Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: LET'S TWIST AGAIN  (Read 53638 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:LET'S TWIST AGAIN
« Reply #180 on: July 07, 2006, 11:55:15 PM »

After work, I went shopping.  I didn't specifically plan on "shopping," but I bought some things on impulse (never a good thing...but not bad, this time).  A few days ago, Top Foods was advertising Diet Pepsi on sale.  But alas and alack, when I went there today, the sale was no more. :( But they did have 12-packs of some other drinks on sale (just not Diet Pepsi), so I got some (all diet).
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #181 on: July 07, 2006, 11:56:37 PM »

I did get some Diet Pepsi at Costco last week and still have quite a bit left, but when I saw these (and on sale), I figure, why not? ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #182 on: July 07, 2006, 11:59:08 PM »

I got Vault Zero (never heard of it.  it's "Citrus artificially flavored sugar free hybrid energy soda"...kind of like Squirt and not too bad.  I'm drinking it right now), Diet Squirt (love my glycerol ester of wood rosin and brominated vegetable oil...yes, actual ingredients! ;)), Fresca (I haven't had that in quite a while), Diet Rite Pure Zero cola (with Splenda...never had it) and Diet Rite Pure Zero Tangerine (also with Splenda and never heard of it...sounds good).

George

« Reply #183 on: July 08, 2006, 12:00:11 AM »

So, I got a lotta drinkin' to do! ;)

George

« Reply #184 on: July 08, 2006, 12:01:29 AM »

So Jane and TCB, should I bring some on Sunday for you to sample??

« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 12:01:56 AM by George »

George

« Reply #185 on: July 08, 2006, 12:05:41 AM »

I think I have now removed myself from the Wussburger list (at least, for tonight). ::)

:D

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #186 on: July 08, 2006, 12:07:00 AM »

And just where in tarnation has Jane been.  And has Ann caught up?  And where is Jed?  

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #187 on: July 08, 2006, 12:07:21 AM »

New notes and an Unseemly Trivia Contest up shortly.

George

« Reply #188 on: July 08, 2006, 12:08:48 AM »

Ooo...new contest!  Let's hope I can even get one part of it at all! :)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #189 on: July 08, 2006, 12:09:26 AM »

Here is something interesting I learned today.  I was playing my iPod through my mini-speakers near the computer.  It started making all sorts of weird noises.  I unhooked all the plugs, pulled the iPod out, put it all back and still it made awful noises.  And do you know what the cause was?  I was on my cell phone and that was causing some sort of weird interference.  As soon as I shut off the cell everything was fine.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #190 on: July 08, 2006, 12:09:52 AM »

We're now down to the last eight signed copies of Deceit.

George

« Reply #191 on: July 08, 2006, 12:13:58 AM »

Here is something interesting I learned today.  I was playing my iPod through my mini-speakers near the computer.  It started making all sorts of weird noises.  I unhooked all the plugs, pulled the iPod out, put it all back and still it made awful noises.  And do you know what the cause was?  I was on my cell phone and that was causing some sort of weird interference.  As soon as I shut off the cell everything was fine.

This isn't that unusual.  There are some electronic devices that have a warning that they may cause interference and may have to accept interference from other devices (like it's made so that it specifically doesn't prevent it).  It's a pain when it happens, that's for sure. :P
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up