Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: APPLES AND ORANGES  (Read 24187 times)

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
Re:APPLES AND ORANGES
« Reply #120 on: November 10, 2007, 01:51:23 PM »

Watched three wonderful television programs today, all from last night's schedule. I began with GHOST WHISPERER, a wonderful episode with Melinda dealing with a fake psychic. A really good mystery with a surprising conclusion.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #121 on: November 10, 2007, 01:54:02 PM »

Page Five Harry Potter Dance!!!

Matt H.

« Reply #122 on: November 10, 2007, 01:55:06 PM »

Even better was last night's MOONLIGHT with Mick seeing a woman who was the spitting image of his long dead vampire-wife. Superb episode with surprises that went through the entire hour.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #123 on: November 10, 2007, 01:56:03 PM »

DR elmore, maybe we can win her over with kindness.  

Matt H.

« Reply #124 on: November 10, 2007, 01:56:07 PM »

And WOMEN'S MURDER CLUB had me in tears by the end, the best-yet episode that this series has produced. I have liked the show since it started, but I think it's found its groove now and should hum along nicely. It's also now the highest rated show on Friday nights.

FJL

« Reply #125 on: November 10, 2007, 02:09:42 PM »

My cousin from Scranton, PA and her 7-year-old daughter could - of course - not see Little Mermaid today, so we hied ourselves over to Radio City Music Hall, where the three of us caught the Christmas Spectacular.  This was a major overhaul from last year, felt like about 75% new or rethought segments.  Even the Nativity segment felt very different, but the camels and sheep are still there.

Ben

« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2007, 02:19:18 PM »

I'm wondering if I will be seeing Little Mermaid on Wednesday. I have a ticket but I just watched most of the news conference by the League and it doesn't sound like things will be over by Tuesday.

Ben

« Reply #127 on: November 10, 2007, 02:22:31 PM »

IATSE is on strike and now the live stream from BBC Radio Wales isn't working. What a world, what a world

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2007, 02:39:28 PM »

...which will be having an early Japanese dinner in Beaverton with my friends Jim, and Wes and Chris...after dinner the four of us will be seeing the new Bollywood movie OM SHANTI OM which is playing at the Valley Theatre...it is supposed to be quite a hit film and this weekend is the big release weekend for it all over the world (or wherever finer Bollywood films are shown).

The film stars the newly buff Shah Ruk Khan, who I know DR TD is familiar with!

Isn't it a little late in the day for someone to audition for the Village People?
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #129 on: November 10, 2007, 02:39:56 PM »

I spotta dotta!
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2007, 02:46:27 PM »

Anti-Stres vibes for Elmore!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #131 on: November 10, 2007, 02:46:49 PM »

I also send a hug... (((Elmore)))
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #132 on: November 10, 2007, 02:48:05 PM »

Isn't it a little late in the day for someone to audition for the Village People?

Maybe India is having a disco revival....

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2007, 02:48:48 PM »

Maybe India is having a disco revival....
;D

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #134 on: November 10, 2007, 02:49:24 PM »

I can see it now... The Indian version of the Village people!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #135 on: November 10, 2007, 02:50:27 PM »

Bet Mbarnum would get the cd...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #136 on: November 10, 2007, 02:52:02 PM »

They can keep the polyester and lame suits

Matt H.

« Reply #137 on: November 10, 2007, 03:01:07 PM »

Heading down to continue viewing.

WBBL

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #138 on: November 10, 2007, 03:07:39 PM »

What are you viewing?

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #139 on: November 10, 2007, 03:10:08 PM »

I can see it now... The Indian version of the Village people!
How would they dress Leather Guy?  Cows are sacred in India!

Dressing him in black cotton or wool just wouldn't be the same!

;D

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #140 on: November 10, 2007, 03:15:02 PM »

How would they dress Leather Guy?  Cows are sacred in India!

Dressing him in black cotton or wool just wouldn't be the same!

;D

Vinyl or swami type stuff...

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2007, 03:19:05 PM »

I know!

[size=20]BLACK NAUGAHIDE!!![/size]

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #142 on: November 10, 2007, 03:25:24 PM »

LOL!!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #143 on: November 10, 2007, 03:27:10 PM »

That could be interesting....

It would definitely be noisy

Crunch, crunch, crunch

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #144 on: November 10, 2007, 03:31:58 PM »

Let me see...

We hae the Indian
We have the contruction worker
WE have the Policeman (Wonder i fthey wear blue there?)
We have the Cowboy..  (Are plaid shirts available?)

and we have Crunch Crunch guy in black...

I can see it now.. The indian village people in living Bollywood spirit and color

Wonder if they will have backup dancers?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #145 on: November 10, 2007, 03:33:13 PM »

I wonder if there is an Indian version of YMCA that has been recorded.

DBF has a copy of an ABBA album that has been covered in HIndi.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #146 on: November 10, 2007, 03:34:39 PM »

DR elmore, maybe we can win her over with kindness.  

No, I believe the agenda is to cause trouble, and I don't believe it comes in peace, since I'm not sureDotM is really a woman.

I'm back from a lovely meeting with Kip Wilborn.  Handsome man.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #147 on: November 10, 2007, 03:36:12 PM »

Also Tiger skin is illegal

But you could also dress him in goat skin

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #148 on: November 10, 2007, 03:37:26 PM »

DotM was lurking when I came on.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #149 on: November 10, 2007, 03:38:41 PM »

Let me see...

We hae the Indian
We have the contruction worker
WE have the Policeman (Wonder i fthey wear blue there?)
We have the Cowboy..  (Are plaid shirts available?)

and we have Crunch Crunch guy in black...

I can see it now.. The indian village people in living Bollywood spirit and color

Wonder if they will have backup dancers?
You forgot Military Man.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Up