Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: MAY I?  (Read 23466 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:MAY I?
« Reply #240 on: May 01, 2006, 09:28:38 PM »

I must confess.... I do not get Fox... I have never seen 24
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #241 on: May 01, 2006, 09:28:50 PM »

Page 9 dance!!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #242 on: May 01, 2006, 09:30:27 PM »

Matt, I know that you study up on these things, so I was wondering what you think about the rumored big shocker for this season's finale and for next season on "24"?  Do you think there is any truth to it?

I really don't know a lot of spoilers,. DR TCB. I try to avoid them, and thankfully, I have avoided this one. I have no clue what you mean.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #243 on: May 01, 2006, 09:31:31 PM »

Guess I need to head down for bed now.

Good night, all!
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #244 on: May 01, 2006, 09:31:34 PM »

A beverage for you all to try....

IT is called Canadian Snowball

In a large cup fill 2/3 with dark brewed hot, hot coffee, add a scoop of ice cream, whipped cream (optional) drizzle with chocolate syrup, pepperming syrup or crushed candy canes. Chocolate shaving on top.

It is good. The local coffeeshop makes it. They are my down fall

I have made it at home and have put a small shot of Canadian Windsor or Jameson's in it!

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #245 on: May 01, 2006, 09:57:49 PM »

Delaware:

The First State
The Diamond State
The Blue Hen State

der Brucer

The 'Blue Hens" are not layers, they are fighting cocks!
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

Sandra

• "Stupider."
« Reply #246 on: May 01, 2006, 10:06:43 PM »

Just one more paper and then I can go to sleep.
The mountains are pretty.

"I'm gonna put the little fish in the big tank, and the big fish in the little tank." -- talkative bus driver

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #247 on: May 01, 2006, 10:37:27 PM »

I don't know if anyone has noticed (or cared) but Amazon.com has a listing for the new London cast recording of Sunday In the Park With George!!  Here's the cover of the CD:

It's very green. ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #248 on: May 01, 2006, 10:39:40 PM »

Well, the reading is done, and then Tammy, her friend Billy, and I went and got some foodstuffs, once again at Stanley's.  

I'll have more to say about the reading in the notes, but I was mostly very pleased with it, especially considering that we were all reading it "cold".  Dear reader PennyO read the stage directions very well.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #249 on: May 01, 2006, 11:03:05 PM »

Just one more paper and then I can go to sleep.

Good luck Sandra with your paper!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #250 on: May 01, 2006, 11:04:28 PM »

I hearby have to grumble :) .... With all the talk of ice cream...

I have effectively damaged all my hardwork to loose weight..  I am presently eating Moose Tracks Ice Cream... But it is ooooooh so gooood!

bk, I am glad to hear that the reading went well

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #251 on: May 01, 2006, 11:05:24 PM »

I don't know if anyone has noticed (or cared) but Amazon.com has a listing for the new London cast recording of Sunday In the Park With George!!  Here's the cover of the CD:

It's very green. ;D

Cool....

I should have bought the cd when I had the chance but the was the original cast recording of Singing in the Rain.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #252 on: May 01, 2006, 11:08:45 PM »

It's time for me to go.  I have to go to the house that I'm house-sitting.  Later.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up