, taking care of the grandlads.  He was supposed to be home an hour ago.

I just hope he isn't having trouble because of the weather.  We've had a few flurries around here, which means probably more where he's been.
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

Jennifer

« Reply #214 on: January 25, 2007, 06:07:55 PM »

spoilers from american idol re: which of the indian siblings made it to the finals.

Just like with Survivor, DR Jennifer, there are sites that tell you what's going to happen up to some point.

I've seen a couple of AI sites that purport to name a few of the folks who make it beyond the final 40.

Nothing definitive has come to my attention...and it's all being reported as second-hand information...based on somebody heard this from somebody who knows somebody.

As i said i wasn't looking for the spoiler info. I didn't post it above because i didn't want to spoil the results for anyone. I'll bet though that theamazingracesucks AI board has a lot of info.

Anyhow i'm not sure where the info i had was coming from. But they definitely know who is in and who is out. I'll bet the televisionwithoutpity AI board has good spoilers too.

Anyhow for the indian siblings. The brother (who simon preferred) made it through and the sister was eliminated on the last day. There was also somewhere the mentioned there might be a top 40 being reduced to top 24 (that maybe we will get to vote on??)

I hope that they really show us a lot of the top 40. I always feel that the contestants who are featured prominently have a very unfair advantage. There people already have many fans.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #215 on: January 25, 2007, 06:15:42 PM »

I had the most woderful drink tonight - orange juice, fresh strawberries, fresh blue berries and a banana in the new blender. It was extremely yummy.

No rum?
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #216 on: January 25, 2007, 06:17:19 PM »

BK, on www.kritzerland.com, in the photo/video gallery, you have five video clips from the "Simply Sondheim" tribute concert.  But I was perusing Youtube.com and came across THIS bunch of video clips!  They all have the Kritzerland name on them, but there are four clips from the show...in addition to the original Kritzerland five!  The descriptions for the videos say that more information is at www.a-jproductions.net.  Did you know about this?  Did anyone else know about this?? Just curious. :)

Oh, God, I hope not!  Some of those performers are hard enough to listen to without the visuals!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #217 on: January 25, 2007, 06:17:57 PM »

Although I would like to see the clips of Mr Haines and his number.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #218 on: January 25, 2007, 06:18:30 PM »

spoilers from american idol re: which of the indian siblings made it to the finals.As i said i wasn't looking for the spoiler info. I didn't post it above because i didn't want to spoil the results for anyone. I'll bet though that theamazingracesucks AI board has a lot of info.

Anyhow for the indian siblings. The brother (who simon preferred) made it through and the sister was eliminated on the last day. There was also somewhere the mentioned there might be a top 40 being reduced to top 24 (that maybe we will get to vote on??)

Ummmmm.....

[size=8]
SPOILERS[/size]

is a better way of alerting folks to "spoilers."  I didn't get that you would be posting a spoiler...until I stumbled over it.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

François

« Reply #219 on: January 25, 2007, 06:26:50 PM »

Thanks for the link, DR George!

As far as I remember, when I alluded about a dvd release, BK gave a vehement "NO!"

That said, that young Miss Hanna Rose Kornfeld is plain terrific in the sung and danced Back In Business! Go girl go!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 06:29:57 PM by François »

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #220 on: January 25, 2007, 06:31:03 PM »

I finally got around reading the Parade magazine that comes in the Sunday paper.  I originally passed over this little blurb “CDS ALMOST FAMOUS”.  I’m so glad I returned to it.

Highlighted is Annie Stela, Craig’s classmates since 2nd grade, sister of Bryan’s best friend, and our neighbor.  It was very exciting to read about her, and to see her photo in the paper.

François

« Reply #221 on: January 25, 2007, 06:32:21 PM »

Although I would like to see the clips of Mr Haines and his number.

With his face hidden by balloons? ;)

Edisaurus

• "It was 20 years ago, today..."
« Reply #222 on: January 25, 2007, 06:37:02 PM »

I was perusing Youtube.com

They finally took "The Internationale" off. But not before we got flamed by people who didn't believe we were the filmmakers. Oy.
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

George

« Reply #223 on: January 25, 2007, 06:42:36 PM »

Thanks for the link, DR George!

As far as I remember, when I alluded about a dvd release, BK gave a vehement "NO!"

Hmmm...now that you mention it, that does sound familiar. ::)

Oh, well.

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #224 on: January 25, 2007, 06:43:08 PM »

And now, it's off to rehearsal.  Be back later!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #225 on: January 25, 2007, 07:24:11 PM »

And the word of the day is: SUSURRUS!

Is that the sequel to SEUSSICAL?
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #226 on: January 25, 2007, 07:30:29 PM »

Is that the sequel to SEUSSICAL?

Actually, I think it was the prequel.
Make Your Own Luck.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #227 on: January 25, 2007, 08:17:46 PM »

Oh, God, I hope not!  Some of those performers are hard enough to listen to without the visuals!

The clips on youtube were put there by the producer of the event, which is a-j productions.  No, no DVD can be released commercially.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #228 on: January 25, 2007, 08:18:09 PM »

Will we never get to page nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, and fourteen.

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #229 on: January 25, 2007, 08:20:33 PM »

Was able to get caught up on last night's TV before tonght's began. Luckily for me, there wasn't much from last night.

I began with the fun new comedy THE KNIGHTS OF PROSPERITY. The characters and their interrelationships have really grown on me. I find them funny and charming and a little sad, too. Their epic trip to Atlantic City was a fun outing.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #230 on: January 25, 2007, 08:25:11 PM »

Next was CSI: NY, a sad story about the murder of a transvestite. A pretty easy case to solve. There was also another murder using a skateboard as a weapon. It was a trickier mystery with a couple of eye-opening developments.

Matt H.

« Reply #231 on: January 25, 2007, 08:26:21 PM »

Tonight's SMALLVILLE had a perplexing episode that was very engrossing but I couldn't figure out for the longest time where it was heading. Very ingenious plot and definitely different from the norm with this show.

Matt H.

« Reply #232 on: January 25, 2007, 08:27:40 PM »

GREY'S ANATOMY: what can I say? Made me cry twice. Had a funny moment or two and several very touching ones along with big surprises at the end of the hour - grand cliffhangers.

Matt H.

« Reply #233 on: January 25, 2007, 08:30:28 PM »

And tonight's CSI had an unusual story

where Catherine and Michael (Grissom's sub) faked a crime scene and arrested a different person to draw out the guilty party who would then think he was safe and come out of hiding. Trouble was that the rest of the team was alerted what they were up to, and a couple of CSIs felt betrayed by the lack of trust. This spells some definite problems down the road.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 08:31:23 PM by Matt H. »

Matt H.

« Reply #234 on: January 25, 2007, 08:33:04 PM »

I also had time to watch about an hour of NIGHT OF THE DEMON/CURSE OF THE DEMON. Was Dana Andrews' entire dislogue track looped? Every word out of his mouth seems to have been studio dubbed.

Matt H.

« Reply #235 on: January 25, 2007, 09:11:07 PM »

Heading off to bed now.

Good night!

FJL

« Reply #236 on: January 25, 2007, 09:11:47 PM »

i hear it's a little chilly out.

:)

FJL

« Reply #237 on: January 25, 2007, 09:12:21 PM »

But not so cold that we can't make it to page 9.

FJL

« Reply #238 on: January 25, 2007, 09:14:04 PM »

Any buzz on LEGALLY BLONDE from our West Coast people?  (It started previews in San Francisco two nights ago.)

FJL

« Reply #239 on: January 25, 2007, 09:14:29 PM »

Almost there...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up