Archives > Archive 6

THE HEATHER ON THE HILL

(1/47) > >>

bk:
Well, you've read the notes, you've read about the heather on the hill and the Heather on the stage, and now it is time for you to post until the cows come home - they're on the hill looking for Heather - if they can't find Heather on the hill, perhaps they'll find Harold on the hill.

bk:
And the word of the day is: SEERSUCKER!

S. Woody White:

--- Quote from: bk on July 22, 2006, 12:55:32 AM ---And the word of the day is: SEERSUCKER!

--- End quote ---
Them thar CREEK USERS sure got a laugh when Clem wore a SEERSUCKER robe for his baptism.

Jrand73:
Seersucker.....I used to have one of those suits.

I shall now go back and read yesterday's posts.

My friend Jan's memorial was very nice....well attended.  She work in the career guidance office at Rose Hulman Institute and was certainly well liked and well respected there.  

She was also one of the VERY FEW women to receive an Engineering Degree from Louisiana State University in the 1960's.  She always told the story of trying to find the Engineering Building her first day there, and being told she was mistaken, she must want some other building.  Finally she said she was looking for her brother, and was immediately directed to the department.

Most of her professors told her she would never graduate, would never receive her degree, and why did she want to be an engineer?  She did receive her Masters and spent several years working on many projects before settling in at Rose Hulman.

Jrand73:
Off to sign a song (not SING) at a wedding and then the closing night performance of DEATH BY CHOCOLATE!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version