Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: BACK TO NORMAL  (Read 73552 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re:BACK TO NORMAL
« Reply #300 on: February 09, 2008, 10:41:19 PM »

I also checked out some of the transfers in the new Stanley Kramer box - definitely improved transfers of Ship Of Fools (finally in its correct ratio), Guess Who's Coming To Dinner, and most importantly Dr. T - the last transfer wasn't too bad, but this is sharper, it's been totally cleaned of dirt, and the color is improved.  Plus, there are now extras on all films.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #301 on: February 09, 2008, 10:43:40 PM »

So it is written, so it shall be done - page eleven.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 10:44:16 PM by bk »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #302 on: February 09, 2008, 10:43:45 PM »

I like Guess who's coming to dinner...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #303 on: February 09, 2008, 10:43:56 PM »

Welcome eight GUESTS!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #304 on: February 09, 2008, 11:02:25 PM »

I don't know, call me crazy but didn't we just have about five people here - and they left without so much as a hello or a post?  I shall be reviewing the situation.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #305 on: February 09, 2008, 11:07:55 PM »

I was just contemplatiung crawling into the bathtub for some ego enhancement....
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #306 on: February 09, 2008, 11:09:51 PM »

Insane.... Please define?? :)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #307 on: February 09, 2008, 11:10:25 PM »

The ones that did not post, I would call lurkers...

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #308 on: February 09, 2008, 11:13:33 PM »

Does the HD tellys accomdate CC?

My sister's HD TV works fine.  I don't know about the BlueRay or HDDVD movies and players, just the TV itself. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #309 on: February 09, 2008, 11:46:18 PM »

I did read on the FCC site that they were to be CC

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #310 on: February 09, 2008, 11:49:18 PM »

The tv is a start...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #311 on: February 09, 2008, 11:51:22 PM »

I have looked at a few DTVs and osme are quite nice. Any recommendations?  Cost will be a wee bit of a factor.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #312 on: February 09, 2008, 11:51:46 PM »

Since I do not have cable, will I need to get an additional antenna for it?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #313 on: February 09, 2008, 11:52:21 PM »

Too bad MattH is not available to answer questions.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #314 on: February 09, 2008, 11:52:50 PM »

I am leaning on the side of getting a coupon for the antennas

George

« Reply #315 on: February 09, 2008, 11:54:07 PM »

We went to see JUNO Thursday night. A really enjoyable film!

I really liked this movie, also.  But last year, my friend Josh wanted to direct the play, "Juno and the Paycock" by Sean O'Casey (I was cast in the show, also), which was adapted into the musical called "Juno," by Marc Blitzstein.  Everytime I hear about the movie "Juno," I think of the musical, "Juno." ;)

« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 12:02:45 AM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #316 on: February 09, 2008, 11:56:42 PM »

Anyone familiar with Dynex? Are they good?

George

« Reply #317 on: February 10, 2008, 12:00:13 AM »

I have looked at a few DTVs and osme are quite nice. Any recommendations?  Cost will be a wee bit of a factor.

I have no idea. :-\ My sister found her TV on sale and her boyfriend did some research, so they decided to get it.  I don't remember what brand she got.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #318 on: February 10, 2008, 12:12:21 AM »

George

« Reply #319 on: February 10, 2008, 12:18:07 AM »

I've never heard of Dynex.  We used to have the Dynix computer system at the library where I work, but I would hope that that's something completely different.

;)

George

« Reply #320 on: February 10, 2008, 12:55:39 AM »

Today is still open. :)

singdaw

« Reply #321 on: February 10, 2008, 01:44:21 AM »

Unlocked, Unlocked, Unlocked.
Yesterday is now today-
But we are still unlocked.

singdaw

« Reply #322 on: February 10, 2008, 01:55:55 AM »

GREEN EGGS AND HAM

singdaw