Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: SWEET SMELL OF CABARET  (Read 19503 times)

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
Re:SWEET SMELL OF CABARET
« Reply #180 on: August 06, 2006, 08:30:39 PM »

Because I only had about 20 minutes before the start of network TV, I put in an episode from Season 5 of FRIENDS.

This was the one where Joey had a girl friend who punched him in the arm all the time. Very good show.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #181 on: August 06, 2006, 08:34:05 PM »

Page Seven Scrooge McDuck Dance!!!

Matt H.

« Reply #182 on: August 06, 2006, 08:36:04 PM »

The COLD CASE rerun was an episode I had not seen from this past season, a bit different from their usual episode as the killer came through the door in the opening scene and confessed to the crime.

The killer was played by the always wonderful Zeljko Ivanek.

Matt H.

« Reply #183 on: August 06, 2006, 08:38:25 PM »

I finished up the evening with GREY'S ANATOMY, another wonderful episode. Stephen Spinelle was the top billed guest star playing a writer who was so frustrated by his latest work that he ate it. Other storylines were equally absorbing and several very moving.

No wonder this show was voted Program of the Year by the Television Critics Association.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #184 on: August 06, 2006, 08:49:15 PM »

I agree Ginny, there is ALOT of aquanet in her hair. However, she is an attractive lady...

Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Matt H.

« Reply #185 on: August 06, 2006, 08:50:26 PM »

Off to slumberland now.

Good night!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #186 on: August 06, 2006, 08:50:32 PM »

Because I only had about 20 minutes before the start of network TV, I put in an episode from Season 5 of FRIENDS.

This was the one where Joey had a girl friend who punched him in the arm all the time. Very good show.

I think Matt was on in Season 7 on Friends on the Episode that was named "The one with the soap party."
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #187 on: August 06, 2006, 08:51:36 PM »

Even funnier, Matt has worked with Jennifer Aniston's father, John on both Search for Tomorrow and on Days.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #188 on: August 06, 2006, 10:24:43 PM »

no one has posted in over an hour....
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 10:25:26 PM by DakotaCelt »

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #189 on: August 06, 2006, 10:35:23 PM »

Well, I had a fun day today

After going to work for numerous hours and reading more of Kritzertime (Im now halfway through)  I went to a party thrown for us tireless volunteers of Hollywood Heritage at the Wattles Mansion and Gardens. The whole event was very nice, with wine (which I did not drink), cheese and crackers (which I did not eat) and laurel and hardy screenings in the dark of the night.

While the party was breaking up we heard a series of howls and woots from the Mountain above us, and then a cats Screech, and a Cacophony of hoots from what we supposed were wild cayotes tearing a cat to shreds. One minute later they abruptly ended. it was a very poignant ending to a wonderful night.
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #190 on: August 06, 2006, 10:37:29 PM »

I will post pictures when I get them developed. I have one with Betty Lasky. I also found out that a good friend of mine Marc Wannamaker, a respected historian, was a musician in The First Nudie Musical! Just a fun fact for me.
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #191 on: August 06, 2006, 11:15:38 PM »

Sounds like an interesting evening Adriana...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #192 on: August 06, 2006, 11:20:46 PM »

Wonder if I could get this to 200 posts....

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #193 on: August 06, 2006, 11:42:27 PM »

Miss Patti, Mr. Wanamaker has done a lot of work with me - he not only plays the drums on the movie-within-the-movie songs in Nudie, he's also in the film briefly.  He played drums on several of my shows and can be heard on the Stages cast album.

FJL

« Reply #194 on: August 06, 2006, 11:44:41 PM »

Back from Issaquah, and now to catch up on the important things in life, like HHW and the trivia contest.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #195 on: August 07, 2006, 12:12:31 AM »

I'm back from Issaquah, also, but I had a lot less distance to travel. ;)

Anyway, today's two shows were both VERY GOOD! ;D But before the end of today, I must post the only picture that I took of me and Penny togther.  It was about 10:00 p.m., and we were outside.  I turned on the flash on my phone/camera but it still didn't turn out quite right.  I tried to adjust the picture a bit, but this is as good as I could get it:
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #196 on: August 07, 2006, 12:14:11 AM »

I was holding the phone myself. ::) It looked fairly decent when it was still on the phone, but on a computer monitor...not so good.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #197 on: August 07, 2006, 12:24:46 AM »

And since we still have time...

George

« Reply #198 on: August 07, 2006, 12:24:57 AM »

And we're almost to 200 posts...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up