Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: DIVOON  (Read 57069 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:DIVOON
« Reply #180 on: July 18, 2006, 09:51:52 PM »

Congrats Mbarnum!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #181 on: July 18, 2006, 09:52:19 PM »

I see we have made it to page 7... Totally Cool!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #182 on: July 18, 2006, 09:54:08 PM »

I had a strange thought....

What would happen if a famous bollywood director came to Hollywood and made a film about Hollywood?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #183 on: July 18, 2006, 09:55:49 PM »

Conditions are very dry in this area and they have started putting on out watering and burning bans...

Gee, I guess the grilling season is over so to speak up here....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #184 on: July 18, 2006, 09:56:41 PM »

What would happen if a Bollywood directer casted Mbarnum in a film?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #185 on: July 18, 2006, 09:57:39 PM »

Wonder if bk would every write a bollywood musical?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #186 on: July 18, 2006, 09:58:14 PM »

I seem to be on my own frenzy....

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #187 on: July 18, 2006, 10:02:33 PM »

I could frenzy, but I'm afraid I'd put everyone to sleep.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #188 on: July 18, 2006, 10:06:02 PM »

Anybody remember a MOTW where they had all the stars of different comedies from the 1980s in coming of age movie about high school kids..

IMHO, there are several movies that defined the teen scene of the 1980s: Fast Times at Ridgemont High, The Outsiders, and Sixteen Candles.  Other candidates would be Stand By Me,  Valley Girl {this movie was a very early Nicholas Cage film}, and Pretty in Pink.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #189 on: July 18, 2006, 10:06:50 PM »

Did you get your cabinets done, Laura?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #190 on: July 18, 2006, 10:07:46 PM »

The Breakfast Club is another one...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #191 on: July 18, 2006, 10:08:17 PM »

I wonder what happened to some of those actors, you dont hear much about them anymore.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #192 on: July 18, 2006, 10:11:51 PM »

On second thought, what would happen of TCB was casted in a bollywood film?

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #193 on: July 18, 2006, 10:12:58 PM »

Did you get your cabinets done, Laura?

No -- I kinda got stuck when I found out we couldn't find the 30 degree reverse bevel hinges in satin nickel finish. We think we found said hinge online, and we orderd one set to see if they fit, which arrived today. My fellas will see if it fits tomorrow.  That was a long and uninteresting story, wasn't it?
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #194 on: July 18, 2006, 10:16:48 PM »

I hope they work....

I refinished an old oak dresser a few years back. The beast had 4 coats of that old enamel white paint and then black stain underneath that.

I removed what stain I could and left the rest. I put on a light walnut finish and the dark streaks really gave it a cool look.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #195 on: July 18, 2006, 10:17:33 PM »

Laura, if you could cast a moive or play, who would you cast?

YOu can include Hainsies and Kimlets...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2006, 10:18:19 PM »

If I could cast a movie, I would cast most the hainsies and kimlets....

Bruce coudl play Zeus...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #197 on: July 18, 2006, 10:19:51 PM »

Zeus would be a good role for him for he is a god...

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #198 on: July 18, 2006, 10:28:52 PM »

Little Evelyn Rudie is alive and well and runs a young person's theater company and theater in Santa Monica, and has since the 60s.  Our very own Mr. Nick Redman's daughter has been doing shows there, and I saw one of them.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #199 on: July 18, 2006, 10:33:52 PM »

Neat...

I know Kristen Rudrud and her daughter, Clara is now getting into acting and has done a number of regional shows up here. Kristen was in FARGO.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 10:34:46 PM by DakotaCelt »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #200 on: July 18, 2006, 11:43:06 PM »

Anyone familiar with Adobe photoshop?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up