Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: FRIJOLES MUERTE  (Read 20057 times)

MusicGuy

• ...at an audition to accompany Guy Haines...
Re:FRIJOLES MUERTE
« Reply #240 on: August 16, 2006, 08:46:00 PM »

Dear Esteemed and all-knowing BK --

I understand the difficulties of getting changes made to a web site......especially when they involve products and ordering and such things.

Here is my question (after looking around on the site:)  I want to order Kevin's DVD, I think Jason G. has a DVD from the CineGrill (?), and I also really want to buy the DVD of your recent "thriller" play.......how do I accomplish these things?  I have real gelt to send off in the post, and I'd like to get these ordered before I leave on my trip...

(without an official HHW hall pass :(   - yet)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 08:46:32 PM by MusicGuy »

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #241 on: August 16, 2006, 09:07:09 PM »

After midnight here so I'm off to bed.

Good night!
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #242 on: August 16, 2006, 09:58:39 PM »

MusicGuy:  Jason has a CD from the Cinegrill but it's on a label I no longer have anything to do with.

The Kevin DVD and Deceit DVD are easy to order - Kerry has ordered from kritzerland.com and can probably talk you through.  You just find those two items, go to their page, and click Buy Now for each of them.  You'll then be taken to paypal to pay (you don't have to be a member - just use your credit card as you would at any site).

MusicGuy

• ...at an audition to accompany Guy Haines...
« Reply #243 on: August 16, 2006, 10:04:30 PM »

Dear Esteemed font-of-knowledge BK --

Thanks mucho for the info and help!  I shall order straight away.  Now, it's time to rest the back and neck.

Night Y'all .......

MBarnum

« Reply #244 on: August 16, 2006, 10:17:02 PM »

DR Vixmom, Rodzinski uses a telephone in his opening number and this performance he actually called me (as I have been wanting to hear his band for quite some time) and so I was able to be part of the show and hear the opening number at the same time!

With all of the music and whooping and hollering I could only vaguely make out Rodzinski's voice, but I could hear enough to know it was him and what he was singing...and what I heard sounded good...next time I hope to be in the audience, however.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #245 on: August 16, 2006, 10:40:27 PM »

PennyO, you've got mail.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #246 on: August 16, 2006, 10:40:58 PM »

I, on the other hand, didn't have mail, at least the mail that I'm expecting and waiting for.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #247 on: August 16, 2006, 11:13:33 PM »

Happy 'birthday Vixmom!!

I hope you had a very lovely day!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #248 on: August 16, 2006, 11:14:03 PM »

Congratulations to Michael for winning the trivia contest...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #249 on: August 16, 2006, 11:14:43 PM »

Cilla, saw on the news yesterday that they were having outhouse races at the Iowa state fair....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #250 on: August 16, 2006, 11:20:10 PM »

Ahhh JMK, Blanche sounds adorable... Please post pictures!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #251 on: August 16, 2006, 11:24:17 PM »

Ann, sorry to hear of your job struggles and I understand. I send good thoughts..

Jane, beautiful eagles...

A friend of mine has a lake cottage in MN and we went canoeing one day and saw where some were nesting. One flew above the water and caught a fish. Amazing!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #252 on: August 16, 2006, 11:27:34 PM »

DR Ann.  My thoughts are with you! "Outsiders" have no idea how important "group dynamics" and "office internal structures" are in "survival" for those given the task of educating - no matter the age of the students!

Excellent point Tom!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #253 on: August 16, 2006, 11:28:54 PM »

Vibes to DP Colin!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #254 on: August 16, 2006, 11:30:51 PM »

Now, I am depressed!  I am only four years younger than TPunk's mother

Age is the figment on one's imagination....

I live by the mantra of : Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but its not impossible!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #255 on: August 16, 2006, 11:32:56 PM »

Thanks for the welcome Rodzinski! And A Happy Birthday to Vixmon, even I don't know you guys well yet it's I always like to wish happy b'days. I have one coming up. I think my biggest and best present is a trip to New York with Cillaliz. So far we are planning on seeing the Drowsy Chaperone and possibly Chorus Line, and hopefully another or two. Where I live there isn't any theater, so whenever I'm in a place to see a show I get REALLY excited. I feel so culturally deprived here. There is hope though, once I finally finish school I can leave this place and head somewhere where I can enjoy live music, theatre, and the other little things that make life so much fun.

Have fun in NY!!!

Not sure where ya live... But living in ND is no picnic for culture and the finearts.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #256 on: August 16, 2006, 11:36:21 PM »

I work at a TV station, we've been hearing about the Ramsey murder all day. When I first started working here it was great to always be caught up on the news, but now it gets kind of tedious. And during the summer we end up running the same news 3 times a day, and that can get REALLY old.

What network station do you work for?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #257 on: August 16, 2006, 11:37:49 PM »

Congrats Elmore on getting over 6000 posts!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #258 on: August 16, 2006, 11:40:57 PM »

Cilla, nice picture of JH...

I have the soundtrack of Hairspray but I would like to see it on stage..

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #259 on: August 16, 2006, 11:42:49 PM »

MusicGuy, Deceit is excellent!!

I watched it with DF over the weekend... He also enjoyed it and was very intrigued with the layers that bk created with the characters.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #260 on: August 16, 2006, 11:56:10 PM »

Big news around here is the trial of Alfonso Rodriquez who alledgedly murdered a UND college student, DRu Sjodin, a few years ago.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #261 on: August 17, 2006, 12:14:57 AM »

OK, MusicGuy, you got a big laugh from me when I read about your bitter herbs being dried and not liquid or gel! Yes, I was flying last Thursday, fortunately heard the news from a friend who was kind enough to phone, and was able to sqeeze all my liquid and gel items into an already-full suitcase. What disorganization at LAX! I hope your trip goes smoothly! Thanks for the laugh.

the way things are heading, you'd think that the only way that anyone is going to be able to fly pretty soon is to have absolutely no carry on items and wearing nothing but underwear and flip-flops! :o

;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #262 on: August 17, 2006, 12:20:36 AM »

Congrats, Elmore on 6000+ Posts! :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up