Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: BRUCE FORCE  (Read 60782 times)

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
Re:BRUCE FORCE
« Reply #180 on: July 11, 2006, 08:31:48 PM »

RESCUE ME had another fun outing though I wanted more of some of the others and a little less of star Denis Leary's story. But, it IS his show, so I guess it's understandable he'd be in 80% of it. There are just so many interesting characters, and one feels cheated when some are almost totally overlooked any particular week.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #181 on: July 11, 2006, 08:34:25 PM »

Page Seven Rattigan Dance!!!

Matt H.

« Reply #182 on: July 11, 2006, 08:49:42 PM »

Unless TOO MANY GIRLS comes tomorrow, I'm not expecting anything new DVD-wise in the mail, so I'll be going to the shelves for something to view.

I'd like to get to another Hercule Poirot mystery. There are two more left in the most recent boxed set (but I saw CARDS ON THE TABLE on A&E a few months ago), so that's one possibility.

I still have THE DETECTIVE waiting to be watched. THE GOOD EARTH came the other day, and I haven't seen it for awhile, but it's pretty long, and I'm not sure I'm in the mood for something longer than two hours.

Cillaliz

« Reply #183 on: July 11, 2006, 08:50:03 PM »

Good health vibes to DR Dakota's dad

Matt H.

« Reply #184 on: July 11, 2006, 08:50:10 PM »

Anyway, I guess it's time for bed.

So, good night, all!

Cillaliz

« Reply #185 on: July 11, 2006, 08:50:59 PM »

DR Elmore, love the photo on your brother's porch. Glad you are home safe and sound....Abcess go away vibes to you

Cillaliz

« Reply #186 on: July 11, 2006, 08:51:48 PM »

TPunk - Great photos, thanks for sharing.   Wow Boo and Kilbot really do look a lot alike.  How is Walty?

Cillaliz

« Reply #187 on: July 11, 2006, 08:52:26 PM »

It is hot in my house tonight and I don't mean the fun kind.   I guess this will make a cool house tomorrow all the better.

Cillaliz

« Reply #188 on: July 11, 2006, 08:52:58 PM »

I think I shall go take a nice cool bath and then to bed.   It really helped me sleep last night.

MBarnum

« Reply #189 on: July 11, 2006, 08:53:33 PM »

Welcome back home Larry!

And welcome back home TPunk and Rodzinski! I loved the photos...especially the Paramount ones! What fun!!!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #190 on: July 11, 2006, 09:01:52 PM »

Great pictures Larry and TPunk!!

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #191 on: July 11, 2006, 09:02:56 PM »

~~~Health Vibes to DR DakotaCelts's dad!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #192 on: July 11, 2006, 09:06:02 PM »

I'm back from the (too, too filling) dinner for my sister's boyfriend's birthday.  A LOT of food and I ate it all...even the cake. ;D Larry (my sister's boyfriend) LOVED the picture of Patricia Bartlett that I got him.

Now, I'm home watching "Kathy Griffin:  My Life on the D List."  Right afterwards, I plan on watching "Deceit" again, this time with the commentary.  That should be fun. ;)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #193 on: July 11, 2006, 09:44:47 PM »

Back from a reallllly long day.  I'll have full details in the notes, but I'm glad to be home and shall now go try to watch a DVD.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #194 on: July 11, 2006, 10:07:17 PM »

Good Evening!

I ended up heading out to dinner with James (Ollie's) and then we headed across the street to Lincoln Square to catch "The Devil Wears Prada".  A very nice evening.
Make Your Own Luck.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #195 on: July 11, 2006, 10:08:17 PM »

I was a bad boy - just had three Mrs. Field's cookies.  Oh, well.  Had pasta bolognese for dinner and that's the only meal o' the day, plus brisk jog, so hopefully I'll be fine.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #196 on: July 11, 2006, 10:08:17 PM »

DR DakotaCelt - Vibes to Your Father!  -And to You and Your Family too.
Make Your Own Luck.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #197 on: July 11, 2006, 10:12:47 PM »

THanks for the vibes one and all!!

Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #198 on: July 11, 2006, 10:18:25 PM »

My thoughts and observations on DECEIT!!

I greatly enjoyed this well written thriller comedy and sat riveted through the entire thing. I thought I had it figured out as to what was going to happen only to have it completely surprise me by the ending. I tip my hat to you Bruce!! Excellently written and directed.

The acting and timing were excellent and I found parts of quite funny. All three of you did well. In Matt's character i saw shades of old-school Jack and Haver.  A hint of snark but edged with a hint of chaming deviousness.

All in all it was a thrilling fun ride! Thanks for the ride Bruce!!

BTW, Many of Matt's fans give the play thumbs up and they also greatly enjoyed the play and of course Matt!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #199 on: July 11, 2006, 10:39:20 PM »

bk, please let Matt know that I greatly enjoyed his performance in Deceit!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #200 on: July 11, 2006, 10:45:36 PM »

I'll be seeing Matt this Sunday when we do the Hollywood Collector's Showcase.  Please let any of his LA fans know he'll be there, and to come say hey to me, too (I should be sitting next to him or nearby).

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #201 on: July 11, 2006, 10:53:49 PM »

Now, Dakota, we need to spread the word about Kevin's DVD to Days people, since a lot of folks around these here parts don't seem to be interested in it (surprising to me, but that's life in the big city).

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #202 on: July 11, 2006, 10:55:49 PM »

I do have to say in Deceit, my cell phone has the same ringtone that Matt's had in the play.... It was funny when it rang in the play, I thought mine went off!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #203 on: July 11, 2006, 11:00:52 PM »

I am listening to the commentary now after watching hte play, In one scene I kept seeing STephen Haver...

The commentary is rather interesting..

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #204 on: July 11, 2006, 11:01:49 PM »

I have posted some notes...

I am waiting for my contact at Soaptown to return, she has been out of town for a family emergency.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up