Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: NOTHING  (Read 32395 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:NOTHING
« Reply #210 on: October 15, 2006, 12:09:44 AM »

I've been trying to figure out how to transfer some of my albums, since they will never be released on CD. (Old calypso stuff, etc.)
I have a fine turntable but this sounds much easier. How much was it?

I am so glad I kept my turntable. I have some interesting old vinyls I like to play every once in awhile.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #211 on: October 15, 2006, 12:10:04 AM »

Page 8 dance!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #212 on: October 15, 2006, 12:11:36 AM »

Well, we'll have our community leaders set an example:

School Principal Resigns After Shooting Orphaned Kittensder Brucer

I heard about that one the news and was totally digusted. He should never be allowed near children again

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #213 on: October 15, 2006, 12:12:23 AM »

I have to agree with Ginny, I also love the rug... It is beautiful with vibrant colors!

It looks just like the one on Friday's "Close To Home" - a serial murderer's trophy case was made by sewing pieces of his victims clothes into a quilt and putting their ID's in a small pocket sewn into the cloth. Very nice decor!

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #214 on: October 15, 2006, 12:12:59 AM »

The play I mentioned earlier had a lot of interesting messages and layers. I found it rather fascinating and it makes one examine their own thoughts and prejudices.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #215 on: October 15, 2006, 12:13:57 AM »

sounds creepy der Brucer...

DERBRUCER

« Reply #216 on: October 15, 2006, 12:14:52 AM »

sounds creepy der Brucer...

...and so was The Children's Hour!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #217 on: October 15, 2006, 12:16:45 AM »

I did not find it creepy

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #218 on: October 15, 2006, 12:19:11 AM »

I found it rather interesting for it examined issues such as bullying, harrassment, insinuations of sexual orientations and rumor fabricating

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #219 on: October 15, 2006, 12:23:01 AM »

Careful or I'll start a "merkin" thread (again)!

der Brucer

NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #220 on: October 15, 2006, 12:25:18 AM »

Run... Hide....

DERBRUCER

« Reply #221 on: October 15, 2006, 12:29:05 AM »

Good night Mrs Calabash (whoever you are).

der Brucer

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #222 on: October 15, 2006, 12:30:05 AM »

bk, must be writing some really interesting notes for we have not been locked out of this thread yet...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #223 on: October 15, 2006, 12:31:07 AM »

Well George, looks like we are closing the place down...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up