Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE BEGINNING OF THE END  (Read 27550 times)

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
Re:THE BEGINNING OF THE END
« Reply #240 on: May 04, 2006, 09:14:49 PM »

For those of us that were feeling "fat"

Thank you for having the good taste of not posting the picture accompanying the 1200 lb man article.

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #241 on: May 04, 2006, 09:19:01 PM »

Heading for bed now. Am meeting a friend at his car dealership tomorrow while his car is worked on, and we're going for Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

Don't know how long it'll take, but I may be E&T a bit tomorrow morning.

Good night, everyone!
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #242 on: May 04, 2006, 09:24:43 PM »

The phone rang, I answered & a recorded voice kept telling me scripture this and scripture that, so I hung up.

Jane! You hung up on G_D!

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #243 on: May 04, 2006, 10:34:44 PM »

Back from another long and frustrating evening in the editing room.  I was very prepared with my little fixes, and those all went very quickly.  Then, it should just have been a matter of cutting in the fixes into our digibeta master, but it wouldn't work because the way in which the letterbox was put on has somehow caused everything to be off by a half-frame to a frame.  So, they're trying to patch in everything the way it was when we output the other night - if that doesn't work, they have to relay the whole show to a new digibeta.  Tomorrow by noon they'll have two DVDs for me - one standard 4.3 letterbox version, and one anamorphic widescreen TV version.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #244 on: May 04, 2006, 10:41:11 PM »

I send good editing vibes and hope the DVDs will be done for tomorrow, bk.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #245 on: May 04, 2006, 10:55:52 PM »

I saw WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW? last year at the recommendation of my social work supervisor.  I like it, especially the bit about the water.  And then I found out that it was entirely financed by what appears to be a cult so I added a grain of salt to the mix, but I still think it has a lot of value.

If I remember correctly, this movie was financed by JZ Knight, who channels 35,000 year old Atlantian,  Ramtha, and her followers, who are based in Yelm, right here in little old Washington State.  Linda Evans and Yanni used to be big followers of Ramtha's "teachings."  The library where I work get a lot of their material.  Friends of mine and I called them "Ramsters."  I hope I don't offend anyone here who might be followers, too. ::)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #246 on: May 04, 2006, 10:57:50 PM »

Well, I'm at the house that's being house-and-cat-set, and my tummy is still a little upset.  At what, I have no idea.  Anyway, I'm going to go to bed now.  Hopefully a good night sleep will be a good thing for me and my tummy.  I have a full day of celebrating tomorrow! ;D

Good night, all!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #247 on: May 04, 2006, 11:19:17 PM »

They're STILL working on it - unbelievable.  I'm so over this project now and just want it to be done.  I cannot count the hours I've spent on this.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #248 on: May 05, 2006, 12:06:45 AM »

Soothing vibes are coming yiour way
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up