Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down

Author Topic: THE BURSTING HEAD  (Read 57227 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:THE BURSTING HEAD
« Reply #270 on: March 21, 2006, 10:47:19 PM »

bk, I was reading your bio on IMDB and I noted you guested on Laverne and Shirley, Happy Days and MASH.

What fun memories do have from those stints?
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #271 on: March 21, 2006, 10:50:03 PM »

I had dinner at my sister's tonight.  She made a seven-cheese lasagna!  She also made the sauce and it was all from scratch.  It was delish...one of the best home-made lasagnas that I've ever had!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #272 on: March 21, 2006, 10:54:32 PM »

Just wrote a post, clicked "post" and AOL did its lovely "website not responding" thing (more and more frequent with each passing day) - happily, I "saved" it when I saw how long it was taking to post -  so, here it is:

All the folks on Laverne and Happy Days were my pals, so it was great fun.  MASH was a one day affair and I only remember that Mr. Alda was very nice, as was Loretta Swit.  I know there was a director on the show (I think it was E.W. Swackhammer) but he never even introduced himself to me.  I just did my thing and that was that.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #273 on: March 21, 2006, 10:55:14 PM »

I had dinner at my sister's tonight.  She made a seven-cheese lasagna!  She also made the sauce and it was all from scratch.  It was delish...one of the best home-made lasagnas that I've ever had!

THat does sound good.. Glad you had a lovely evening...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

« Reply #274 on: March 21, 2006, 10:55:37 PM »

One of the worst movies that I've ever seen (and I barely remember it) is called "Star Crash" (or in the original Italian, "Scontri stellari oltre la terza dimensione")...staring Marjoe Gorner.  Anyone ever see this?  Anyone ever heard of this??
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #275 on: March 21, 2006, 10:56:05 PM »

Page 10 dance!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #276 on: March 21, 2006, 10:58:39 PM »

It sounds like an interesting experience

My experience in the movies is an uncredited extra in Fargo

George

« Reply #277 on: March 21, 2006, 10:59:20 PM »

In the mail today were two packages...one was a DVD of a 1973 production of Trouble in Tahiti, conducted by Leonard Bernstein himself.  The other package contained the movie "Bagdad Cafe" (I love this movie) and a concert production of Wonderful Town, conducted by Simon Rattle, starring Kim Criswell, Audra McDonald and the WSMA*, Brent Barrett!!  This was supposed to show on PBS, but it was never broadcast.  Finally, I get to see it!! ;D

« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 11:01:09 PM by George »

George

« Reply #278 on: March 21, 2006, 11:00:44 PM »

*(that's "World's Sexiest Man Alive" in HHW lingo) ;)

« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 11:01:22 PM by George »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #279 on: March 21, 2006, 11:00:49 PM »

What is the funniest movie you have ever seen?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #280 on: March 21, 2006, 11:03:03 PM »

If you could go back in time and change one project in your life what would it be?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #281 on: March 21, 2006, 11:04:17 PM »

*(that's "World's Sexiest Man Alive" in HHW lingo) ;)

*cough*

George

« Reply #282 on: March 21, 2006, 11:05:48 PM »

If you could go back in time and change one project in your life what would it be?

Far too many things...can't choose just one! ;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #283 on: March 21, 2006, 11:09:32 PM »

:::: Opens Trivial pursuit box and pulls out a question :::::

what product has plop, plop, fizz, fizz?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #284 on: March 21, 2006, 11:10:29 PM »

Far too many things...can't choose just one! ;)

Alas, i think that may be true for many of us...

George

« Reply #285 on: March 21, 2006, 11:10:47 PM »

Alka-Seltzer! ;D

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #286 on: March 21, 2006, 11:12:26 PM »

:::: pulls out another question :::

What was the first non-news show to be close-captioned in 1986?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #287 on: March 21, 2006, 11:13:17 PM »

very good george!!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #288 on: March 21, 2006, 11:13:56 PM »

:::: pulls out another one :::

How many states are there?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #289 on: March 21, 2006, 11:17:17 PM »

Another question:

What form of horseracing boasts the Little Brown Jug?

George

« Reply #290 on: March 21, 2006, 11:17:31 PM »

:::: pulls out another one :::

How many states are there?

Uhh...three:  solid, liquid and gas. ;D

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #291 on: March 21, 2006, 11:18:34 PM »

What is the most widely eaten fruit in America?

George

« Reply #292 on: March 21, 2006, 11:20:41 PM »

What is the most widely eaten fruit in America?

Oranges?  Or bananas?

George

« Reply #293 on: March 21, 2006, 11:20:50 PM »

Or tomatoes?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #294 on: March 21, 2006, 11:23:43 PM »

Uhh...three:  solid, liquid and gas. ;D

nope 46 states and 4 commonwealths

George

« Reply #295 on: March 21, 2006, 11:24:23 PM »

Well, I must go to bed, now.  Tomorrow is our cut-off to pay our bills this month and they MUST be done by tomorrow night, no matter what (a Beauty and the Beast reference).  I want to get to work as early as I can...meaning any time before my normal time of 10:00 a.m. (I'm not a morning person ::)), so that I can take as long as I need to get it all done.  Last month, I finished all my invoicing on-line, but I didn't get it all assembled before I left in the evening.  My boss was quite upset the next morning.  I had never seen him get mad before, and he got mad at ME!  I can't let that happen again.

So, I must say goodnight, DakotaCelt and BK.  Sadly, I'm turning into a Wussburger extraordinaire! ;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #296 on: March 21, 2006, 11:24:33 PM »

Oranges?  Or bananas?

good guess...

It is your second guess, Bananas

George

« Reply #297 on: March 21, 2006, 11:24:48 PM »

nope 46 states and 4 commonwealths

I knew it had to be a trick question! ;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #298 on: March 21, 2006, 11:25:08 PM »

Who delivered his last newscast March 6, 1981?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #299 on: March 21, 2006, 11:25:46 PM »

What fruit is packed iwth the most calories?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up