Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE TOWERING NOTES  (Read 17635 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:THE TOWERING NOTES
« Reply #180 on: May 17, 2006, 11:03:03 PM »

I just don't understand the brouhaha with the Roman Catholic Church and the Da Vinci Code.  What part of "fiction" are they having trouble with?!

It's make-believe!

I am still perplexed as to why some are so outraged with the book. It is an interesting tale and I have enjoyed reading it.

I am a bit wary of seeing the movie version.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #181 on: May 17, 2006, 11:03:43 PM »

Page 7 Dance!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #182 on: May 17, 2006, 11:06:56 PM »

Script just went in! My back is hurting like krazy. But it's done. Now I need to clean up around here -- when I'm working the way I've been working the past week or two - everything winds up on the floor. It looks like a hurricane hit. I look like a hurricane hit.
I think that before I do the BORING clean-up, I'll go out and do some errands which have gone undone.

Congrats on completing your sript Maria!!  I send good reception vibes when you submit it!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #183 on: May 17, 2006, 11:10:41 PM »

It seems the medication has certainly not dulled everything TCB.

A good sign -- his wit and charm are intact!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #184 on: May 17, 2006, 11:54:48 PM »

And how cruel was that ending of INVASION, especially merciless knowing the show will leave us forever hanging. . . .

I started watching and got about 10 minutes into it when my friend Margo called me...it's quite rare for her to call me that late in the evening, so I knew it had to be important so I turned on my VCR to tape the rest of the episode.  Now that the conversation is finally over, I'm going to watch the rest of it.  Then I'm going to bed.  So I'm going to do the Wussburger thing and say good night, now.  

Good night, now! 8)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Danise

« Reply #185 on: May 18, 2006, 04:23:41 AM »

AG was canceled just as there was a major cliff hanger.  I always wondered what the sheriff of that town really was.  

My guess was some kind of demon.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up