Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: EARTHY, SPICY NOTES  (Read 70431 times)

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
Re:EARTHY, SPICY NOTES
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2007, 04:54:01 AM »

TOD:

so many choices....but in addition to the ones already mentioned, I will add:

LOVE LOOK AWAY
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Danise

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2007, 04:58:20 AM »

Hi all.  I'm sorry if I scared anyone by not posting. There is just so much to do and only one me to get it all done.

I had a doggie door installed on Thursday night and by the time that was completed and I tried to make myself some kind of dinner, I was so tired I just went to bed.

Bear learned how to use it with no problem but Sheena is scared to death of it and just sits and crys when I try to coax her through it.  I've tried treats, toys and even shoved her trhough it but nothing works.   I guess she'll just have to learn on her own.

Last night I had a doctor appointment for myself.  The good news is that the doctor feels that my heart is fine ( she still wants a stress test) after doing an EKG and that the pains I'm having is just stress.  

She gave me a perscription for some chill pills (which I got but I doubt I'll ever take) and life goes on.

I had the worst luck trying to get everything done so I could go down to visit Mom.  First it took forever to get out of Walmart because I stopped to buy the dogs some goodies (and they have been so very good).
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Tomovoz

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2007, 05:03:46 AM »

Good to see you posting DR Danise - hope it is a de-stress mechanism for you.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Ginny

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2007, 05:05:03 AM »

Saturday morning greetings!  Today is the first Saturday in quite a while that's not commtted for me, so I enjoyed a slight sleep-in.  Not that I don't have things to do, but they're low key, putzy things around the house.

DR Danise - it's good to see you here.  I was beginning to get worried.

DR Singdaw - thanks for the vibes for my brother-in-law.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Danise

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2007, 05:07:20 AM »

Then I stopped to get the chill pills.  Well, I heard my name called so I went back to get them and when the guy asked if I had any questions, I asked how they work, what can I expect to feel, etc.  He said they take about a month to really kick in and that they may cause me to have stomach cramps.  

I was shocked and said I didn't know what good they would do even if I did use them if it was going to take a month before they would really kick in.

Anyway, I paid for them and as I was leaving the store, I decided to read the little pamplet they attach to all the drug bags.  Guess what?  It wasn't MY name on the bag!!!!!  

I went back, had to stand in line all over again and show them I got the wrong pills!   The guy was very sorry but if I hadn't asked what to expect, I might have been in Sun City before I realized something was wrong.

I guess that goes to show that you have got to check everything before you leave the store.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2007, 05:07:36 AM »

Enjoy your Saturday, DR GINNY!!

Vibes for your brother in law

And vibes for DR DANISE....Sheena will figure it out.  When we changed the location of the back door, our doggie tried to get into the cabinet which was now in front of where the door used to be....and when that changed tried to go through the bathroom, where the temporary door was...and then finally figured out...OH, this is the way!!!

Danise

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2007, 05:08:23 AM »

Good to see you posting DR Danise - hope it is a de-stress mechanism for you.

Very much so, DR Tomovoz.   :)
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2007, 05:08:26 AM »

Then I stopped to get the chill pills.  Well, I heard my name called so I went back to get them and when the guy asked if I had any questions, I asked how they work, what can I expect to feel, etc.  He said they take about a month to really kick in and that they may cause me to have stomach cramps.  

I was shocked and said I didn't know what good they would do even if I did use them if it was going to take a month before they would really kick in.

Anyway, I paid for them and as I was leaving the store, I decided to read the little pamplet they attach to all the drug bags.  Guess what?  It wasn't MY name on the bag!!!!!  

I went back, had to stand in line all over again and show them I got the wrong pills!   The guy was very sorry but if I hadn't asked what to expect, I might have been in Sun City before I realized something was wrong.

I guess that goes to show that you have got to check everything before you leave the store.

Wow!  Scary story!

Danise

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2007, 05:09:22 AM »

Saturday morning greetings!  Today is the first Saturday in quite a while that's not commtted for me, so I enjoyed a slight sleep-in.  Not that I don't have things to do, but they're low key, putzy things around the house.

DR Danise - it's good to see you here.  I was beginning to get worried.

DR Singdaw - thanks for the vibes for my brother-in-law.

I also hope that you enjoy your morning.

And I also send vibes for your brother-in-law.

Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Tomovoz

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2007, 05:12:54 AM »

Vibes to DR Ginny's BiL.

Enjoy the "low Key" (sounds a bit like Alice in Wonderland)

Goodnight from OZ.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Ginny

« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2007, 05:16:30 AM »

Thanks to DRs JRand, Danise, and Tomovoz.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Danise

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2007, 05:17:51 AM »

Enjoy your Saturday, DR GINNY!!

Vibes for your brother in law

And vibes for DR DANISE....Sheena will figure it out.  When we changed the location of the back door, our doggie tried to get into the cabinet which was now in front of where the door used to be....and when that changed tried to go through the bathroom, where the temporary door was...and then finally figured out...OH, this is the way!!!

I hope so.  I figure if she has to go potty bad enough and ishe sees that Bear goes outside and back in when he wants, she'll give it a try.

The sad thing is that she did try to come through it when Bear did.  Since the flap was on his back, when it got to his butt it fell and hit her on the nose.  I think that's what scared her.  If she had been first, I don't think there would have been a problem.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

FJL

« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2007, 05:37:03 AM »

Danise - Sorry i just missed you.  we send love and vibes to you, as always.

FJL

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2007, 05:38:51 AM »

Ginny - vibes to your brother in law

Ginny

« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2007, 05:47:33 AM »

Thank you, DR FJL.

Ginny

« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2007, 05:49:17 AM »

OK, they've got me:

Boston Pops Popsearch 2007

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2007, 06:21:02 AM »

Good morning, all!  Back to the weird dreams, JRand56!  In one, I had a niece named Issy, who doesn't exist in reality, and in another, I was in an environment like the Wiliamstown Theatre Festival or Jacob's Pillow Dance Festival (two places I've worked) and a grop of us drove by car to visit the Rothermels, who were neighbors in Ohio from around 1958-1966.  My brother Macbeth was there, but not speaking to us, and recurring in this dream was my niece Issy, who was playing with a huge dollhouse.

Then, I had a dream that I was in auditions for several (???) new shows. Suddenly, the cast, writers, and I are on Highview Road in front of my grade school having a play reading, and I'm amazed by the number of people in the cast like Jim Hindman.  When the cast went back to 42nd Street, I had to go back to find my hat, so I went back to Highview Road for it.  I then decided to take a taxi to rejoin the cast, and I was standing on Ardmore Drive in Ohio trying to flag a yellow cab when I woke up.  Oy!

Today, I write more guidelines.  I hate these type of writing, and it's going quite slowly.

TOD:  The Worst Pies In London
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Cillaliz

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2007, 06:24:58 AM »

Good morning!  I decided to get going before I had a chance to think about it, so it's 8:21 and I've alredy baked blueberry muffins after running to the store for milk and my second load of laundry is about to go in the dryer.   Cats are medicated and fed... At this rate I'll be ready for a nap by 10:00 AM!

Cillaliz

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2007, 06:25:11 AM »

VIBES TO DANISE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cillaliz

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2007, 06:25:44 AM »

VIBES TO GINNY'S BIL ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2007, 06:26:38 AM »

DR Jose, any further news on that Orbitz/Travelocity question we had on Thursday when you visited?

DRT MattH just brought me up to date on THE MEDIUM; I was so caught up in UPSTAIRS DOWNSTAIRS last night, that when I realized I'd missed 20 minutes of GHOST WHISPERER, I decided to continue with Edwardian England.  Season Two down and on to Season Three.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Cillaliz

« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2007, 06:27:21 AM »

I didn't have any strange dreams last night but a couple nights ago, I dreamed that my sister in law was driving and we were going down Hamilton Blvd in Sioux City. She was playing a game of Clue while she was driving - the whole board game was on the seat next to her - I started yelling "YOU AREN'T PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO DRIVING" and insisted she let me out of the car, which she did

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2007, 06:27:21 AM »

Good morning!  I decided to get going before I had a chance to think about it, so it's 8:21 and I've alredy baked blueberry muffins after running to the store for milk and my second load of laundry is about to go in the dryer.   Cats are medicated and fed... At this rate I'll be ready for a nap by 10:00 AM!

The fresh muffins should be sent ASAP to 202 West 82nd Street!

Ginny

« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2007, 06:27:40 AM »

Thanks, DR Cillaliz!  You're an inspiration this Saturday morning.  I don't have quite so much energy, but do feel like getting some things done.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 07:10:38 AM by Ginny »

Cillaliz

« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2007, 06:27:49 AM »

The fresh muffins should be sent ASAP to 202 West 82nd Street!

I'm afraid they wouldn't be fresh when they got there.  

Cillaliz

« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2007, 06:31:25 AM »

Oh, I'm fading already. As soon as my jeans are dry, I'll call Paul and go out for coffee.   The laundry was a necessity.  I've put it off as long as possible.  The two loads I did were the mandatory jeans and underwear loads.  I can do the rest of it later in the weekend.

Cillaliz

« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2007, 06:32:42 AM »

It's raining this morning. I'm so glad that I moved all the hostas last night.  It's going to be very hot and humid today... close to 90 degrees.

Cillaliz

« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2007, 06:33:24 AM »

I really wish we had spring instead of this winter to summer garbage

Miss Karen

« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2007, 06:38:18 AM »

Mornin' all!

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2007, 06:54:47 AM »

Vibes to DR Ginny's brother-in-law.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dog-door- learning vibes to Sheena.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Up