Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: MOW  (Read 32003 times)

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
Re:MOW
« Reply #270 on: June 21, 2006, 09:50:23 PM »

DR elmore...

Safe Travel Vibes To You.

May you have a cherishable (is that a word?) visit with your father and the rest of your family.  My thoughts and prayers are with you, my friend.

*I just wish that I could chauffeur you to La Guardia tomorrow morning... I'll see you when you get back in town.  Take care.  And Peace.

DR Jose, have a fantastic time at Vassar.  I look forward to all the unprintable scandalous gossip you will bring back.  Break hearts.

Good night, all!  I'll sign on briefly in the morning before I leave.  I send my love and affection to all of you.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #271 on: June 21, 2006, 09:53:26 PM »

The editing session was a breeze.  For all of Kevin's "I have tons of little nitpicky notes" we basically ended up swapping out eight shots, and that was it.  He had a handful of others, but when we showed him why we'd done what we'd done, he completely understood - and a couple of shots I wouldn't budge on because to change them would've hurt the comedy - he understood that, too, when I explained why.  So, the whole re-edit took all of one hour.  We then did a pretty amusing and crazy commentary track - it's all over the place, with interesting info and also completely off-the-wall stuff.  Preorders will begin in about two to three weeks.

Jennifer

« Reply #272 on: June 21, 2006, 10:19:44 PM »

Good vibes to DR ELmore ~~~~~~~~~~~

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #273 on: June 21, 2006, 10:26:01 PM »

Tonight I borrowed a child and we went to the pizza joint that has a theater organ. Child and I had a fun time.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #274 on: June 21, 2006, 10:26:41 PM »

Vixmom, that is SCARY. I didn't like when DR Sandra took night classes, because I hated her standing out in the dark waiting to be picked up.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

Jennifer

« Reply #275 on: June 21, 2006, 10:27:34 PM »

Re: the big brother choices. The ones i want (in order) are:
1.janelle
2.kaysar
3.howie
4.will
5.marcellas
6.erika
7.james

I really think that my first 5 will get in by the public vote.

It will be interesting to see who the producers put in.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #276 on: June 21, 2006, 10:28:45 PM »

bk, glad to hear that the show will soon be available for pre-order...

speaking of pre-order were trying to talk STephanie into buying two more copies since she had seen it three times. She did order a copy and is looking forward to your performance.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #277 on: June 21, 2006, 10:30:36 PM »

safe travel vibes to DR Jose...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up