Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: CHICKEN TENDERS  (Read 61415 times)

MBarnum

Re:CHICKEN TENDERS
« Reply #180 on: March 22, 2006, 06:34:00 PM »

Charles Pogue, I am glad you got to meet Britt Lomond, ha always  sounded like an interesting guy and was someone that I had thought about interviewing...he and Tony Russo were up for the role of Zorro...both Tony and Britt were excellent fencers...Guy was not...but Guy had the looks that they were looking for and he ended up with the lead...but Britt and Tony both ended up as villians.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #181 on: March 22, 2006, 06:41:05 PM »

Bruce, excellent vibes and xylophones for Friday and Saturday night’s performances!

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #182 on: March 22, 2006, 06:42:46 PM »

Joy, glad you have returned to tranquility.  Will there be details of the wedding?

Cillaliz

« Reply #183 on: March 22, 2006, 08:16:02 PM »

BTW, concerning the movie Fargo, only Minnesotans talk like that ;)

Ya sure
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 08:18:58 PM by Cillaliz »

Cillaliz

« Reply #184 on: March 22, 2006, 08:23:20 PM »

I don't think I posted this yet, but don't feel like looking to see, so if I did...ignore it. (scary, huh)

I started physical therapy for my plantar fasciitis today. It was fantastic! One man massaging my right foot while another did ultrasound on my left, then they switched.   What a nice way to spend the noon hour.   Of course there was some painful stretching, but I'm definitely looking forward to going back on Friday!

Cillaliz

« Reply #185 on: March 22, 2006, 08:25:10 PM »

DR Rodzinski - Indiana didn't want Alford...now he's saying he never wanted to leave. LOL

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #186 on: March 22, 2006, 08:29:02 PM »

IDOL spoiler - - - - -

I was delighted with the results. I think the weakest singer has been eliminated. As for as I'm concerned, they're now eliminating from a group of strong singers, and in the five years that the show has been on, they've never had the top ten have so many really strong singers, many of them totally worthy to be the eventual winner.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #187 on: March 22, 2006, 08:30:36 PM »

I began the evening continuing with the commentary on that last FIREFLY episode. It was pretty steeped in philosophy, however, and kind of dry, so I still didn't quite get through it. I should be able to finish it tomorrow.

Matt H.

« Reply #188 on: March 22, 2006, 08:32:40 PM »

Next up was a MURDER SHE WROTE episode from the Season 3 boxed set. I skipped the two part season opener with Jackie Cooper since I wanted to get an entire story watched, and I only had an hour, so I began with the next one on the first disc.

Wonderful mystery with great guest stars: Hayley Mills, Lloyd Bochner, Pat Hingle, Don Defore in addition to William Windom and Tom Bosley in their regular roles.

Matt H.

« Reply #189 on: March 22, 2006, 08:33:13 PM »

BONES had an entertaining hour more than a tiny bit reminiscent of the Nic Cage film NATIONAL TREASURE.

Matt H.

« Reply #190 on: March 22, 2006, 08:35:51 PM »

LOST had another wonderful backstory, the third one for this particular couple in the show's two year run. Easy to get so caught up in it and also what's happening on the island now so interesting. But argh! The previews from next week gave away one of the unknowns from this week. Ordinarily I don't watch previews, but since I was waiting for the next show to come on, I saw them anyway.

Such a beautiful show to watch in high definition, too. Breathtaking!

Matt H.

« Reply #191 on: March 22, 2006, 08:38:09 PM »

THE EVIDENCE had an okay premiere episode. Not great but not bad. There's no way the crime could be solved by the viewer just by looking at the evidence clues at the top of the show, but I guess having that prior information does make us keep alert to see where the evidence fits into the scheme of the investigation as it's uncovered.

Matt H.

« Reply #192 on: March 22, 2006, 08:39:56 PM »

So, tomorrow will be a full afternoon and evening with the shows I recorded tonight: OUT OF PRACTICE, COURTING ALEX, LAW & ORDER. HEIST, CSI: NY, and VERONICA MARS.

Wow! Good thing the usual CBS lineup is gone due to NCAA basketball and THE OFFICE, SMALLVILLE, and SUPERNATURAL are all reruns tomorrow.

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #193 on: March 22, 2006, 08:53:12 PM »

I started physical therapy for my plantar fasciitis today. It was fantastic! One man massaging my right foot while another did ultrasound on my left, then they switched.   What a nice way to spend the noon hour.  

Gee, all I got was a pill when I had it.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #194 on: March 22, 2006, 09:03:02 PM »

I don't think I posted this yet, but don't feel like looking to see, so if I did...ignore it. (scary, huh)

I started physical therapy for my plantar fasciitis today. It was fantastic! One man massaging my right foot while another did ultrasound on my left, then they switched.   What a nice way to spend the noon hour.   Of course there was some painful stretching, but I'm definitely looking forward to going back on Friday!

I hope the treatments work....

Darn, Maybe I can get them to massage my feet.....
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Matt H.

« Reply #195 on: March 22, 2006, 09:25:40 PM »

Heading for bed now.

Good night, all!

Jed

« Reply #196 on: March 22, 2006, 10:47:38 PM »

A trivia question carried over from last night....

What former daytime star, b movie actor and early television star has a  star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame?

I'm almost ashamed to admit I have a guess...  Might it be Macdonald Carey?
I sat beside the class clown... and I studied him

Jed

« Reply #197 on: March 22, 2006, 10:48:20 PM »

Yowza, it's quiet around here!
I sat beside the class clown... and I studied him

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #198 on: March 22, 2006, 10:53:00 PM »

Who was the singing voice for the creature in the The Creature Wasn't Nice?

Little ol' me.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #199 on: March 22, 2006, 10:53:52 PM »

I'm almost ashamed to admit I have a guess...  Might it be Macdonald Carey?

You get a gold star!!!!

He played Tom Horton on Days... I have seen a fwe of his movies... He also did a lot of early television. He was a decent actor.

Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #200 on: March 22, 2006, 10:55:54 PM »

What a day!  I'm pooped.  Just back from seeing Michael Weller's Loose Ends at LACC.  A nice production, but too long, and if they'd cut some of the music used between scenes it would have shaved ten or fifteen minutes off the two-and-a-half hour running time.  

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #201 on: March 22, 2006, 10:59:35 PM »

Yowza, it's quiet around here!

I think everyone is sleeping or storing up for a big night of posting down the road... I got of work a while ago and I am winding down.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #202 on: March 22, 2006, 11:00:44 PM »

WE finally saw an above freezing temperature today.,. A feat to be observed!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #203 on: March 22, 2006, 11:02:31 PM »

I did see a funny sight today on the way to work...

a guy being pulled on a skateboard on the sidewalk by his dog... However, the dog saw a squirrel and went after it and they guy went flying into a snow and ice pile nearby.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #204 on: March 22, 2006, 11:03:49 PM »

What a day!  I'm pooped.  Just back from seeing Michael Weller's Loose Ends at LACC.  A nice production, but too long, and if they'd cut some of the music used between scenes it would have shaved ten or fifteen minutes off the two-and-a-half hour running time.  

That is a long show... I do not even remember Les Mis being that long.  Another great show!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #205 on: March 22, 2006, 11:04:21 PM »

DR Jose, have you ever done a production in Ford's Theatre?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #206 on: March 22, 2006, 11:07:10 PM »

Tonight's trivia question....

Who wrote "A think of beauty is a joy forever?"
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up