Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: TWO TO ONE  (Read 45794 times)

FJL

Re:TWO TO ONE
« Reply #150 on: October 29, 2006, 09:47:12 PM »

And one for Mahalia

Tomovoz

« Reply #151 on: October 29, 2006, 09:48:55 PM »

Michael's other sister?
Loved to have seen her act with Justin Timberlake.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

FJL

« Reply #152 on: October 29, 2006, 09:51:45 PM »

What about "Entering Grey Gardens" - might have worked for Michael B

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #153 on: October 29, 2006, 09:56:15 PM »

I have taken no calls today, nor have I done any work, and I feel GREAT!

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #154 on: October 29, 2006, 10:04:18 PM »

DARN! I played too much 20 questions today, and did not beat the machine once! :P

I finished rewind, very fun and very smooth read. I loved the layout and...wait, anyone interested can read my amazon review as soon as I write it, probably tonight.  ;)

I went to a 50th anniversary party for INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS at the lasky demill barn tonight, and the first half was very interesting, all clips of the bronson caves in different movies, including the BRAIN FROM PLANET AROUS.

The main film of the night was a comedic spoof on 50's sci-fi movies, but it was not a well written musical. It was THE LOST SKELETON OF CADAVRA, and though it was good spoofwise, it moved too slow to really be potent.

Have a nice night! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 10:05:21 PM by Adriana Patti »
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

Tomovoz

« Reply #155 on: October 29, 2006, 10:16:37 PM »

What about "Entering Grey Gardens" - might have worked for Michael B
;D
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #156 on: October 29, 2006, 10:43:19 PM »

It is one hour later than the clock says.  

DRGEORGE - I enjoyed the PLAID clips.  There are certainly some less than spectacular casts of the show on YOUTUBE.

You got that right!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

MBarnum

« Reply #157 on: October 29, 2006, 10:48:04 PM »

DR DakotaCelt, I have seen MONSOON WEDDING..didn't really care for it too much...I did enjoy BRIDE AND PREJUDICE...not a great movie, but a good time killer...the musical number at the engagement party was fun though!

George

« Reply #158 on: October 29, 2006, 11:11:18 PM »

I think most people say "savings" - but some of our hainsies/kimlets are STICKLERS!  

You say "sticklers," I say anal retentive.

(And yes, I'm speaking for myself...sometimes.) ;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #159 on: October 29, 2006, 11:28:36 PM »

Today, I was at my former place of residence painting stuff and replacing light fixtures.  I had to remove and replace five light fixtures.  Fortunately, it mostly went smoothly with the help of my niece.  However, one of the old glass covers broke, but since it was going to be thrown away anyway, I just had to make sure I vacuumed up all the glass.  Then, as I was putting in the new fixture for that old fixture, I dropped the light bulb, caught it in the new glass cover and the bulb shattered!  The glass cover is fine, but that's twice that something broke in the same day...and in the same room!  What does this mean?? :o

It means that I had to vacuum the room twice, is what it means. :P

;)

George

« Reply #160 on: October 29, 2006, 11:33:45 PM »

And in my new mailbox at my new place, I got some mail yesterday!  Actually, I got a couple of packages!  Two DVDs that I had ordered from DeepDiscountDVD.com ("Kids in the Hall" and "Ellen," both seasons four) and two CDs from Amazon Marketplace ("Happy Endings: Comic Chamber Operas" and the BK produced I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change, which I have never even heard).  

« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 11:34:23 PM by George »

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #161 on: October 29, 2006, 11:34:13 PM »

You say "sticklers," I say anal retentive.

"Sticks and stones, may break my bones,
But names will never hurt me."

Israel Swan shortly before Bell served him (for) dinner.

der Brucer

We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #162 on: October 29, 2006, 11:37:16 PM »

... but that's twice that something broke in the same day...and in the same room!  What does this mean?? :o

It means we leave you home when we go shopping for Wedgewood  china and Waterford crystal.

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

George

« Reply #163 on: October 30, 2006, 12:04:48 AM »

And then (after changing the light fixtures), I disassembled the shelf unit (that I got several years ago from Ikea) that holds my records so that it would be a lot easier to move it up the stairs where I want it to go.  I put it all back together without any trouble (or extra or missing parts).  The records were moved to my new place last week, so now they'll have some place to live again. :)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up